Hannity: Out of respect for the family's wishe's I'm no longer discussing the Seth Rich matter .....

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Tuesday on Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” host Sean Hannity said he was no longer “discussing” the matter of now-deceased Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich and the suggestion that he was behind DNC emails being leaked to Wikileaks.

Hannity: ‘Out of Respect for the Family’s Wishes’ I’m No Longer Discussing the Seth Rich Matter ‘At This Time’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well at least some know how to have some respect instead of your typical liberal savage reporters. Who care more about shredding people up than the feelings of others in situations like this.

Tuesday on Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” host Sean Hannity said he was no longer “discussing” the matter of now-deceased Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich and the suggestion that he was behind DNC emails being leaked to Wikileaks.

Hannity: ‘Out of Respect for the Family’s Wishes’ I’m No Longer Discussing the Seth Rich Matter ‘At This Time’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well at least some know how to have some respect instead of your typical liberal savage reporters. Who care more about shredding people up than the feelings of others in situations like this.

I don't think the family wants him to stop.

His death is highly suspicious.... And the family seems more like they just don't want to see and hear about it on the news than wanting the investigations to end.

I don't think the family wants him to stop.

You don't, eh?

Hannity has never had or shown any respect for anything other than his own aggrandizement.

LOLOL...he's been talking about this shit for months, what prey tell will he do now? I know, I know.....find a pussy and grab it!!

Forum List

Back