Happy Concrete Christmas, Germany

The AfD are Nazis and useful idiots of Nazis. And in Germany has in general no one the problem of a lack of opposition.

When are they going to start building death camps?

And you're digressing again. And dragging me into it.​

What do you have to do with the anti-democratic and extremist Nazi organisation AfD?

I'm not going to answer a question like that. With that primitive use of language

A good one. I did not know that Nazis have humor.

Your inflationary use of the term nazi strips it off any meaning, Clown.

Go into a zoo, criminal, and write on your cage "unteachable criminal Nazi, publishing mass murder fantasies while trying to tell everyone to be a nice guy". I hope no one has to kill you, when you resist in your imprisonment. I thought by the way once the so called "Reichsbürger" were only funny joking people. But then murdered one of this damned assholes a policeman on absolutelly no reason to have to do so. The interesting component: This murderer was perhaps a narzissus, because he was once "Mr. Germany". I find this interesting because the mass-murderer Anders Behring Breivick was a narcissus too. I underestimated nearly my whole life the sin "vanity". So perhaps your chance is to go to a very good psychotherapist, who is able to help in case of a neurotic personality disorder.

Last edited:

When are they going to start building death camps?

And you're digressing again. And dragging me into it.​

What do you have to do with the anti-democratic and extremist Nazi organisation AfD?

I'm not going to answer a question like that. With that primitive use of language

Go into a zoo, criminal, and write on your cage "unteachable criminal Nazi, publishing mass murder fantasies while trying to tell everyone to be a nice guy". I hope no one has to kill you, when you resist in your imprisonment. I thought by the way once the so called "Reichsbürger" were only funny joking people. But then murdered one of this damned assholes a policeman on absolutelly no reason to have to do so. The interesting component: This murderer was perhaps a narzissus, because he was once "Mr. Germany". I find this interesting because the mass-murderer Anders Behring Breivick was a narcissus too. I underestimated nearly my whole life the sin "vanity". So perhaps your chance is to go to a very good psychotherapist, who is able to help in case of a neurotic personality disorder.

It would be very interesting to know whether the concrete firs are because of possible attacks by Reichsbürgers or Islamists.
You are simply trying to distract from radical Islamism and that makes you part of it. You are a terrorist buddy who tries to blame their crimes on Germans.

It would be very interesting to know whether the concrete firs are because of possible attacks by Reichsbürgers or Islamists.
You are simply trying to distract from radical Islamism and that makes you part of it. You are a terrorist buddy who tries to blame their crimes on Germans.

You are no German.

You are no German.

Are you for real?

Can you do umlauts?

You are no German.

Are you for real?

Can you do umlauts?

You are not a German too? ...

But both of you fight against Christmas in Germany. Why?

Last edited:

You are no German.

Are you for real?

Can you do umlauts?

You are not a German too?

Rule Britannia. :2up:

It's not 'too'. It's 'either'.

But you knew that. Too.

You are no German.

Are you for real?

Can you do umlauts?

But you knew that. Too.

I know that British conservatives had supported the AfD within the EU and had fought the same time against the Christian conservatives of Germany. But why did and do you do so?

Last edited:

You are no German.

Are you for real?

Can you do umlauts?

But you knew that. Too.

I know that British conservatives had supported the AfD within the EU and had fought the same time against the Christian conservatives of Germany. But why did and do you do so?

I didn't say any of that. And you know and I know, I didn't.

You are no German.

Are you for real?

Can you do umlauts?

But you knew that. Too.

You are no German.

Are you for real?

Can you do umlauts?

But you knew that. Too.

Only a Brit says "Rule Britannia, rule the waves". So what is your nationality and why do you support Nazis? I heard the US-government (pseudo-ambassador Richard Grenell) supports in Germany and all over Europe Nazi-movements and autocrats too.

Last edited:

Thank a Globalist. This was their plan starting with 911.

911 > war in ME > destabilize ME > Flood EU and USA > goodbye EU and USA

What gets me is how accepting people are. Like it's a normal way to live.

At the weekend, there are American MP's walking around with AK 47's.

Liaising with the German police. Also heavily armed.

Ever walk through Grand Central Station in NYC?

Often.

I love it.

I love America. Despite its foibles, warts and all.

Is Zaang a Dutch troll?

If you like to know something from me then ask me, intrigant. The people from the Netherlands (=the low lands) came "from dutch (=german) blood", how they sing in their national anthem. That's why you call them "dutch" (=deutsch=german). They and the Swiss left Germany a long time ago in history on their own free will.

What a nonsense. The US-American MP has no legal right to use weapons in Germany. Only German policemen have the right to use force (under strict control of all Germans laws) on the state territory of the federal republic of Germany. So what do you speak about here? Where did this happen and why?

Last edited:

Is Zaang a Dutch troll?

If you like to know something from me then ask me, intrigant. The people from the Netherlands (=the low lands) came "from dutch (=german) blood", how they sing in their national anthem. That's why you call them "dutch" (=deutsch=german). They and the Swiss left Germany a long time ago in history on their own free will.

What a nonsense. The US-American MP has no legal right to use weapons in Germany. Only German policemen have the right to use force (under strict control of all Germans laws) on the territory of the federal republic of Germany. So what do you speak about here? Where did this happen and why?

Never mind. Don't bother.

They are protecting their own citizens. Don't you know anything?

Is Zaang a Dutch troll?

What a nonsense. The US-American MP has no legal right to use weapons in Germany. Only German policemen have the right to use force (under strict control of all Germans laws) on the territory of the federal republic of Germany. So what do you speak about here? Where did this happen and why?

Who protects where the own citizens? Germans protect everyone in Germany. And NATO-soldiers protect the people in their areas. And the US-American MP is responsible for US-soldiers. So when German policemen for example have a problem with a drunken US-American soldiers, then they call the US-American MP for administrative assistance, who bring this soldier home - what has in most cases not very good consequences for this soldier.

I like by the way to say in this context that the US-forces have a very good reputation in Germany. Excellent soldiers with an excellent behavior. Some few exceptions from time to time confirm this rule. It's not their fault, that their president is an ... undescribable political disaster.

Last edited:

Is Zaang a Dutch troll?

Who protects where in the own citizens? Germans protect everyone in Germany. And the US-Armerican MP is respsisblel for US-solidres. So whnw German policemen for example have a problem with a drunken US-Americans soldiers, then they call the US-American MP for adminstrative assistance, who bring this soldier home, what has in most cases not very good consequences for this soldier.

Go away.

Is Zaang a Dutch troll?

Who protects where in the own citizens? Germans protect everyone in Germany. And the US-Armerican MP is respsisblel for US-solidres. So whnw German policemen for example have a problem with a drunken US-Americans soldiers, then they call the US-American MP for adminstrative assistance, who bring this soldier home, what has in most cases not very good consequences for this soldier.

Go away.

? ... Bethlehem is everywhere ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back