Happy Anniversary? I Don't Think So, Mitt

Why in the world would I ever vote for Mitt Romney? Oh that's right, I wouldn't.

and yet the people who voted for him are very happy with their health care program. perhaps you should consider that instead of insisting on a rigid ideology.

As long as he kept his hands off certain social issues, I wouldn't mind seeing him tackle our economy.

Massachusetts legislature pushed that health plan upon him, btw...

he signed it, though.

speaking of mitt... best attack ad ever...

Last edited by a moderator:
and yet the people who voted for him are very happy with their health care program. perhaps you should consider that instead of insisting on a rigid ideology.

As long as he kept his hands off certain social issues, I wouldn't mind seeing him tackle our economy.

he signed it, though.

You're right, he signed it... I'd rather see that at the state level anyway...

And if anyone understands the complexities of it all, Mitt certainly does. :cool:

Why in the world would I ever vote for Mitt Romney? Oh that's right, I wouldn't.

You have proof?
Oh yeah, You don't need proof.

I am sure they'll be happy with high taxes, government default and rationed care.

You have proof?

I am sure they'll be happy with high taxes, government default and rationed care.

are you as stupid as you seem or is it an act.

don't bother answering. it's rhetorical.

he signed it, though.

And if anyone understands the complexities of it all, Mitt certainly does. :cool:

if you watch that video, he claims he wrote the bill. the problem is i wouldn't ever trust the right in power again. i assume if he wants to get elected, he'd have to appease the tea loons.

You have proof?

are you as stupid as you seem or is it an act.

don't bother answering. it's rhetorical.

Translation:I'm happy with Romneycare because I don't live in MA. So those in MA ought to be happy too. I dont need any more proof than that.

he signed it, though.

if you watch that video, he claims he wrote the bill. the problem is i wouldn't ever trust the right in power again. i assume if he wants to get elected, he'd have to appease the tea loons.

And when did you ever "trust" "the right" (whoever that is), you lying bitch?

maybe a class in basic math would be helpful to you?

yeah, that's the ticket.

Translation: I am worthless in debate because I can't back up a single thing I say. I just hope it's true and then insult anyone who disagrees with me.

he signed it, though.

:lol: I watched it after my post... Seems he's trying to make the most of the political situation and took credit where credit is due after he fought for certain provisions...

:lol: I watched it after my post... Seems he's trying to make the most of the political situation and took credit where credit is due after he fought for certain provisions...

that's going to bite him now. the tea loons are going to chew him up because of it. pity, too.

Yeah, make 50 different health plans in 50 states. What could go wrong?

Anything that could go wrong would be limited in scope and be correctable.

Much better alternative than imposing one unconstitutional system on all 50 states that will go wrong.

Though, honestly, I hope our politicians stop trying to interfere in our health care.

Forum List

Back