Happiness in Islam

A good Moslem is one who engages in violent (and non violent) jihads against freedom. This pleases Allah more than any other act. All people should be ashamed to be Moslem. All Moslems should leave Islam.

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 4, Book 52, Number 53:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet said, "Nobody who dies and finds good from Allah (in the Hereafter) would wish to come back to this world even if he were given the whole world and whatever is in it, except the martyr who, on seeing the superiority of martyrdom, would like to come back to the world and get killed again (in Allah's Cause)."

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "A single endeavor (of fighting) in Allah's Cause in the afternoon or in the forenoon is better than all the world and whatever is in it. A place in Paradise as small as the bow or lash of one of you is better than all the world and whatever is in it. And if a houri from Paradise appeared to the people of the earth, she would fill the space between Heaven and the Earth with light and pleasant scent and her head cover is better than the world and whatever is in it."

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 65:
Narrated Abu Musa:

A man came to the Prophet and asked, "A man fights for war booty; another fights for fame and a third fights for showing off; which of them fights in Allah's Cause?" The Prophet said, "He who fights that Allah's Word (i.e. Islam) should be superior, fights in Allah's Cause."

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 72:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet said, "Nobody who enters Paradise likes to go back to the world even if he got everything on the earth, except a Mujahid who wishes to return to the world so that he may be martyred ten times because of the dignity he receives (from Allah)."

Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba:

Our Prophet told us about the message of our Lord that "Whoever amongst us is killed will go to Paradise." Umar asked the Prophet, "Is it not true that our men who are killed will go to Paradise and their's (i.e. those of the Pagan's) will go to the (Hell) fire?" The Prophet said, "Yes."

Koran
2.216 Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that ye hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that ye love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, ye know not.

2.217 They question thee (O Muhammad) with regard to warfare in the sacred month. Say: Warfare therein is a great (transgression), but to turn (men) from the way of Allah, and to disbelieve in Him and in the Inviolable Place of Worship, and to expel His people thence, is a greater with Allah; for persecution is worse than killing. And they will not cease from fighting against you till they have made you renegades from your religion, if they can. And whoso becometh a renegade and dieth in his disbelief: such are they whose works have fallen both in the world and the Hereafter. Such are rightful owners of the Fire: they will abide therein.

Mo&Aiesha.jpg

Muhammad's abuse of the child, Aisha.

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih Bukhari 5.236.
Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari 5.234
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome:
It is now exactly 1400 years ago that these Quranic injunctions were revealed, yet alcoholism today is still a major health and sociological hazard to mankind.
Alcohol has now been shown to be a teratogen of major significance and is probably one of the most frequent causes of mental deficiency in the Western World.
084c4ab938bcef44b5c35f65f971bb30.jpg

Management

There is no treatment beside supportive measures for the baby with the fetal alcohol syndrome. The growth retardation and intellectual impairment are permanent and this highlights the seriousness of the condition.

Prevention, therefore, is of utmost importance and this means abstinence from alcohol at all times. The American National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism now advises, rather belatedly "that the safest course to follow in the interest of the best possible outcome" is abstinence.

CONCLUSION

Yet another major health hazard from alcohol has been added to the long list of those already well known. But unlike these others the effects of alcohol on the fetus hold serious implications for the development of our future generations.

If mental retardation occurs in more than 80% of these with the fetal alcohol syndrome and approximately 1-2/1000 live births suffer from this syndrome then the number of mentally retarded individuals that are produced is staggering. Yet this disaster, like the other effects of alcohol, are so easily preventable if only the simple Quranic injunction is followed.

http://islamset.net/hip/alcohol/index.html
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

One Should Pursue the Material Provisions

It has already been affirmed that God's commands are for the benefits of his slaves. His wisdom expands to include all aspects of sharia. Islam does not deny the importance of material causes for realizing happiness, except that these material things are not a necessary condition for it; they are merely one of many means that can work together to bring it about. Many of the sacred texts attest to this fact. God says:
Who has forbidden the adornment given by Allah that He has brought forth for his servants, and the good things of sustenance?
God’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said:
How good pure wealth is for a pious servant.”​

He also said:
Among the things that can bring happiness to the son of Adam are a pious wife, a good home, and a good means of transport.”​

From Kitab Al-Fawaid

Shaykh Al Islam Ibn Al-Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah said:

"From the beginning of their creation, people are on a journey. They will not be allowed to halt except when they reach their destination which is either in Paradise or in Hell. The intelligent one among them knows that the journey is based on hardships and embarking [various kinds of] dangers. It is usually difficult to seek [any] bliss, pleasure or comfort during it [journey], that is to be found after the journey’s end. It is known that every footstep and every moan made during the journey will not halt him, nor is he burdened to stop. It is established that he is traveling in the state in which the traveler must be in to prepare for the provisions to his destination, and if he halts, sleeps, or rests, he is doing that while preparing to complete the journey."

Forgiving Others: A Key to Inner Peace

Learning to forgive our fellow men is a virtue that makes one magnanimous and is bound to lead to eventual triumph. It works wonders especially at times of disagreements, disputes, struggles and fights.

Just imagine the level of moral excellence you can instantly achieve by restraining yourself and forgiving the offender in such situations - especially when you have the power to retaliate.

God says in The Qur'an:

"And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and to a Paradise as vast as the Heavens and the Earth, which has been prepared for the righteous;
those who spend [in the cause of Allah ] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people - and Allah loves the doers of good.
." (3:133-134)​

A far nobler act would be to restrain ones self and be patient. Patience and self-restraint under extreme provocations and for the sake of Allah alone, places one at the peak of moral height which is bound to overwhelm one's persecutors and eventually subdue them. Enormous rewards are promised for which a huge sacrifices must be made.

They “restrain their anger, and forgive their fellow men.”(3:134)​

Fearing God works in this respect, providing similar motives and leaving similar effects. Anger is a human reaction which is normally combined with or followed by a fit of temper. It is both natural and essential to man. However, it can only be overcome through that higher perception made possible by the positive effects of fearing God and the spiritual strength which man achieves through looking up to horizons which are far superior and more sublime than man’s own needs and interests.

Restraining anger is only the first stage; it is not sufficient on its own. A person may restrain his anger but harbour a grudge. His outward fury becomes a deeply- seated, inward rancour. Needless to say, anger and fury are preferable to harbouring grudges and rancour. The Qur’ānic emphasises that the God-fearing do not allow their anger to become a grudge.so, they forgive.

Happiness is a feeling that resides in the heart. It is characterized by peace of mind, tranquility, a sense of well-being, and a relaxed disposition. It comes as a result of proper behavior, both inward and outward, and is inspired by strong faith. This is attested to by the Qur’ân and Sunnah.
Allah says:
- Whoever works righteousness as a believer, whether male or female, We will give a good life.

- Then, whoever follows My guidance shall neither go astray nor be distressed. But whoever turns away from My reminder will have a life of hardship.

Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said: “True enrichment does not come through possessing a lot of wealth, but true enrichment is the enrichment of the soul.”
Ahhh, yes, the happiness of Islam:
The happiness and tranquility of beating your wife if she disobeys.
The happiness and tranquility of throwing gays and lesbians off rooftops.
The happiness and tranquility of murdering those who leave the religion.
The happiness and tranquility of stoning adulteress women.
The happiness and tranquility of imprisoning women who report being raped.
The happiness and tranquility of subjugating women.
The happiness and tranquility of chopping off the hands of those who steal.
The happiness and tranquility of knowing you will go to paradise if you kill anyone who doesn't believe your religion and doesn't obey its teachings.
Ahhh, yes.....the happiness of Islam.

They forgive others and do not harbour any ill feelings. When anger is deliberately restrained it becomes a burden, a fire which burns internally sending its smoke over man’s conscience in order to blur his vision. Forgiveness, however, ensures a release from that burden. It gives peace of heart and conscience, as well as an easy movement in a more sublime world.

Those who do not hesitate to forgive others after having been angered by them are also benevolent. The Qur’ānic ayah tells us that God loves all who are benevolent. Use of the term “love” here is significant. Its pleasant, friendly, bright and compassionate shades are in perfect harmony with the pleasant and honourable atmosphere of help and forgiveness.

“God loves the benevolent.”(3:134)​
Because God loves the benevolent and the good turns they do, those who love God also love to be benevolent. They have the best of all motives. The final comment is, then, not only an inspiring description, it is a statement of fact.

The community which enjoys God’s love and, in turn, loves God and in which forgiveness replaces anger and rancour is a strong, brotherly and closely-knit community.

Tranquility of the Heart

Tranquility is the satisfaction of the heart with circumstances without any sense of anxiety or restlessness

It was mentioned in one narration that:

"Truthfulness is a cause of serenity (Toma'aneenah) and lying is a cause of suspicion."

This suggests that one who hears the truth will have Tranquility and satisfaction within his heart as a result, whereas lying causes disturbance and doubt within the heart.

This shows that the heart feels satisfied with truth and has no anxiety or sense of unease because of it.

Toma'aneenah (Serenity) is something more than tranquillity. It includes knowledge, faith and the attainment of what is known. The example of this is the toma'aneenah the hearts find with the Qur'an.

Affirming God's might, greatness, glory:

The Arab idolaters of the past used to claim that the angels were God’s daughters, while Christ-wrshippers made the same claim for Jesus. The whole universe shudders as such false claims are alleged, because monotheism is inherent in the nature of the whole universe.

They say: ‘The Most Merciful has taken to Himself a son!’ Indeed you have said a most monstrous falsehood, at which the heavens might be rent into fragments, and the earth be split asunder, and the mountains fall down in ruins! That people should ascribe a son to the Most Merciful, although it is inconceivable that the Most Merciful should take to Himself son. (Maryam, ayat 88-92)​

The very sound of these ayat and their rhythm add to the air of anger at this false claim. In fact the whole universe rejects this claim most vehemently. It shudders and quivers with abhorrence as it hears this falsehood against God Almighty. It is a reaction similar to that of a person who feels that his very integrity is attacked, or that the honesty of someone he loves is assailed. The shudder is common to the heavens, the earth and the mountains. In their beat, the words here show the movement of a violent quake.

Moo ham head, piss be upon him, was a false "profit". The moongod he called allah is as phony as the cult.

Islime is a cancer on the earth and if there was any supernatural inspiration involved it was from lucifer himself.

Islime is a cult. A cult of slavery, conquest and death. The world will not know true peace until the last muzbot converts to any other belief, and Mecca is once again a Jewish city.

Put that in your hookha and smoke it.

Not much difference between Islam and Judaism. Same thing really.
'Cept I haven't seen a lot of news coverage of Jews beheading, burning alive, raping or otherwise murdering non-muslims lately. You?

Affirming God's might, greatness, glory:

The Arab idolaters of the past used to claim that the angels were God’s daughters, while Christ-wrshippers made the same claim for Jesus. The whole universe shudders as such false claims are alleged, because monotheism is inherent in the nature of the whole universe.

They say: ‘The Most Merciful has taken to Himself a son!’ Indeed you have said a most monstrous falsehood, at which the heavens might be rent into fragments, and the earth be split asunder, and the mountains fall down in ruins! That people should ascribe a son to the Most Merciful, although it is inconceivable that the Most Merciful should take to Himself son. (Maryam, ayat 88-92)​

The very sound of these ayat and their rhythm add to the air of anger at this false claim. In fact the whole universe rejects this claim most vehemently. It shudders and quivers with abhorrence as it hears this falsehood against God Almighty. It is a reaction similar to that of a person who feels that his very integrity is attacked, or that the honesty of someone he loves is assailed. The shudder is common to the heavens, the earth and the mountains. In their beat, the words here show the movement of a violent quake.

I have read the Quran three times to fully understand it and the last time I read it I noticed verse 5.18 which starts by saying "The Jews and Christians say we are the children of God" In Muhammad's time men thought theywere all sons of God but Muhammad denied it saying "Nay ye are but men"

Muhammad was a lying blasphemer against the holy spirit which is in all mankind.

Moo ham head, piss be upon him, was a false "profit". The moongod he called allah is as phony as the cult.

Islime is a cancer on the earth and if there was any supernatural inspiration involved it was from lucifer himself.

Islime is a cult. A cult of slavery, conquest and death. The world will not know true peace until the last muzbot converts to any other belief, and Mecca is once again a Jewish city.

Put that in your hookha and smoke it.

Not much difference between Islam and Judaism. Same thing really.

Penny likes to say that Judaism and Islam are "the same thing, really" ---LOTS
----she thinks it helps when muslims engage in mass murder to come up with "just
like da joooos" or "dey got it from joooos" The habit is reminiscent of the
Islamic habit of claiming "WE BELIEVE IN JESUS AND DA JOOOS DON'T_--DEY KILLED HIM" I grew up in a town that when I was a child was a
mix of white anglo saxon protestants and catholics that were almost white anglo saxon themselves----ie british isle types----Irish etc. ----(also lots of Aryans).
The little catholic and little protestant children had "theological discussion"---quite
bitter. They ACCUSED each other of depravities like "YOU WORSHIP
MARY" (whatevah that meant-----little six year old clueless me was baffled
Penny brings back the memories with her "da mooslims and da joooos is da same" Sandbox theology is SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

Affirming God's might and Glory:

As soon as the offensive word is uttered,
They say: The Most Merciful has taken to Himself a son,”​
The expression of horror immediately follows:
Indeed you have said a most monstrous falsehood.” (Ayah 89)​

Everything that is settled and stable is thus shaken. The whole universe is in anger at this false allegation against God, the Creator. The statement is shocking to everything in nature. The universe is created and functions on the basis of the basic principle of God’s oneness. In the midst of this universal anger, a clear and definitive statement is issued:

Not one of all [the beings] that are in the heavens or on earth but shall appear before the Most Merciful as a servant. Indeed, He has full cognizance of them. He has kept a strict count of their numbers, and, on the Day of Resurrection, every one of them will appear before Him all alone. (Ayat 93-95)​

Forum List

Back