Happy Birthday, Tayor Swift

TheParser

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
I'm an elderly man who has never heard any of Ms. Swift's music and have no interest in doing so, but I do wish her a very happy 28th birthday.

I think that she should be commended by people of all political persuasions for her reported refusal to publicly discuss her political views.

P.S. Sorry for the typo in the title. It should be "Taylor."

Last edited:
I think that she should be commended by people of all political persuasions for her reported refusal to publicly discuss her political views.

I don't think there's anything commendable about that at all.

What i see is a young artist who knows that the majority of her fan base are inbred drooling morons from the South who voted for Trump. She knows on some level Trump is a horrible person, a danger to the human race, but she says nothing about it because the last thing she wants to do is emulate the Dixie Chicks who went on to oblivion after they criticized the Iraq War.

Even though history eventually vindicated them, (the Iraq War was a really, really, really bad idea) they never recovered.

What i see is a young artist who knows that the majority of her fan base are inbred drooling morons from the South who voted for Trump. She knows on some level Trump is a horrible person, a danger to the human race, but she says nothing about it because the last thing she wants to do is emulate the Dixie Chicks who went on to oblivion after they criticized the Iraq War.

Even though history eventually vindicated them, (the Iraq War was a really, really, really bad idea) they never recovered.
Good lord, you are a political hack. And an asshole.

Considering how hard it is for females to get time on the radio, how much longer would they have remained on the front burner any way? So many other female singers are already no longer there. I highly doubt the Chicks would've been spared.

I pray that Taylor is having herself a safe and awesome 28th birthday!

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Uncle Ferd thinks she's a honey...

... an' wishes her an' ChrisL...

... (another o' Uncle Ferd's secret sweeties)...

... a happy day.

Forum List

Back