How Tucker And Hannity Takes Advantage Of The Cult

I have no clue what he said about him. I stay away from the leaders of the cults. No good can come by listening to them.
1637374917404.png

Why would Hannity pitch a pardon to Hunter Biden?

To make peace with the Democrats??

Because he knew they have nothing prosecutable on Hunter Biden and accepting a Presidential pardon would be an admission of guilt??

There are plenty of thing prosecutable on Hunter Biden.

Drug abuse, lying on firearms applicaitons, failure to support his children, international corruption.

There are plenty of thing prosecutable on Hunter Biden.

Drug abuse, lying on firearms applicaitons, failure to support his children, international corruption.
The Trump Justice Department had four years to prosecute Hunter Biden
Trump ended up extorting Ukraine to get dirt on Biden.
He came up with nothing because outside of RW consp theories…..There is nothing

The Trump Justice Department had four years to prosecute Hunter Biden
Trump ended up extorting Ukraine to get dirt on Biden.
He came up with nothing because outside of RW consp theories…..There is nothing

Trump also promised to prosecute Hillary. He did nothing. (there is there something on both of them IMO)

Trump also promised to prosecute Hillary. He did nothing. (there is there something on both of them IMO)

Trump’s problem is courts demand more than conspiracy theories to convict

I have no clue what he said about him. I stay away from the leaders of the cults. No good can come by listening to them.
I pay attention to the indictments, convictions and plea agreements...

Nlo matter what is alleged or claimed about Hillary -- I don't recall any indictments, plea agreements, convictions, etc....and this is a woman who testified under oath for over 10 hours...

And we all know if Trump testified under oath for 10 minutes, what the outcome will be...

So while it may make one feel good and above it all to always claim that both sides are exactly the same....reality says otherwise....

I pay attention to the indictments, convictions and plea agreements...

Nlo matter what is alleged or claimed about Hillary -- I don't recall any indictments, plea agreements, convictions, etc....and this is a woman who testified under oath for over 10 hours...

And we all know if Trump testified under oath for 10 minutes, what the outcome will be...

So while it may make one feel good and above it all to always claim that both sides are exactly the same....reality says otherwise....

Her attempts to avoid public exposures of her email conversations should have convicted her. There is a reason we have laws to collect them.

Her attempts to avoid public exposures of her email conversations should have convicted her. There is a reason we have laws to collect them.
Hillary protected her private correspondence

Trump did not release any and instructed his staff to do the same

Forum List

Back