Hannity trolls Trump

Yeah, stupid, that is how he won, twice.
He won once and barely. He lost the popular vote. I know you’ll rant like a toddler saying that’s perfectly legal but obviously it’s objectively pathetic he lost the popular vote regardless of whether or not it was perfectly legal.

See that? I can be a man and admit Trump won legitimately in 2016 despite the popular vote loss. I’m not crying like a bitch for recounts. I’m an adult and you’re the child.

He won once and barely. He lost the popular vote. I know you’ll rant like a toddler saying that’s perfectly legal but obviously it’s objectively pathetic he lost the popular vote regardless of whether or not it was perfectly legal.

See that? I can be a man and admit Trump won legitimately in 2016 despite the popular vote loss. I’m not crying like a bitch for recounts. I’m an adult and you’re the child.
You cry about everything else and don't do a fucking thing to fix it. You are more worried about what you are told to worry about. Wise up they are destroying the country while you have your head up your ass.

You cry about everything else and don't do a fucking thing to fix it. You are more worried about what you are told to worry about. Wise up they are destroying the country while you have your head up your ass.
Well despite the bad inflation, every other economic metric under Biden is doing very well. Job growth is good. Wage growth is good. The stock market is good. You’ll pretend all of this isn’t true but you are a child after all.

Well despite the bad inflation, every other economic metric under Biden is doing very well. Job growth is good. Wage growth is good. The stock market is good. You’ll pretend all of this isn’t true but you are a child after all.
It costs $5,000 a year more right now. You are supporting the murder of the Middle Class.

It costs $5,000 a year more right now. You are supporting the murder of the Middle Class.
Even though wages have increased? You do realize of course that when this inflation issue issue resolves, those wage gains will still be there right?

Also, can we go back to you believing Trump was qualified to be president because of a reality TV gig?

Even though wages have increased? You do realize of course that when this inflation issue issue resolves, those wage gains will still be there right?

Also, can we go back to you believing Trump was qualified to be president because of a reality TV gig?
What makes you think inflation is going to stop? They want inflation.

This is it? His gaffes?

You missed the forest for the trees, typical liberal nonsense, President Trump far surpassed most of his predecessors, Biden doesn’t have a clue what his shoe size is…

Keep telling yourself that…
When Trump suggested injecting bleach to cure Covid in people was that just a gaffe or something consistent with something morons say struggling with shoe size perhaps?

Billy posts faked video and okdope laps it up.

Obviously he inserted some old Trump videos to replace the images
Biggest FUCKING fail of trump support. BackAgain
I read the MANY defenses you tried to support.
They all failed.

The OP NEVER intended to suggest that "It was actually hannity" it was FUCKING IN THE TITLE.

Of Course, the OP stated EXACTLY the point of Kimble was trolling Hannity, yet this FUCK ( BackAgain ) fell into FULL RETARD.

EVERY attempt by BackAgain was FATAL.
It was obvious, but NOT to BackAgain

Forum List

Back