Hannity's interview with palin

Hannity is an imbecile. He couldn't be a bigger imbecile if you planted him in the prime imbecile growing section of the garden and fed him miracle imbecile gro all summer.

And yet, he's Einstein compared to Sarah Palin.

Actually, if it could be measured, I wouldn't be surprised to find Palin to be smarter.

No less ignorant, mind you, but smarter.

Hannity is an imbecile. He couldn't be a bigger imbecile if you planted him in the prime imbecile growing section of the garden and fed him miracle imbecile gro all summer.

And yet, he's Einstein compared to Sarah Palin.

I disagree. No surprise here. Still, miracle imbecile gro? Way funny NYcarbineer.:clap2:

Sarah did the correct thing.

Rather than serve as Governor on a "lame duck" basis, not able to give her beloved Alaskans her best......Sarah CORRECTLY decided to have someone else replace her.

Honourable as always.

Good on you, you sweet lady.

Hey.......moron...........exactly what is it about quitting and failure that attracts you?

Or are you blinded by her tits?

Palin hasn't done shit, isn't worth shit, and I really don't give a shit about her.

Rather than serve as Governor on a "lame duck" basis, not able to give her beloved Alaskans her best......Sarah CORRECTLY decided to have someone else replace her.

Honourable as always.

That is idiocy. It implies that all 'lame ducks' should resign. Correction, that is worse than idiocy.

Again, the LIEBTARD misses the point.

It's OBVIOUS, but not apparently, to a HOPELESS IDIOT LIKE YOU, that we are talking about the ADORABLE AMERICAN LADY SARAH, with her special circumstances of having to reduce, or extinguish her debt .....and in the process try to destroy the UNSPEAKABLE MARXIST and MusLAME DooEating POS Obami Salami......A MOST NOBLE MISSION of ANY American Patriot.

These DUTIES would minimize her best effort to give service to her beloved Alaskans as a lameduck politician with that particular agenda.

NOW DO YOU GEDDIT ????????

I doubt it.

But that's OK.

You don't understand anything anyway.

Honourable as always.

That is idiocy. It implies that all 'lame ducks' should resign. Correction, that is worse than idiocy.

Again, the LIEBTARD misses the point.

It's OBVIOUS, but not apparently, to a HOPELESS IDIOT LIKE YOU, that we are talking about the ADORABLE AMERICAN LADY SARAH, with her special circumstances of having to reduce, or extinguish her debt .....and in the process try to destroy the UNSPEAKABLE MARXIST and MusLAME DooEating POS Obami Salami......A MOST NOBLE MISSION of ANY American Patriot.

These DUTIES would minimize her best effort to give service to her beloved Alaskans as a lameduck politician with that particular agenda.

NOW DO YOU GEDDIT ????????

I doubt it.

But that's OK.

You don't understand anything anyway.

Hey.......Don't Got A Ma............no matter how much you support her, she's never gonna fuck a troglodyte such as yourself.

Honourable as always.

Hey.......moron...........exactly what is it about quitting and failure that attracts you?

Palin hasn't done shit, isn't worth shit, and I really don't give a shit about her.

BIKER SLOB/and fuckwitted sailor,

First apologize to the wrongly offended vet, you 1/2 educated Liebtard POS.....then, feel comfortable addressing your superior in intelligence and rank.

But, as a favour to a 1/2-assed LIEBTARD vet like you, I am bestowing some apparently much needed info for you:

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR LIEBTARD OPINIONS....ALL LIEBTARD OPINIONS ARE MERELY FARTS IN A HURRICANE.

GEDDIT ????

Of course not.

But, then it doesn't matter.

And, your predictable response will be just some more shit.

Which, I may or may not respond to.

I am getting bored with a mental paramecium like you.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity Don't Got A Ma, exactly what was your rank? And.......why the fuck do you expect me to call you by it?

Fuck off moron.........you're as stupid about the military as you are in your blind adoration of the Wasilla Chihuahua.

Honourable as always.

he-man.jpg

Why are people obsessed with Palin?

Because she is a smart, self made woman, with great speaking ability.

People are tired of the same old political hacks that refuse to listen to them.

Sarah is a true grass roots politician with new ideas and a fresh outlook on government.

We need more people like her in Washington DC :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
I'm not a Palin fan, but she was very impressive on Hannity and previously on Oreilley. I know she would have done a better job than Obama this year. Obama is doing terribly on most things. The only thing I like is his clamping down on Wall Street (no Bernie Madoff in-charge of the SEC, Geithner, Bernanke, etc.), and his going after off-shore tax cheats like the ones with Swiss bank accounts. Other than those, he pretty much sucks.

"The more you listen to Palin; the more sense she makes."

Then please, for God's sake (and your own), stop listening to her. I'm serious. You must STOP listening to her if you're that gullible. This is a person who allowed a wacko nut job put his hands on her to get rid of any demons or witches that might have hitched a ride on the Palin express train to Doodyville. As for her book... look at how it's being marketed. A four-dollar bargain in its first week? If you can hold off until the week before Christmas, they'll be paying people to take it off the shelf.

Do yourself a favor. Just spend a few minutes checking into anything Palin says. I'm betting you won't like what you see.

Once you have the title you keep it for life.

I have never agreed with that, not even for Presidents.

Once you leave office you should be a regular, if lucrative, shmuck, just like the rest of us fucks.

Goodbye fuedalism and all that.

In Australia all former Prime Ministers are given the honorable title of "Whacker".

"Idiot; somebody who talks drivel; somebody with whom you have little patience; a dickhead."

The more you listen to Palin; the more sense she makes.

Someday her book will be THE must read text in all top university political science and government courses.

Parroting Limp Idiot eh? He also thinks that her drivel is some of the best policy he's read in a long time.

I guess Limp Idiot doesn't read very much.......

The more you listen to Palin; the more sense she makes.

Someday her book will be THE must read text in all top university political science and government courses.
If that ever happened, our "universities" will have truly and completely lost any and all academic standard.

Forum List

Back