Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Don’t screw with America.

upload_2019-8-6_8-42-28.png

A day that shall live in infamy.

Shame.

Mass murder of defenseless women and children, is nothing short of the most heinous thing a nation can do.
Many saw it as necessary
Only those who haven’t bothered to study the event.
Studied it-still believe Truman was right.
No. He was terribly wrong. He is a war criminal who should have been hung.

Well, its not too late to do exactly that. Cromwell was disinterred and hung in England back in the day. Ditto with Pope Formosus, who faced trial in the famous Cadaver Synod, one of the most important judicial precedents of the 9th Century.

Why not ask Truman's fellow Democrats at the next debate what they think of their compatriot?

View attachment 273051

The devious Japanese laughed like hell at the Americans about Pearl Harbor. I remember as a kid , Japanese sports heroes like Professor Tanaka and Mr. Fuji poking fun at us "stupid Americans". At Hiroshima, they got their comeuppance.
Yeah nuking two cities full of defenseless innocent civilians is the same as bombing a military base that killed no civilians and a fraction on military personnel.

So thinks the Dumb American.

View attachment 273051

The devious Japanese laughed like hell at the Americans about Pearl Harbor. I remember as a kid , Japanese sports heroes like Professor Tanaka and Mr. Fuji poking fun at us "stupid Americans". At Hiroshima, they got their comeuppance.
Yeah nuking two cities full of defenseless innocent civilians is the same as bombing a military base that killed no civilians and a fraction on military personnel.

Democrats love bombing civilians.

View attachment 273051

At least we got anime out of the deal so it's a win in my book

A day that shall live in infamy.

Shame.

Mass murder of defenseless women and children, is nothing short of the most heinous thing a nation can do.
Many saw it as necessary
Only those who haven’t bothered to study the event.
Studied it-still believe Truman was right.
No. He was terribly wrong. He is a war criminal who should have been hung.

Well, its not too late to do exactly that. Cromwell was disinterred and hung in England back in the day. Ditto with Pope Formosus, who faced trial in the famous Cadaver Synod, one of the most important judicial precedents of the 9th Century.

Why not ask Truman's fellow Democrats at the next debate what they think of their compatriot?
Gripper is just mad the Japanese rape camps got closed.

View attachment 273051

Liberals cheered when Clinton bombed Serbian civilians in his Wag the Dog Campaign against Milosevic and the Yugoslav Republic

Ironically, the most horrific weapon we have yet invented became the instrument of peace. No nuclear armed country dares use it, knowing they will be turned to glass in minutes.

Forum List

Back