Happy Concrete Christmas, Germany

I'm not going to answer a question like that. With that primitive use of language

A good one. I did not know that Nazis have humor.

Your inflationary use of the term nazi strips it off any meaning, Clown.

Go into a zoo, criminal, and write on your cage "unteachable criminal Nazi, publishing mass murder fantasies while trying to tell everyone to be a nice guy". I hope no one has to kill you, when you resist in your imprisonment. I thought by the way once the so called "Reichsbürger" were only funny joking people. But then murdered one of this damned assholes a policeman on absolutelly no reason to have to do so. The interesting component: This murderer was perhaps a narzissus, because he was once "Mr. Germany". I find this interesting because the mass-murderer Anders Behring Breivick was a narcissus too. I underestimated nearly my whole life the sin "vanity". So perhaps your chance is to go to a very good psychotherapist, who is able to help in case of a neurotic personality disorder.

It would be very interesting to know whether the concrete firs are because of possible attacks by Reichsbürgers or Islamists.
You are simply trying to distract from radical Islamism and that makes you part of it. You are a terrorist buddy who tries to blame their crimes on Germans.

You are no German.

No, not in your definition. Boyfucking filth with Turkish cocks in mouth gets blown up by Islamists. Not my beer.
Your "Germany" can die for all I care.

What gets me is how accepting people are. Like it's a normal way to live.

At the weekend, there are American MP's walking around with AK 47's.

Liaising with the German police. Also heavily armed.

Is Zaang a Dutch troll?

If you like to know something from me then ask me, intrigant. The people from the Netherlands (=the low lands) came "from dutch (=german) blood", how they sing in their national anthem. That's why you call them "dutch" (=deutsch=german). They and the Swiss left Germany a long time ago in history on their own free will.

What a nonsense. The US-American MP has no legal right to use weapons in Germany. Only German policemen have the right to use force (under strict control of all Germans laws) on the territory of the federal republic of Germany. So what do you speak about here? Where did this happen and why?

Never mind. Don't bother.

They are protecting their own citizens. Don't you know anything?

Who protects where in the own citizens? Germans protect everyone in Germany. And the US-Armerican MP is respsisblel for US-solidres. So whnw German policemen for example have a problem with a drunken US-Americans soldiers, then they call the US-American MP for adminstrative assistance, who bring this soldier home, what has in most cases not very good consequences for this soldier.

Go away.

?

Is Zaang a Dutch troll?

If you like to know something from me then ask me, intrigant. The people from the Netherlands (=the low lands) came "from dutch (=german) blood", how they sing in their national anthem. That's why you call them "dutch" (=deutsch=german). They and the Swiss left Germany a long time ago in history on their own free will.

What a nonsense. The US-American MP has no legal right to use weapons in Germany. Only German policemen have the right to use force (under strict control of all Germans laws) on the territory of the federal republic of Germany. So what do you speak about here? Where did this happen and why?

Who protects where in the own citizens? Germans protect everyone in Germany. And the US-Armerican MP is respsisblel for US-solidres. So whnw German policemen for example have a problem with a drunken US-Americans soldiers, then they call the US-American MP for adminstrative assistance, who bring this soldier home, what has in most cases not very good consequences for this soldier.

Go away.

?

You talk nonsense.

And you know it.

Go into a zoo, criminal, and write on your cage "unteachable criminal Nazi, publishing mass murder fantasies while trying to tell everyone to be a nice guy". I hope no one has to kill you, when you resist in your imprisonment. I thought by the way once the so called "Reichsbürger" were only funny joking people. But then murdered one of this damned assholes a policeman on absolutelly no reason to have to do so. The interesting component: This murderer was perhaps a narzissus, because he was once "Mr. Germany". I find this interesting because the mass-murderer Anders Behring Breivick was a narcissus too. I underestimated nearly my whole life the sin "vanity". So perhaps your chance is to go to a very good psychotherapist, who is able to help in case of a neurotic personality disorder.

It would be very interesting to know whether the concrete firs are because of possible attacks by Reichsbürgers or Islamists.
You are simply trying to distract from radical Islamism and that makes you part of it. You are a terrorist buddy who tries to blame their crimes on Germans.

You are no German.

No, not in your definition. Boyfucking filth with Turkish cocks in mouth gets blown up by Islamists. Not my beer.

Can you believe, it's the Turks who man the security areas here?

You are no German.

Can you believe, it's the Turks who man the security areas here?

Sorry, that´s not a homo job.

You are no German.

No, not in your definition.

It are your SS-fathers Nazi definitions, which cause your problems. For me every German can have any color as long as the color is German, how Henry Ford said. Your color is not German - your color is a fake. You do not exist. Germans normally try to understand what's going on. That's why we are poets, artists, philosophers and craftsmen - and not windbags. Except your name is Mr. Münchhausen. But did you ever hear Baron von Münchhausen say such a totally stupid violent nonsense, as you are doing continuously? Fantasy is a wonderful thing for everyone, who knows the difference between fantasy and reality.

Boyfucking filth with Turkish cocks in mouth gets blown up by Islamists.

That's nothing what a real German would say. Totally wrong color.

Not my beer.

I do not drink beer.

My Germany will not die. And you care for no one except some dead Nazi idiots.

Last edited:

You are no German.

It are your fathers Nazi defintions, which cause your problems. For me every German can have any color as long as the color is German, how Henry Ford said. Your color is not German - our color is a fake. You do not exist. Germans normally try to understand what's going on. That's why we are poets, artists, philosophers and craftsmen - and not windbags. Except your name is Mr. Münchhausen. But did you ever hear Baron von Münchhausen say such a totally stupid nonsense like you?

Not my beer.

I do not drink beer.

The only alternative to your funny Germany is Nazi Germany, right?
Mine is a Germany without people telling me what to do and what not, what is right and wrong.

You are no German.

It are your fathers Nazi defintions, which cause your problems. For me every German can have any color as long as the color is German, how Henry Ford said. Your color is not German - our color is a fake. You do not exist. Germans normally try to understand what's going on. That's why we are poets, artists, philosophers and craftsmen - and not windbags. Except your name is Mr. Münchhausen. But did you ever hear Baron von Münchhausen say such a totally stupid nonsense like you?

Not my beer.

I do not drink beer.

You have not any idea what I think about Germany, stranger.

Mine is a Germany without people

I know.Your intention of mass-murder is clear to me.

telling me what to do and what not, what is right and wrong.

You are totally wrong with everything what you say. No wonder that you hate everyone who tries to speak with you about right and wrong or fake and truth. You are your own nightmare and you seem to think you will awake out of your own nightmare by murdering others.

An die Freude

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
Tochter aus Elysium,
Wir betreten feuertrunken
Himmlische, dein Heiligtum.
Deine Zauber binden wieder,
Was der Mode Schwert geteilt;
Bettler werden Fürstenbrüder,
Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Chor
Seid umschlungen, Millionen!
Diesen Kuß der ganzen Welt!
Brüder – überm Sternenzelt
Muß ein lieber Vater wohnen.

Wem der große Wurf gelungen,
Eines Freundes Freund zu sein;
Wer ein holdes Weib errungen,
Mische seinen Jubel ein!
Ja – wer auch nur eine Seele
Sein nennt auf dem Erdenrund!
Und wers nie gekonnt, der stehle
Weinend sich aus diesem Bund!

Chor
Was den großen Ring bewohnet,
Huldige der Sympathie!
Zu den Sternen leitet sie,
Wo der Unbekannte thronet.

Freude trinken alle Wesen
An den Brüsten der Natur,
Alle Guten, alle Bösen
Folgen ihrer Rosenspur.
Küsse gab sie uns und Reben,
Einen Freund, geprüft im Tod.
Wollust ward dem Wurm gegeben,
Und der Cherub steht vor Gott.

Chor
Ihr stürzt nieder, Millionen?
Ahndest du den Schöpfer, Welt?
Such ihn überm Sternenzelt,
Über Sternen muß er wohnen.

Freude heißt die starke Feder
In der ewigen Natur.
Freude, Freude treibt die Räder
In der großen Weltenuhr.
Blumen lockt sie aus den Keimen,
Sonnen aus dem Firmament,
Sphären rollt sie in den Räumen,
Die des Sehers Rohr nicht kennt.

Chor
Froh, wie seine Sonnen fliegen,
Durch des Himmels prächtgen Plan,
Laufet, Brüder, eure Bahn,
Freudig wie ein Held zum Siegen.

Aus der Wahrheit Feuerspiegel
Lächelt sie den Forscher an.
Zu der Tugend steilem Hügel
Leitet sie des Dulders Bahn.
Auf des Glaubens Sonnenberge
Sieht man ihre Fahnen wehn,
Durch den Riß gesprengter Särge
Sie im Chor der Engel stehn.

Chor
Duldet mutig, Millionen!
Duldet für die beßre Welt!
Droben überm Sternenzelt
Wird ein großer Gott belohnen.

Göttern kann man nicht vergelten,
Schön ists, ihnen gleich zu sein.
Gram und Armut soll sich melden,
Mit den Frohen sich erfreun.
Groll und Rache sei vergessen,
Unserm Todfeind sei verziehn,
Keine Träne soll ihn pressen,
Keine Reue nage ihn.

Chor
Unser Schuldbuch sei vernichtet!
Ausgesöhnt die ganze Welt!
Richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.

Freude sprudelt in Pokalen,
In der Traube goldnem Blut
Trinken Sanftmut Kannibalen,
Die Verzweiflung Heldenmut – –
Brüder, fliegt von euren Sitzen,
Wenn der volle Römer kreist,
Laßt den Schaum zum Himmel sprützen:
Dieses Glas dem guten Geist.

Chor
Den der Sterne Wirbel loben,
Den des Seraphs Hymne preist,
Dieses Glas dem guten Geist
Überm Sternenzelt dort oben!

Festen Mut in schwerem Leiden,
Hülfe, wo die Unschuld weint,
Ewigkeit geschwornen Eiden,
Wahrheit gegen Freund und Feind,
Männerstolz vor Königsthronen –
Brüder, gält es Gut und Blut, –
Dem Verdienste seine Kronen,
Untergang der Lügenbrut!

Chor
Schließt den heilgen Zirkel dichter,
Schwört bei diesem goldnen Wein:
Dem Gelübde treu zu sein,
Schwört es bei dem Sternenrichter!

Rettung von Tyrannenketten,
Großmut auch dem Bösewicht,
Hoffnung auf den Sterbebetten,
Gnade auf dem Hochgericht!
Auch die Toten sollen leben!
Brüder trinkt und stimmet ein,
Allen Sündern soll vergeben,
Und die Hölle nicht mehr sein.

Chor
Eine heitre Abschiedsstunde!
Süßen Schlaf im Leichentuch!
Brüder – einen sanften Spruch
Aus des Totenrichters Munde!

Friedrich Schiller

Last edited:

You are no German.

Not my beer.

I do not drink beer.

You are totally wrong with everything what you say. No wonder that you hate everyone who tries to speak with you about right and wrong or fake and truth. You are your own nightmare and you seem to think you will awake out of your own nightmare by murdering others.

An die Freude

Tochter aus Elysium,

Chor

Mische seinen Jubel ein!

Chor
Huldige der Sympathie!

Alle Guten, alle Bösen
Folgen ihrer Rosenspur.

Chor

In der ewigen Natur.
In der großen Weltenuhr.

Chor

Chor
Duldet mutig, Millionen!
Droben überm Sternenzelt

Keine Reue nage ihn.

Chor

Chor

Untergang der Lügenbrut!

Chor

Chor

Friedrich Schiller

You don´t even now the meaning of "that´s not my beer" (actually not my affair). I don´t think you are German.

You are no German.

Not my beer.

I do not drink beer.

An die Freude

Tochter aus Elysium,

Chor

Mische seinen Jubel ein!

Chor
Huldige der Sympathie!

Alle Guten, alle Bösen
Folgen ihrer Rosenspur.

Chor

In der ewigen Natur.
In der großen Weltenuhr.

Chor

Chor
Duldet mutig, Millionen!
Droben überm Sternenzelt

Keine Reue nage ihn.

Chor

Chor

Untergang der Lügenbrut!

Chor

Chor

Friedrich Schiller

You don´t even now the meaning of "that´s not my beer" (actually not my affair). I don´t think you are German.

When I was 18 I drank beer and one of my Jewish family members - she had survived the holocaust in Auschwitz - said to me "beer makes stupid" with a look of reproach. And you try to go continuosly drunken on very thin ice with your own death in front of your eyes - but without any expert like Jesus Christ, who could help you. Where will you arrive? First in a jail, second in a grave - and third? In your own hell, which you try to produce for others? Your decision. Let it be to speak with me any longer.

Last edited:

Not my beer.

I do not drink beer.

An die Freude

Tochter aus Elysium,

Chor

Mische seinen Jubel ein!

Chor
Huldige der Sympathie!

Alle Guten, alle Bösen
Folgen ihrer Rosenspur.

Chor

In der ewigen Natur.
In der großen Weltenuhr.

Chor

Chor
Duldet mutig, Millionen!
Droben überm Sternenzelt

Keine Reue nage ihn.

Chor

Chor

Untergang der Lügenbrut!

Chor

Chor

Friedrich Schiller

When I was 18 I drank beer and one of my Jewish family members - she had survived the holocaust in Auschwitz - said to me "beer makes stupid" with a look of reproach. And you try to go continuosly drunken on very thin ice with your own death in front of your eyes - but without any expert like Jesus Christ, who could help you. Where will you arrive? First in a jail, second in a grave - and third? In your own hell, which you try to produce for others? Your decision. Let it be to speak with me any longer.

I am also a holocaust survivor.

I do not drink beer.

An die Freude

Tochter aus Elysium,

Chor

Mische seinen Jubel ein!

Chor
Huldige der Sympathie!

Alle Guten, alle Bösen
Folgen ihrer Rosenspur.

Chor

In der ewigen Natur.
In der großen Weltenuhr.

Chor

Chor
Duldet mutig, Millionen!
Droben überm Sternenzelt

Keine Reue nage ihn.

Chor

Chor

Untergang der Lügenbrut!

Chor

Chor

Friedrich Schiller

You are a brain amputated criminal Nazi - a threat for all refugees, all politicians and all members of NGO's, who help refugees. What god will do with you I don't know - but perhaps you should better try to start to respect god instead to continue to deny god. End of discussion.

Last edited:

An die Freude

Tochter aus Elysium,

Chor

Mische seinen Jubel ein!

Chor
Huldige der Sympathie!

Alle Guten, alle Bösen
Folgen ihrer Rosenspur.

Chor

In der ewigen Natur.
In der großen Weltenuhr.

Chor

Chor
Duldet mutig, Millionen!
Droben überm Sternenzelt

Keine Reue nage ihn.

Chor

Chor

Untergang der Lügenbrut!

Chor

Chor

Friedrich Schiller

You are a brain amputated criminal Nazi - a threat for all refugees, all politicians and all members of NGO's, who help refugees. What god will do with you I don't know - but perhaps you should better try to start to respect god instead to continue to deny god. End of discussion.

38814090_10212532552610647_8141839086345256960_n.jpg

Thank a Globalist. This was their plan starting with 911.

911 > war in ME > destabilize ME > Flood EU and USA > goodbye EU and USA

Is Zaang a Dutch troll?

Members of the Military Police of the US-forces in Germany don't have any right to protect citizens - for example tourists - of the USA in Germany. Only German institutions - the normal police and different special forces - have the right to use force in Germany. It's for example impossible that the US-army sends tanks to protect a Christmas market in Germany, because a citizen of the USA likes ot be protected there from US-american soldiers. They are not body guards - they protect the USA and other NATO-territories from war.

Last edited:

Is Zaang a Dutch troll?

Members of the Military Police of the US-forces in Germany don't have any right to protect citizens - for example tourists - of the USA in Germany. Only German institutions - the normal police and different special forces - have the right to use force in Germany. It's for example impossible that the US-army sends tanks to protect a Christmas market in Germany, because a citizen of the USA likes ot be protected there from US-american soldiers. They are not body guards - they protect the USA and other NATO-territories from war.

Your penal colony is not sovereign.

Is Zaang a Dutch troll?

How uninteresting.

I don't watch German television.

Is Zaang a Dutch troll?

How uninteresting.

Television? What has this to do with television - aside that you don't speak German? This is basic knowledge about separation of powers. In this case military and police in combination with different sovereignities. Why do you speak something, when you don't have an idea what you try to say? And why do you support Nazis? Because you are a Nazi on your own? If so - why? And what is your nationality? Why do you hide this information? Are you ashamed because of your nationality?

Last edited:

Is Zaang a Dutch troll?

How uninteresting.

Television? What has this to do with television - aside that you don't speak German? This is basic knowledge about separation of powers. In this case military and police in combination with different sovereignities. Why do you speak something, when you don't have an idea what you try to say? And why do you support Nazis? Because you are a Nazi on your own? If so - why? And what is your nationality? Why do you hide this information? Are you ashamed because of your nationality?

You showed a clip from WDR.

German TV is crap. Nothing to do with the language.

Is Zaang a Dutch troll?

Aha - one more enemy of Germany. Now I understand your support for Nazis.

Last edited:

How uninteresting.

You showed a clip from WDR.

German TV is crap. Nothing to do with the language.

I know enough for the moment. No need to explain me more about you. I wish you a Merry Christmas. God might help you to be encouraged enough to start the fight against the drugs, which you are using. This Christmas could be a good chance for you to find the way back into a real form of life. Life is wonderful.

Last edited:

Is Zaang a Dutch troll?

Aha - one more enemy of Germany. Now I understand your support for Nazis.

You don´t understand anything. I did not come here to get called nazi by a supporter of foreign rapists and murderers.

Forum List

Back