Happy Anniversary, Bin Laden!

SixFoot

Get off my lawn!
Sep 4, 2014
5 years, being terror-free. You go, boi!

13062064_1222036354493343_9183202372716197329_n.jpg

Where were you when you learned Bin Laden was dead? I was at a Comfort Inn in Boston at 5:30 a.m., opened the door for my USA Today and even without my glasses on, I could read the banner headline.
Relieved, but I can never actually jump up and down in glee at the execution of a human, so a little subdued as well.

Where were you when you learned Bin Laden was dead? I was at a Comfort Inn in Boston at 5:30 a.m., opened the door for my USA Today and even without my glasses on, I could read the banner headline.
Relieved, but I can never actually jump up and down in glee at the execution of a human, so a little subdued as well.

I had just landed in Bagram Airfield about 10 hours before he was killed. The jets screaming from the runway at 0-dark-thirty was awesome.

I had just landed in Bagram Airfield about 10 hours before he was killed. The jets screaming from the runway at 0-dark-thirty was awesome.
Did you know where they were headed?

Did you know where they were headed?

Nope. Actually, I thought another Battle of Kamdesh was underway. Thankfully, it was just another asshole getting merc'ed.

Forum List

Back