Hannity's interview with palin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LilOlLady, Nov 27, 2009.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761

HANNITY’S INTERVIEW WITH PALIN

he still insist on calling her “governor” and she still insist on responding. She is no long Governor Palin just plain Sarah Palin.
    Obama is not “bowing” to world leaders. He is showing respect were respect is due and he was not weakening us. Showing respect for others was not Bush something that he did not know how to do with his “kick ass” cowboy “dead of alive” attitude.
    Palin for President? We do not want “trailer trash” in the white house.
    Palin cannot comment on Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iran because she do no even know where they are on the map.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  2. NYcarbineer

NYcarbineer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,242
    Hannity is an imbecile. He couldn't be a bigger imbecile if you planted him in the prime imbecile growing section of the garden and fed him miracle imbecile gro all summer.

And yet, he's Einstein compared to Sarah Palin.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. NYcarbineer

NYcarbineer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,242
    Has anyone EVER heard Palin speak in depth, in detail, at length, knowledgeably, about any important political issue, foreign or domestic?

4. Xenophon

Xenophon Gone and forgotten

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,751
    Once you have the title you keep it for life.

5. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    It is commonly used as a sign of respect to those that have served in government or the military, to continue addressing them by their former title

Once again... the troll starts another inane thread

6. Zona

Zona A guy in ariZONA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +942
    This is why I dont think she will get her own talk show, but she will give commentary to Fox on a continual basis. Wait for it...........

7. saveliberty

saveliberty Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,988
    Look you hack, pull some quotes from the interview, then give an opinion. Just throw, LilOlLady doesn't like Palin in any random thread. It will have the same effect. To date, Palin still has more executive experience than Obama. Doesn't mean either should be President.

8. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,456
    Only if you've retired ya fucking moron. If you served 2 hitches, got out and still insist on being called "Sarge", I'll tell you to fuck off.

However...........YOU can call me Petty Officer First Class, USN, Retired.

Did you REALLY serve, or are you trying to get sympathy for your fucked up views by posing as a vet?

9. gautama

gautama BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +336
    Sailor/but mostly a SLOB of a Biker: You being a 1/2 educated slob is really showing.

Slamming Adorable Sarah, the TRUE AMERICAN in word and deed with slime concocted by the contemptible LIEBTARDS should repel even a semi-educated boob proud of the fact that he is at least not a TOTAL SLOB.

I am a vet with two purple hearts (and those are not for scratches or phantasmogorical lies like Kerry's). As such, I say that ANY vet who served his country with honour, and especially if he put his life on the line in COMBAT, no matter how many tours he did, even if he didn't do the full twenty flopping around on a ship, or some cushy job on land, with three squares ...... DESERVES UNEQUIVOCAL RESPECT.

Unlike you, SLOB, the sailors in WWII earned their keep and should be given the highest respect given to our grunts.

10. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,456
    Hey fuckwit..........you also realize that it's against the rules to use your rank after discharge unless you retire, right?

I really don't give a fuck about the respect, if you deserve it, you get it from me, if not, then I'll tell ya what I think and I won't sugar coat it, as I don't believe in lying.

Especially to idiots such as yourself.

As far as the "unequivocal respect"? Umm........you also realize that's how you can get killed easily, right? If you give some officer undying loyalty and never question the answers, you can end up in a fucked up position like Pat Tillman did, because his leader fucked up BAD.

By the way, would you expect to be advanced if you hadn't yet demonstrated ability? Would you expect your squadmates to be advanced without demonstrating ability?

That's what "unequivocal respect" is. Giving something to someone without seeing if they deserve it first.

Fuck off ya goddamn pedant, go please purists.