Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you!

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
Happy birthday dear Foxfyre, Happy birthday to you!

(I could not find another thread on this, if there is one, feel free to move this or vaporize this one!)

Happy birthday, Foxy. Let's see, middle of September... that would be Virgo.

1189842803_bday004.jpg

She's usually serving coffee in the front of the coffee shop and 'laced with' in the back......
Nice lace there Foxy!! :eusa_drool:
Happy birthday!

Here's a hunk for ya!

cartman_beefcake1219035580.jpg

Happy Birthday Foxfire! You've done good, your Coffee House Thread is kicking butt and taking names!

For you today:

Copyofmoon.jpg

Oh, and I had to move this thread, just so you know even mods move other mods threads. :lol:

Aw, you guys are the BEST!!!! Thanks so much Care and everybody!!! Makes me get a little misty yanno.

29? Naw, I'm proud to be celebrating my 39th birthday. . . .still yet again. . . .and like Ollie in the Coffee Shop noted that my name wasn't in the obits this morning. :)

USMB has been a real blessing for me. I need a place to test my theories and convictions and this has been a great forum to do that in. And the fact that I'm slowly getting to know some fantastic people here has been special icing on the cake.

Thanks for really brightening my day. :)

(Oh, and thanks to Ringel for dragging me over here. Otherwise I might have missed it, and I would have hated that. :))

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Foxfyre! :party: :beer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMf04ubvEhY]YouTube - Happy Birthday[/ame]

Forum List

Back