Hannity trolls Trump

Another day of this troll? I wish you would actually say something worth responding to.

What's there to say to a raving lunatic who believes in fairy tales he can't prove, like the tooth fairy and the election was stolen, beyond ridiculing you for being so utterly deranged?

What's there to say to a raving lunatic who believes in fairy tales he can't prove, like the tooth fairy and the election was stolen, beyond ridiculing you for being so utterly deranged?
The state of WI. and AZ. want to decertify the election. They had fraud or no integrity proven to them. That means evidence, you fucking moron. You lie has failed, and more people believe there was fraud than ever and that number is growing.

You are the loser here, and always have been.
1649613344387.png

Release is May 2nd.

edited video clips are usless, for both sides.
It's not an edited video.
It's called a compilation of video clips.

Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 11.52.03 AM.png

You’re an idiot, winky dink. His headline tells the story. A jerkoff like you defending Billy’s honor by claiming to know his intent is self refuting. If the shitbird had “intended” to say that Kimmel had tolled Trump, his headline would have said that. It didn’t.
I don't have to defend Billy.
Billy is correct.
See above.

The video did EXACTLY what it was intended to do.
It triggered you RWI's.
Especially BackAgain
You are totally triggered by the headline.

Yes, Kimmel TROLLED at Hannity's expense.
Hannity is the biggest fucking hypocritical **** on TV.
And Kimmel was just setting up you RWI's. Well Done Jimmy Kimmel.

It's not an edited video.
It's called a compilation of video clips.

View attachment 628715

I don't have to defend Billy.
Billy is correct.
See above.

The video did EXACTLY what it was intended to do.
It triggered you RWI's.
Especially BackAgain
You are totally triggered by the headline.

Yes, Kimmel TROLLED at Hannity's expense.
Hannity is the biggest fucking hypocritical **** on TV.
And Kimmel was just setting up you RWI's. Well Done Jimmy Kimmel.
The one created by Hannity was a compilation of video clips. But Kimmel’s crew edited the original one by Hannity and substituted clips of Trump in place of the original ones of Brandon. Ergo, your girlfriend’s thread headline is intentionally deceptive.

And you remain dishonest and stupid and transparent and worthless.

Trump's economy had a scamdemic.
Do I hear excuses?
If it was a scam, then why did trump fall for it?
I wish you would actually say something worth responding to.
Exactly^^^^^^. All you do is POST LIES.
You lie has failed, and more people believe there was fraud than ever and that number is growing.
LLOOLLOOLLLLOOOLL
Just a few RWI's, like you. ^^^^^

3-4 Weeks. LOOLLOOLLLOLOL. Explosive.

The one created by Hannity was a compilation of video clips. But Kimmel’s crew edited the original one by Hannity and substituted clips of Trump in place of the original ones of Brandon. Ergo, your girlfriend’s thread headline is intentionally deceptive.

OMG.
Just get over it dude.
Your childlike reaction is VERY TRUMP WORTHY.

The CULT lives on.

Great Job Jimmy Kimmel.
You triggering BackAgain has completed my week.
His BackAgain tears are delicious. Yummmmmmm.
Keep defending......you are hilarious.

The state of WI. and AZ. want to decertify the election. They had fraud or no integrity proven to them. That means evidence, you fucking moron. You lie has failed, and more people believe there was fraud than ever and that number is growing.

You are the loser here, and always have been.
View attachment 628691

Release is May 2nd.

No, those states don't want to decertify the election. A few nutty Republicans in those states want that. As far as 2000 Mules... you've boasted about election fraud many times, embarrassed every time about explosions to pillow guy. 2000 Mules will merely turn out to be the 2000th time you make an utter fool of yourself.

:blowup:

OMG.
Just get over it dude.
Your childlike reaction is VERY TRUMP WORTHY.

The CULT lives on.

Great Job Jimmy Kimmel.
You triggering BackAgain has completed my week.
His BackAgain tears are delicious. Yummmmmmm.
Keep defending......you are hilarious.
Your absurd defense of your girlfriend either will or it will not get you in bed with him. I don’t care. That’s between the two of you worthless assmunchers. But your defense doesn’t alter reality. His thread headline was still intentionally deceptive as everyone knows. Even you.

LOL

It's satire, ya fuckin' idiot.

face-palm-gif.278959

His thread headline was still intentionally deceptive as everyone knows. Even you.
Yes, of course.
But watching you BackAgain spin out of control and get triggered is very joyful for me and many others.

Your absurd defense of your girlfriend either will or it will not get you in bed with him. I don’t care. That’s between the two of you worthless assmunchers.
Why are you so stuck on gayness?
Do I even know Billy? Nope.
Assmuncher? LOOLLOOLLLOLLOL

Yes, of course.
But watching you BackAgain spin out of control and get triggered is very joyful for me and many others.

I’m not out of control nor spinning nor triggered. I merely noted that your girlfriend lied in the thread headline. It does seem to cause you undue pain. 😎
Why are you so stuck on gayness?
Do I even know Billy? Nope.
Assmuncher? LOOLLOOLLLOLLOL
You wanna be with Billy, so that makes you stuck on the ghey. Ok by me. I couldn’t care less. I just note that your efforts to be his white knight in shining armor to protect the fair maiden’s name and her virtue is meaningless. He lied. Nothing you say can change that. 👍

Now, go find some other guy’s asshole to munch on if Billy won’t grant you the access you clearly crave.

I just note that your efforts to be his white knight in shining armor to protect the fair maiden’s name and her virtue is meaningless
Not defending Billy, he is correct.
I'm here to watch the explosion you have created.
So much butt hurt by BackAgain
Keep defending your defenseless claim.
Well Done Jimmy Kimmel.

Not defending Billy, he is correct.
I'm here to watch the explosion you have created.
So much butt hurt by BackAgain
Keep defending your defenseless claim.
Well Done Jimmy Kimmel.
Yes, winky. You were clearly defending your girlfriend’s virtue. 🤣😂

And,despite the fact that it has gotten under your always thin skin, I will continue to note that his thread headline is unquestionably an intentionally deceptive effort, which is to say, a lie.

No need to thank me. It’s been a pleasure causing you to whine some more. :itsok:

Do I hear excuses?
If it was a scam, then why did trump fall for it?

Exactly^^^^^^. All you do is POST LIES.

LLOOLLOOLLLLOOOLL
Just a few RWI's, like you. ^^^^^

3-4 Weeks. LOOLLOOLLLOLOL. Explosive.
Why did the rest of the politicians like the Nazi governors in the Blue states?

Trump's economy had a scamdemic.
So, you RWNJ's blamed Obama for his economy which had the wall street meltdown, mortgage crisis and recession that started in 2007, TWO years before Obama took office.

Then, RWNJ's blamed Carter for that mess, not only that they blamed him for the oil embargo in the 70's.

So, RWNJ's of course, give Trump and Bush a pass for their actions or inactions, but blame democrats, of course, for something they had nothing to do with.

Putin has RWNJ's trained like seals.

So, you RWNJ's blamed Obama for his economy which had the wall street meltdown, mortgage crisis and recession that started in 2007, TWO years before Obama took office.

Then, RWNJ's blamed Carter for that mess, not only that they blamed him for the oil embargo in the 70's.

So, RWNJ's of course, give Trump and Bush a pass for their actions or inactions, but blame democrats, of course, for something they had nothing to do with.

Putin has RWNJ's trained like seals.
What do you think you are besides a trained seal?

Forum List

Back