A revolution with a modern day twist

All men were created equal

Until you've read the fine print

If you mean the Political Class Elitists of today? You'd be correct.

Those who support obama are chumps if they think he is doing anything for their interest. That is unless they have some connection as a close person friend. All Americans who are not working for the government are in the same boat and obama is putting so much weight in the boat it's starting to take on more water.

Those who support obama are chumps if they think he is doing anything for their interest. That is unless they have some connection as a close person friend. All Americans who are not working for the government are in the same boat and obama is putting so much weight in the boat it's starting to take on more water.

Correction if they are very poor, or in a union. Obama is doing things for them.

If you are productive at all, he gives you a 15 dollar "tax cut" then bends you over up the ass with all sorts of other new "none taxes" and a crap ass economy creating like no private sector jobs.

Let me take this 4th of July moment to exercise some dissent, the "highest form of patriotism"

Fuck Obama, Fuck Reid, Fuck Pelosi, Fuck em all. Worst government in the history of the united states bar none. Enjoy your 5 months you have left cause come January most of you are heading home, and come January 2013 Obama can go back to Chicago and be with his radical mobster friends. :)

Happy 4th all

So that must make you "chump change":lol::lol: If I was Obama you'd be gettin zippola.:lol:

Correction if they are very poor, or in a union. Obama is doing things for them.

If you are productive at all, he gives you a 15 dollar "tax cut" then bends you over up the ass with all sorts of other new "none taxes" and a crap ass economy creating like no private sector jobs.

Let me take this 4th of July moment to exercise some dissent, the "highest form of patriotism"

Fuck Obama, Fuck Reid, Fuck Pelosi, Fuck em all. Worst government in the history of the united states bar none. Enjoy your 5 months you have left cause come January most of you are heading home, and come January 2013 Obama can go back to Chicago and be with his radical mobster friends. :)

Happy 4th all

Right now he's doing all that but when he can't keep things together and the truth is finally seen as to what his agenda is, and those dependent on the government for a handout. The government will stop handing out those freebies. and they will be in the same boat as the rest of us.

It took a mere 5 posts for this thread to go ape-shit political! I was going to comment on the fine qualities of the video. But suddenly and rabidly, this thread became the USMB equivalent to a Sarah Palin thread!

It took a mere 5 posts for this thread to go ape-shit political! I was going to comment on the fine qualities of the video. But suddenly and rabidly, this thread became the USMB equivalent to a Sarah Palin thread!

"Since when has it been part of American patriotism to keep our mouths shut?" - Hillary Clinton 2006

"Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism" - Hillary Clinton 2006

"Blind faith in bad leadership is not patriotism" - Hillary Clinton 2006

happy 4th

So that must make you "chump change":lol::lol: If I was Obama you'd be gettin zippola.:lol:

No stumpy you can keep the change I'll keep my rights guns and money.

"Since when has it been part of American patriotism to keep our mouths shut?" - Hillary Clinton 2006

happy 4th
It's wonderful to see the respect for Secretary Clinton! You must think the world of her to arm yourself with her sentiments.

happy 4th
It's wonderful to see the respect for Secretary Clinton! You must think the world of her to arm yourself with her sentiments.

playing by lib rules you don't like the rules when it's used against you.

happy 4th

You forgot: "Any president that lies to the American people should have to resign."

happy 4th

Who said I don't like it? Seems you're trying to pick a fight.

a word of advice. always punch down, not up.

If I punched up I would only hit air. Always aim for the intended target, when it hits you hit it twice as hard.
OH and hell yell I go after any liberal I can. I hate all liberals they are the arm pit and asshole of America.

Last edited:

If I punched up I would only hit air. Always aim for the intended target, when it hits you hit it twice as hard.
OH and hell yell I go after any liberal I can. I hate all liberals they are the arm pit and asshole of America.

I always thought that was Alabama and Mississippi.:razz:

With astute political insight like this, I'm not at all surprised you're a Teabagger! Run Sarah run!

Well ...oh hell! Aren't you something special.:lol::lol: So you hate the majority of Americans that voted for Obama. And..they did so because the Republicans fucked everything up they could. I guess that just makes you one of those ignorant tea baggers that doesn't really have a clue who to be mad at but you are damn sure mad at "liberals".

So what's your point sparky? That you are armed and everyone is supposed to be shaking in their boots?

Three words ..Go Fuck Yourself.

Forum List

Back