Hannity trolls Trump

Kimmel is a leftist comedian. Clever tape. Lol

If you are asking whether Kimmel substituted into the Hannity montage some actual Trump video in place of the Brandon video clips originally there, I believe I already said that. You remain very slow.

Your “point” was that Hannity trolled Trump. No. He didn’t. You either misunderstood Kimmel or you lied. So, gfy.
OMG, BackAgain will DO ANYTHING to defend POS trump.
Of course Kimmel was MOCKING trump at hannity's expense.
How can you BackAgain NOT understand that Kimmel's POST of "Hannity trools trump" was exactly that.

POStrump said everything biden did, yet YOU DEFEND postrump.

Again, who’s economy would you rather have?
typical lame ass deflection. Very typical for Trumptards I guess.

Biden’s really. Better job growth. Better wage growth. Better stock market. Inflation definitely sucks, but having that fucking idiot back the WH is sure as hell not worth it.

edited video clips are usless, for both sides.
I think you already know there is enough context to them despite them being short. Hell, many of them do not need context. Trump talks like a goddamn 3rd grader.

I think you already know there is enough context to them despite them being short. Hell, many of them do not need context. Trump talks like a goddamn 3rd grader.
No, they are non content videos created by demagogues.

This is it? His gaffes?

You missed the forest for the trees, typical liberal nonsense,
Trump was all about the forest.

May 17 2019
President Trump spoke before the National Association of Realtors Friday afternoon, using his hour-long speech to attack California’s Democratic leadership.

“Talking about forests, clean up your forests, you won’t have forest fires. Clean them,” Trump said.
“I say, ‘Look, try cleaning the floor of the forest a little bit".

“You won’t have forest fires, it’s called forest management".
President Trump far surpassed most of his predecessors,
In corruption and incompetence.
Biden doesn’t have a clue what his shoe size is…
Yeah, Biden thinks there were airplanes during the revolutionary war too.
Keep telling yourself that…

typical lame ass deflection. Very typical for Trumptards I guess.

Biden’s really. Better job growth. Better wage growth. Better stock market. Inflation definitely sucks, but having that fucking idiot back the WH is sure as hell not worth it.
How stupid can you be, inflation kills dumb dumb

Lol you don’t actually think the video is fake. You just can’t come up with an argument to explain that Trump isn’t a goddamn moron. The video speaks for itself.
If they don't like it, it's fake news. Literally Even when it's right in front of their eyes.

This is a true group pathology.

Russian citizens are going through the same thing.
Striking but not surprising parallels.
It has to be this need for an authoritarian strongman figure who validates their own impulses.

Look to history: Authoritarian strongmen create their own worlds, and their sheep are happy to follow along.

Last edited:
Biggest FUCKING fail of trump support. BackAgain
I read the MANY defenses you tried to support.
They all failed.

The OP NEVER intended to suggest that "It was actually hannity" it was FUCKING IN THE TITLE.

Of Course, the OP stated EXACTLY the point of Kimble was trolling Hannity, yet this FUCK ( BackAgain ) fell into FULL RETARD.

EVERY attempt by BackAgain was FATAL.
It was obvious, but NOT to BackAgain
You’re an idiot, winky dink. His headline tells the story. A jerkoff like you defending Billy’s honor by claiming to know his intent is self refuting. If the shitbird had “intended” to say that Kimmel had tolled Trump, his headline would have said that. It didn’t.

Your girlfriend’s honor is still every bit as cheap-ass as it was before you came to her defense. A skanky ho still isn’t a virgin.

OMG, BackAgain will DO ANYTHING to defend POS trump.
Of course Kimmel was MOCKING trump at hannity's expense.
How can you BackAgain NOT understand that Kimmel's POST of "Hannity trools trump" was exactly that.

POStrump said everything biden did, yet YOU DEFEND postrump.
What specifically do you disagree with in MY post? do tell

So you admit that you’re a dishonest scumbag rat’s asshole hack bitch troll. Satire doesn’t entail lying.

Kimmel trolled Brandon. Hannity didn’t.

And you’re a laughably weak-ass troll; you’re so fucked up, even other retards are embarrassed by you.

LOL

Dayum, Welshy, there really is no limit to how much you can get owned by another poster, is there?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back