Happy Colonization Day! How long before Dems lobby to change what today is?

1700753957243.png

~S~

Democrats will attack anything Core Americanā€¦.principles, values, traditions, heritage, cultureā€¦.they detest it all by default.
So why havenā€™t they gone after Thanksgivingā€¦or have they?
Yes. They are trying to steal thanksgiving.

Here is what you can do to save thanksgiving.

Write your representatives and tell them Democrats are trying to cancel thanksgiving because they are American hating traitors.

Then donate more money to the Trump campaign so he can get elected because he is the only republican that can save thanksgiving from the vile Democrats.

Then you can head to a popular corner in your neighborhood and stand all day holding a sign that says to save thanksgiving from the Democrats.

While you're doing this, most Democrats will be enjoying Thanksgiving day with their friends and family and not even realize that dumbshits are spreading propaganda that Democrats are trying to cancel thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Democrats will attack anything Core Americanā€¦.principles, values, traditions, heritage, cultureā€¦.they detest it all by default.
It's Republicans attacking the values of colonization. Aren't you the cucks crying about being replaced? šŸ˜„

Yes. They are trying to steal thanksgiving.

Here is what you can do to save thanksgiving.

Write your representatives and tell them Democrats are trying to cancel thanksgiving because they are American hating traitors.

Then donate more money to the Trump campaign so he can get elected because he is the only republican that can save thanksgiving from the vile Democrats.

Then you can head to a popular corner in your neighborhood and stand all day holding a sign that says to save thanksgiving from the Democrats.

While you're doing this, most Democrats will be enjoying Thanksgiving day with their friends and family and not even realize that dumbshits are spreading propaganda that Democrats are trying to cancel thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Are you ashamed of the Lib position on Thanksgiving today? Why are you lying?

It's Republicans attacking the values of colonization. Aren't you the cucks crying about being replaced? šŸ˜„
It is blacks whom are being replaced by Mexicans. Theyā€™ve cucked the living shit out of you degenerates. Theyā€™ve taken your communities, your jobs, your welfare.
That have fucked you blind and you know it.

Are you ashamed of the Lib position on Thanksgiving today? Why are you lying?
Thanks for sharing a cherry picked anecdote to represent tens of millions of people you have never met so you can malign your perceived political enemies.

You must be a riot at Thanksgiving dinner.

FFS.

It is blacks whom are being replaced by Mexicans. Theyā€™ve cucked the living shit out of you degenerates. Theyā€™ve taken your communities, your jobs, your welfare.
It's not blacks being replaced in this country you moron. Maybe hispanics are moving into previously black neighborhoods as those black people move to other neighborhoods but the only people being replaced in this country are whites. Everyone else's population is steady or rising. :funnyface:

You know they have.

The most recent sad sack example being this estrogen encumbered monstrosity:

Liberal columnists call for Americans to 'decolonize Thanksgiving', promote 'Truthsgiving'​

They're a despicable, reprehensible joke.

Commies just can't attempt to conquer the US of A without encountering both failure and humilation.

God I love this fucking country.

MAGA, bitches.

The blacks in Chicago seem to recognize this.

Now the key question is: How far do they take it - politically speaking?

It's not blacks being replaced in this country you moron. Maybe hispanics are moving into previously black neighborhoods as those black people move to other neighborhoods but the only people being replaced in this country are whites. Everyone else's population is steady or rising. :funnyface:
Lol, in New York more black babies are being aborted than are born. The Democrats started planned parenthood to get rid of negros. Yall are exceeding their expectations. Now go do what the old senile white man tells you, be a good cuk.

Lol, in New York more black babies are being aborted than are born. The Democrats started planned parenthood to get rid of negros. Yall are exceeding their expectations. Now go do what the old senile white man tells you, be a good cuk.
You stupid stupid white. Just because abortions outpace births that doesn't mean births aren't outpacing or keeping pace with deaths. The only demographic who's deaths and abortions are outpacing births are you whites. šŸ˜„

You stupid stupid white. Just because abortions outpace births that doesn't mean births aren't outpacing or keeping pace with deaths. The only demographic who's deaths and abortions are outpacing births are you whites. šŸ˜„
Between abortions and drive by shootings. Your race is disappearing. Also I really don't care about race so it doesn't bother me, sorry to burst your bubble.

Between abortions and drive by shootings. Your race is disappearing. Also I really don't care about race so it doesn't bother me, sorry to burst your bubble.
Your make believe fantasies don't impress me because I can read a census, unlike you apparently. Let's try this again. The only demographic who's dying more than they're making are you cuck whites. šŸ˜„

Your make believe fantasies don't impress me because I can read a census, unlike you apparently. Let's try this again. The only demographic who's dying more than they're making are you cuck whites. šŸ˜„
I told you I really don't care, but you keep on with the race crap. Dividing our country.

You're every bit as racist as they are.

Sad.

Forum List

Back