Islamic kids re-enact beheading

I heard this on the news last night and too was pretty sickened by it, but wasn't too surprised. Look back after 9/11, all the Arab kids that danced in the streets, burning the American flag and holding up guns. You have kids that will follow after their Fathers, hasn't this proved with both Bin Laden and Hussein? both of which their kids have taken right after their Dad or seeking revenge. I think it's sick to begin with that children are even allowed to watch such sick acts on TV to begin with.

I think it goes way beyond sick.

There is nothing particularly Islamic about decapitation, no exhortation in the Koran to carry out beheadings, and no religious prescription for the killing of innocents in any form, religious scholars and academics say.

Oh really? Well, let's look at the record:

Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." (Qur'an, Sura 8:12)

So, It's not Islam then?
smite ye above their necks

Originally posted by Patriot
Why do people get banned with out a warning or with out a reason? Who is going to be next?

Don't worry about it. You never know if a person is being unruly through PMs to people. The Mods ban people for a reason. Lets leave it at that.

Originally posted by Patriot
Why do people get banned with out a warning or with out a reason? Who is going to be next?

Honestly, I can't give you an answer right now. I wasn't on the board last night and I'm not sure myself what transpired. I will find out and the membership will be reinstated if it was done so in error.

Regardless, I suggest you further familiarize yourself with the rules, specifically #11. Questioning moderator decisions on the board is not acceptable. If you have a question about the way the board is ran you can PM a moderator or myself directly.

Forum List

Back