happy birthday

Bunch of damned fools can't even Wish the Country Happy Birthday without making it partisan and cussing each other out.

I'm done with this thread. Enjoy.

I was thinking the same thing...and wondering if there is ONE thread where that is not going on. BTW...that is not debate, folks.

Bunch of damned fools can't even Wish the Country Happy Birthday without making it partisan and cussing each other out.

I was thinking the same thing...and wondering if there is ONE thread where that is not going on. BTW...that is not debate, folks.

Yes. Join us in the USMB Coffee Shop where we check our religion and politics at the door and just have fun, enjoy and support each other. The link is in my signature.

Yes. Join us in the USMB Coffee Shop where we check our religion and politics at the door and just have fun, enjoy and support each other. The link is in my signature.

Cool, thanks. I saw that before, but have not checked it out..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzL_BY39vf0&feature=related]YouTube - Boston Pops 4th of July 1812 Overture ending[/ame]

happy birthday, america

really count....what stats do you base that on? child birth, civil rights, age, health care ...just askin

All of those.

no , hong kong, japan, sweden all do better at live births than we do....

cuba has a higher literacy rate than the us

civil rights? we are no longer a country of free speech but a country with free speech zones

as far as age..okinawa has a better life expectancy....

health care: lol surely you are not saying the us has the best health care system? really? lol

i dont mind the rah rah but lets not lie to ourselves this country has many problems and if we dont face them...we wont solve them

Just say it, you hate this country and would like to see it as one of the other countries were individual freedoms are not a high priority.
The thread is Happy Birthday. Don't be a party pooper!

dont say perceived when they are smacking you in the face....look at the va hosptial...1800 vets may have been infected with hiv...no excuse for that....you may not like to hear what i am saying but its the truth...we got a long ways to go...and we wont ge there ignoring the "perceived" problems...dispute what i have said? go on......i am waiting.....do you even know the literacy rate in cuba?

look it up it will shock y ou

Can you say: government health care? It is an easy way to reduce costs: kill the patients.

really count....what stats do you base that on? child birth, civil rights, age, health care ...just askin

All of those.

civil rights? we are no longer a country of free speech but a country with free speech zones

health care: lol surely you are not saying the us has the best health care system? really? lol

i dont mind the rah rah but lets not lie to ourselves this country has many problems and if we dont face them...we wont solve them

The birth rate numbers are skewed as many countries don't count partial births, low birth weight and etc.
Pajamas Media The Doctor Is In: Infant Mortality Comparisons a Statistical Miscarriage

I noticed you supplied no links to support your "facts".

allie never provides links...why should i...and at least you realize they are facts...not opinions

as for the birth stats of course it is hard to compare birth stats across the board due to definations of life etc....i am well aware of that.....but we are still lacking there....and in other areas....

i have no problem discussing these issues....i dont understand why that makes me not a true america to some?

Sophomore year in college and I was drafted into the trumpet section sitting on the back row of the orchestra just left of the drum line and trombone section. The grand finale was the 1812 Overture and somebody got the bright idea to use four small cannon that normally graced the front lawn of the Administration building. Use a modest amount of powder and we could really do Tchaikovsky proud.

Oh we were glorious and were winding up to the grand finale and cannon burst normally accomplished with tympani but we were using real cannon. Our backstage crew got the timing exactly right but over estimated the powder a tad. As the cannon boomed right on cue, flames rolled up the back of the fireproof curtain and shot out across the terrified orchestra. I don't remember if we actually completed the final notes.

We did get a standing ovation though.

on this country's birthday...we should discuss all things....not just rah rah....sorry if that makes me a party pooper but i would like to better my country ....not just settle for what it is now.

on this country's birthday...we should discuss all things....not just rah rah....sorry if that makes me a party pooper but i would like to better my country ....not just settle for what it is now.

I can't remember where I heard this, but I think it applies. What this country needs is a good 5 cents cigar.

I've been to about 80% of the rest of the world. I know first hand from seeing with my own eyes what is good and what is not so good. America isn't perfect. There are lots of things going on right now in America that really tear at my soul BUT even with our problems I know it's the best place on earth to live.

allie never provides links...why should i...and at least you realize they are facts...not opinions

as for the birth stats of course it is hard to compare birth stats across the board due to definations of life etc....i am well aware of that.....but we are still lacking there....and in other areas....

i have no problem discussing these issues....i dont understand why that makes me not a true america to some?

If, as you state, it is hard to compare birth stats, how do you know we are lacking? Again, a link supporting your argument would be helpful.

I do not see them as facts as I put the word in quotes. Just because someone else does not provide links, is not much of a defense. If you want your statements accepted as facts, you should support them with links which show you did research. Otherwise they are just your opinion.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor

Eeeeeeeeeuuuuu deahhh. Bloody fucking terrorists.
Ahhhnold. Bring me my tea. we must inform the Queen at once !

Since you support Obama you are part and parcel of any problems we have, I have a solution, MOVE your ass away.

Let's have another civil war. I'm betting the smart ones will eliminate the dumb ones.. Lets settle this "this is my country you can go elsewhere." I am so thoroughly tired of jackasses trying to tell other americans to get out. Lets get it on and see who "goes on".

The Cromagnans defeated the Neanderthals because they figured out a way to lure and trap their game food, rather than hit-or-miss surprise attacks with clubs.

Since you support Obama you are part and parcel of any problems we have, I have a solution, MOVE your ass away.

Let's have another civil war. I'm betting the smart ones will eliminate the dumb ones.. Lets settle this "this is my country you can go elsewhere." I am so thoroughly tired of jackasses trying to tell other americans to get out. Lets get it on and see who "goes on".

Ohh believe me it is coming. And you liberal pin heads won't like the results.

Bring it on...

Forum List

Back