Happiness by state ranking.

Happiness is not a collective experience. There are miserable people in Shangri-la, and I'm sure there are folks in hell who feel like they're in a day spa.

The bottom line is that you can find this junk on blogs but it don't make it true. The credit company (50 employees) has no credibility to determine happiness based on states. The post is bullshit.

It's difficult finding a happy Democrat around the USMB these days unless there's negative news for Trump and America..

I've never bought into the whole "happiness" surveys. I've been living in the South most of my life, and working all over the country. Happy is what you make of it.
I have lived in Eastern Ohio, Western Ohio, North Carolina, Tenn, Alabama Florida (North Cent and South). I grew up in Davie and loved it thought I would never leave. I was wrong the Yankees moved in and I had to leave, same thing happened in Polk County also and Lake City. Just had to leave or go nuts. I was happy in all the states I lived in, and had to move for other reasons. I like Alabama we have a bad rep and Yankees kind of stay away

I've never bought into the whole "happiness" surveys. I've been living in the South most of my life, and working all over the country. Happy is what you make of it.
I have lived in Eastern Ohio, Western Ohio, North Carolina, Tenn, Alabama Florida (North Cent and South). I grew up in Davie and loved it thought I would never leave. I was wrong the Yankees moved in and I had to leave, same thing happened in Polk County also and Lake City. Just had to leave or go nuts. I was happy in all the states I lived in, and had to move for other reasons. I like Alabama we have a bad rep and Yankees kind of stay away

I was born and raised in Tuscaloosa. There is a lot to recommend Alabama as a place to live. I used to try and argue that with the people who seem to hate the state without knowing it. I finally stopped doing that. I'll just enjoy it without them.

When did they do away with all the 6-ft high sawgrass?

I haven't been in south Alabama in a long time. The sawgrass is gone? hmmmm

I haven't been in south Alabama in a long time. The sawgrass is gone? hmmmm

That's all Davie used to be.

California is NUMBER 5. Wow. I will never live any other place. I love Southern California.

True there’s a lot of problems but it’s like any other place. I don’t see illegals or homeless running around in my neighborhood.

Looks like the southern states are many of the most miserable states. Who would have figured? A bunch of states that value guns more than people.

Best states for happiness? WalletHub study ranks Hawaii first, West Virginia last
I can sell a gun for more money than I can people...
Happiness should be our greatest goal. American materialists think that materials bring happiness, which is untrue. Materialism brings addiction, and disconnection from reality.

True and true.

But without the materials. How can you be happy? No cars, no cellphone, no house, no boat, no money, no honey.
Life would be so miserable. Don’t you think?

Looks like the southern states are many of the most miserable states. Who would have figured? A bunch of states that value guns more than people.

Best states for happiness? WalletHub study ranks Hawaii first, West Virginia last

Because of business used to travel heavily but I slowed down in last 5 years. I still travel just to get away from boredom and try to enjoy life.
I traveled all over US 2 to 10 days at a time. I also travel and live overseas but to me Ca still the best.

Dubai maybe but that will too far from my families.

Except that California has changed especially homeless and illegals problems.

Business is good I cannot complain.

It's difficult finding a happy Democrat around the USMB these days unless there's negative news for Trump and America..

I’m happy.

Trump behave negatively all the time. so what do you expect?

I suppose you could cut back on the 96% TDS negative propaganda news spewed by the left wing ankle bitters and take responsibility for your own happiness.

Oh goodie.

Yet another bullshit post without facts or merit, proudly thrown on the forum by a goofy lefty nitwit.

Forum List

Back