Hanson

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Ours to win or lose:

http://www.nationalreview.com/script/printpage.asp?ref=/hanson/hanson200406250853.asp

2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    :clap:

thanks TKNP

very good obsevations---SO TRUE!

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    OK, let me in on the TKNP. You're welcome for the article, now tell me!:cool:

4. Yurt

Yurt Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,038
    Kathianne.... :cool: :D :clap: :cof: :beer: :bow2:

5. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    thank god this is america and we're not oppressing, discriminating and/or killing people just because of their ethnic and religious ties to terrorists.

however, with the exception of the europeans (and the indians who are rapidly learning that fighting terrorism through hard work and investigation is much better than undiscriminatory brue force), i see these russians and chinese as adding to the problem rather than eliminating it.

if your family's been wiped out in an attack by the chinese or russian militaries, don't you think you will hold a considerable grudge against them and their "allies?" i don't trust the chinese anyway.

i think we can win the war on terror, but we have to be wary of "allies" that create more enemies and more terrorists through their piss poor tactics.

we screwed up and allowed chechnya to become a disaster and a terrorist's dream by clinton and other leaders not having the balls to stand up to the russians about it, i hope we don't make the same mistake in the future.

please understand this is not an attack on america or even europe's tactics, strictly the russians and chinese.

and btw, the chinese have been giving the iranians, pakistanis and north koreans aid for years, as well as other nations that should be of a concern to us. pakistan may be our ally because of its military dictators, but their people are staunchly anti-american and anti-western, mostly because of the oppression of their leadership and the two-faced policies denouncing anti-americanism publicly but encouraging it privately and among their own people. let's not forget the pakistanis especially created the taliban and certain elements in the pakistani gov't are still supporting them.

BUT BRAVO ON THE REST OF THE ARTICLE. :clap: