Happiness in Islam

Time Management

Time is a person’s capital, being the duration of his stay on this world. Islam, therefore, is very concerned with time. It makes the believer responsible for the time at his disposal. On the Day of Judgment, he will be asked about it. Islamic Law requires that he manages his time wisely and utilizes it well. This is achieved by balancing his worldly needs with his worship and caring for his spiritual needs.

Allah says:
O you who believe, do not let your wealth and children prevent you from the remembrance of Allah. Whosoever does this; they are surely among the losers. And spend from what We have provided you before one of you approaches death and says, ‘My Lord, if you would only give me a little more time, I would give in charity and I would be one of the righteous.

Islam encourages the believer to get maximum benefit out of his time, filling it with beneficial activities and good deeds.Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said:
The feet of a servant will not turn away on the Day of Judgment until he is asked about four things: his lifetime, how he lived it; his youth, how he spent it; his wealth, from where he earned it and on what he spent it; and his work, what work did he used to do.”​

good deeds in islam MEANS----fighting for the glory of islam ---it includes tying bombs to the ass of ones daughters and nudging her in the direction of gatherings
of Hindu, Christian, Buddhist and jewish babies. Expenditures in the this endeavor I called "ZAKAT"

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens

it is a POEM It is a writing from the "old" testament. -------quite a lovely song for the Rosh Hashanah/Yom Kippur holiday-------what is your point?

Which means there will be a time when the evil lies of Muhammad will be seen as such and Islam will die as a religion, to be replaced by a new vision of God. A God that does not burn people, and pour boiling liquids on them that melt their skins and their insides for all eternity. Such a God would be a deranged monster not deserving of worship. I for one, look forward to the time that mosques are empty ,and nobody believes in the Quran any more.

Last edited:

Which means there will be a time when the evil lies of Muhammad will be seen as such and Islam will die as a religion, to be replaced by a new vison of God. A God that does not burn people, and pour boiling liquids on them that melt their skins and their insides for all eternity. Such a God would be a deranged monster not deserving of worship. I for one, look forward to the time that mosques are empty ,and nobody believes in the Quran any more.
Time will tell.

Which means there will be a time when the evil lies of Muhammad will be seen as such and Islam will die as a religion, to be replaced by a new vison of God. A God that does not burn people, and pour boiling liquids on them that melt their skins and their insides for all eternity. Such a God would be a deranged monster not deserving of worship. I for one, look forward to the time that mosques are empty ,and nobody believes in the Quran any more.
Time will tell.

There have been many Gods worshipped by men that are now regarded as nothing but myths, and in another hundred years I expect Islam to die out. At the moment Muslims seem to think they can migrate to the west and take it over. But they totally underestimate us and our culture and traditions, which go back longer than Islam has existed.

Time will tell.

There have been many Gods worshipped by men that are now regarded as nothing but myths, and in another hundred years I expect Islam to die out. At the moment Muslims seem to think they can migrate to the west and take it over. But they totally underestimate us and our culture and traditions, which go back longer than Islam has existed.
There is only one God. All religions, except one, are men seeking God. There is only one revealed religion. It isn't Islam.

Time will tell.

There is only one God. All religions, except one, are men seeking God. There is only one revealed religion. It isn't Islam.

So, you have a favorite religion, but I do not. I regard Judaism as tribal mythology, and Christianity as a concept padded out with fairy stories about Jesus doing miracles. I would prefer the middle east to be entirely Christian , which probably would have happened without Muhammad's false teachings queering the pitch.
But I although I respect the essential teachings of Jesus I am not a Christian. My views come from many years of association with spiritualist mediums. They teach that we are immortal spirits that descend into the flesh for experience sake, and we incarnate many times in a cycle of spiritual evolution. There is no lasting hell or any supreme devil. We go to a higher plane of existence when we die and spend some time there before incarnation, until we reach enlightenment, after which we continue to evolve in higher dimensions.
This is the message I have heard from several different trance mediums over the years.

Time will tell.

So, you have a favorite religion, but I do not. I regard Judaism as tribal mythology, and Christianity as a concept padded out with fairy stories about Jesus doing miracles. I would prefer the middle east to be entirely Christian , which probably would have happened without Muhammad's false teachings queering the pitch.
But I although I respect the essential teachings of Jesus I am not a Christian. My views come from many years of association with spiritualist mediums. They teach that we are immortal spirits that descend into the flesh for experience sake, and we incarnate many times in a cycle of spiritual evolution. There is no lasting hell or any supreme devil. We go to a higher plane of existence when we die and spend some time there before incarnation, until we reach enlightenment, after which we continue to evolve in higher dimensions.
This is the message I have heard from several different trance mediums over the years.
I see. Sounds like a religion to me. Religion is nothing more than a gathering of like minded people around a central belief. Religion is not God. Religion is a natural outgrowth of God and it serves a purpose that can only be served through organizing. Virtue is the ultimate organizing principle and that would be God.

it is a POEM It is a writing from the "old" testament. -------quite a lovely song for the Rosh Hashanah/Yom Kippur holiday-------what is your point?
That it is true.

it is true? well-----it's a very lovely poem but how does it RELATE
Everything works for the good of men of goodwill. Even the things that don't seem to.

That it is true.

Everything works for the good of men of goodwill. Even the things that don't seem to.

That it is true.

oh---ok you play it safe with non-specific statements about nothing

That it is true.

oh---ok you play it safe with non-specific statements about nothing
Everything will work itself out. Error can't stand. Eventually the radical Islamists will fail just like your unholy allegiance with progressives will fail.

There is only one revealed religion. It isn't Islam

Eusebius, the great historian of the early Church, admits that the religion that is called Christianity was known to the ancients (Eccl. Hist., 1, ch iv) and writes that the religion of Jesus had "...been known among all nations, nevertheless our life and our conduct, with our doctrines of religion, have not been lately invented by us, but from the first creation of man, so to speak, have been established by the natural understanding of divinely favored men of old... What then should prevent the confession that we who are of Christ practice one and the same mode of life and have one and the same religion as those divinely favored men of old? Whence it is evident that the perfect religion committed to us by the teaching of Christ is not new and strange, but, if the truth must be spoken, it is the first and the true religion".

Eusebius, the great historian of the early Church, admits that the religion that is called Christianity was known to the ancients (Eccl. Hist., 1, ch iv) and writes that the religion of Jesus had "...been known among all nations, nevertheless our life and our conduct, with our doctrines of religion, have not been lately invented by us, but from the first creation of man, so to speak, have been established by the natural understanding of divinely favored men of old... What then should prevent the confession that we who are of Christ practice one and the same mode of life and have one and the same religion as those divinely favored men of old? Whence it is evident that the perfect religion committed to us by the teaching of Christ is not new and strange, but, if the truth must be spoken, it is the first and the true religion".

another reason to find Eusebius suspect of being a nut. the divinely favored?
Like who?------Plato?

Happiness is a feeling that resides in the heart. It is characterized by peace of mind, tranquility, a sense of well-being, and a relaxed disposition. It comes as a result of proper behavior, both inward and outward, and is inspired by strong faith. This is attested to by the Qur’ân and Sunnah.
Allah says:
- Whoever works righteousness as a believer, whether male or female, We will give a good life.

- Then, whoever follows My guidance shall neither go astray nor be distressed. But whoever turns away from My reminder will have a life of hardship.

Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said: “True enrichment does not come through possessing a lot of wealth, but true enrichment is the enrichment of the soul.”
Is it true Islam executes homosexuals and non believers? Is that TRUE? Don't want to exaggerate it. I am a total non believer in Islam. Are we are on the same page here? Islam would kill me? and Gays too? And most liberal westerners? Wow, that is food for thought.
Islam is the alternate Left acceptable version of Santa Clause. How did that happen? George Carlin must be rolling in his grave.

Like who?------Plato?

Don't know Rosie, just found it to be interesting.

Like who?------Plato?

Don't know Rosie, just found it to be interesting.

it is interesting------Eusebius is an important player in the history of the development of Christianity-------he was an apologist for the New Testament
which IMHO is quite a difficult role to undertake

Forum List

Back