Happy Concrete Christmas, Germany

In this thread he is busy to whitewash his brothers in ISIL by suggesting everyone is a potential terrorist, particularly right wingers. It is a typical brainwashed German´s reaction, you don´t need to mind. Just be sure not to get involved in political discussions with strange Germans.

They all say the same things.
I know. It is because of 24h indoctrination and manipulation. Wherever you go in this madhouse, everything right of the leftist party is nazi.

Sloppy and thoughtless use of the word Nazi.

They don't have a clue about Nazis. Some people from those days are still alive. They can attest to what Nazi was all about.
Yes, you are right. The real "Nazis" who lived in the Third Reich felt like the good ones. They have nothing to do with the Holocaust. Today´s "Nazis" are different from that, they are side effect of that 24h indoctrination, but must of them have no evil intentions whatsoever. Most political people don´t, by the way.

There are no 'today's Nazis'.
Yes there are. Some people identify themselves with Hitler. Those are the hardcore deniers.

I know. It is because of 24h indoctrination and manipulation. Wherever you go in this madhouse, everything right of the leftist party is nazi.

They don't have a clue about Nazis. Some people from those days are still alive. They can attest to what Nazi was all about.
Yes, you are right. The real "Nazis" who lived in the Third Reich felt like the good ones. They have nothing to do with the Holocaust. Today´s "Nazis" are different from that, they are side effect of that 24h indoctrination, but must of them have no evil intentions whatsoever. Most political people don´t, by the way.

Yes there are. Some people identify themselves with Hitler. Those are the hardcore deniers.

Not in the true sense. Or context.

Actually, yes. But you won´t find them in the AfD.

Anyway, we digress. This isn't about Nazi fantasies.

It's about walking around fortress Germany. And accepting it as 'normal'.

:dunno:
Our Christmas Market is not worth visiting, anyway. It will be limited to the town hall square again, probably. And even there, they will set up a large rink surrounded by a few Freßbuden.

I don't know what you mean by that.

I actually interviewed an AfD Abgeordnete. I thought she was fair and rational with her replies. Told me they'd been called Nazis once or twice.

I actually interviewed an AfD Abgeordnete. I thought she was fair and rational with her replies. Told me they'd been called Nazis once or twice.
AfD is not a system change party. Real Nazis are organized in the NPD or groups, for example so called Kameradschaften.

AfD is not a system change party. Real Nazis are organized in the NPD or groups, for example so called Kameradschaften.

AfD is the only opposition party in Germany.

I am not judging. Just told you what is around.

In this thread he is busy to whitewash his brothers in ISIL by suggesting everyone is a potential terrorist, particularly right wingers. It is a typical brainwashed German´s reaction, you don´t need to mind. Just be sure not to get involved in political discussions with strange Germans.

The Nazis today are much more worse and much more dangerous than it were the Nazis under Hitler. The Nazis under Hitler were often not able to know in lots of cases what was really going on. But all Nazis today know this - they are - although they know this - on this wrong way, which will lead to the death of their souls.

The AfD are Nazis and useful idiots of Nazis. Their party program is: "Don't live in fear of us - live in fear of others - specially refugees. We will help you against them.".

And in Germany has by the way in general no one the problem of a lack of opposition.

The AfD are Nazis and useful idiots of Nazis. And in Germany has in general no one the problem of a lack of opposition.

When are they going to start building death camps?

And you're digressing again. And dragging me into it.​

The AfD are Nazis and useful idiots of Nazis. And in Germany has in general no one the problem of a lack of opposition.

You are still alive. Others not. So do not try to speak nonsense in this context with me. Refugees are welcome at every Christmas market in Germany - and in every Christian church too.

Last edited:

You are still alive. Others not. So do not try to speak nonsense in this context with me. Refugees are welcome at every Christmas market in Germany - and in every Christian church too.

:desk:

Sit down and listen

Sit down and listen

No. I don't want to.

Sit down and listen

No. I don't want to.

Aha

Sit down and listen

No. I don't want to.

Aha

I still don't want to.

363549.tschupe_advent.jpg

Wir sagen euch an den lieben Advent

Wir sagen euch an den lieben Advent
Sehet, die erste Kerze brennt!
Wir sagen euch an eine heilige Zeit.
Machet dem Herrn den Weg bereit!
Freut euch, ihr Christen! Freuet euch sehr.
Schon ist nahe der Herr.

Wir sagen euch an den lieben Advent.
Sehet, die zweite Kerze brennt.
So nehmet euch eins um das andere an,
wie auch der Herr an uns getan!
Schon ist nahe der Herr.

Sehet, die dritte Kerze brennt.
Nun tragt eurer Güte hellen Schein
weit in die dunkle Welt hinein.
Schon ist nahe der Herr.

Sehet, die vierte Kerze brennt.
Gott selber wird kommen, er zögert nicht.
Auf, auf, ihr Herzen, werdet licht.
Schon ist nahe der Herr.

Text: Maria Ferschl (1895–1982)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back