How Tucker And Hannity Takes Advantage Of The Cult

As far as I know, no one is doing anything. Why do you ask?

There is a good chance.

Your argument is that both sides are corrupt.
My argument is that there is no both sides when it comes to shit Republicans would like to see normalized...and with wannabe contrarians like yourself, you have become their greatest allies.....
You can't have one side advocate for a violent overthrow of an election; a former president taking home classified docs like they were party gifts, leaving migrants stranded in Deleware for shits and giggles, a president's son-in-law receiving hundreds of millions in loans while helping the Saudi prince cover up the murder a US journalist, etc -- then point to Hunter Biden getting his dick sucked by hookers and say "yea bro, both sides are the same"

My argument is that there is no both sides when it comes to shit Republicans would like to see normalized...and with wannabe contrarians like yourself, you have become their greatest allies.....
You can't have one side advocate for a violent overthrow of an election; a former president taking home classified docs like they were party gifts, leaving migrants stranded in Deleware for shits and giggles, a president's son-in-law receiving hundreds of millions in loans while helping the Saudi prince cover up the murder a US journalist, etc -- then point to Hunter Biden getting his dick sucked by hookers and say "yea bro, both sides are the same"
it comes to shit Republicans would like to see normalized

Elaborate...
Are Rs trying to normalize violent street crime?
Are Rs trying to normalize breaking into electronics stores before holidays?
Are Rs trying to normalize sexual perversion such as having 5 year olds decide what gender they should be?

Hunter Biden has done more than just his sexual escapades. He has served as Joe Biden’s bag man and has traveled all over the world selling Joe’s influence.

Hopefully if the Republican Party gains control of Congress after the Midterms they will launch investigations that will reveal all the dirt and corruption in the Biden Crime family.

30 trillion plus in debt. Useless wars that have wasted billions and billions. The rich doing very well while the poor continue to fall further behind. That is the work of both parties.

Hunter Biden has done more than just his sexual escapades. He has served as Joe Biden’s bag man and has traveled all over the world selling Joe’s influence.

Hopefully if the Republican Party gains control of Congress after the Midterms they will launch investigations that will reveal all the dirt and corruption in the Biden Crime family.

And all you have to do is turn over that evidence to the police -- you do understand that all of the shit you folks claim Hunter has done is not all under the umbrella of federal crimes -- so simply saying "The Deep State" won't do anything -- isn't an excuse...

You are more than welcome to go to the state police or local police with all of your evidence -- or are you going to claim they are all corrupt too? All for a guy who never held office? Are you saying that Hunter is more powerful than your cult leader?

And all you have to do is turn over that evidence to the police -- you do understand that all of the shit you folks claim Hunter has done is not all under the umbrella of federal crimes -- so simply saying "The Deep State" won't do anything -- isn't an excuse...

You are more than welcome to go to the state police or local police with all of your evidence -- or are you going to claim they are all corrupt too? All for a guy who never held office? Are you saying that Hunter is more powerful than your cult leader?
I predict Hunter will walk away scot-free. The FBI will just claim in all the time they had his laptop they somehow lost chain of custody on the device. Therefore someone mind have planted evidence on it.

Now if it was Don Jr’s laptop he would already be prosecuted and would be sitting in prison today. AND YOU KNOW IT.

I predict Hunter will walk away scot-free. The FBI will just claim in all the time they had his laptop they somehow lost chain of custody on the device. Therefore someone mind have planted evidence on it.

Now if it was Don Jr’s laptop he would already be prosecuted and would be sitting in prison today. AND YOU KNOW IT.

In other words, Don Jr and company are weak cucks and Hunter is strong and powerful? got it....
So, aside from deflecting by saying "The Feds are corrupt" like I said you would...any reason why you are dodging the rest of my question??

If what you say about Hunter is true, he committed state and local crimes as well, right? Just turn your evidence over to the local police...do you not trust the police to do the right thing??

Trump admin had the laptop for years...Rudy still has it...why hasn't he turned it over to his buddies in law enforcement? Why is everyone so afraid of Hunter?? I thought you guys were alpha men

_00.rac008_(23)[1].jpg

"Fox News host Sean Hannity suggested former President Donald Trump pardon Hunter Biden in a bid to "smooth things over" following the January 6 insurrection. Fox News host Sean Hannity suggested former President Donald Trump pardon Hunter Biden in a bid to "smooth things over" following the January 6 insurrection. "He was intrigued by the pardon idea!! (Hunter)," Hannity wrote to McEnany, per the text messages released by the January 6 House panel."

AND THEN LET US NOT FORGET THIS LITTLE GEM....

"Tucker Carlson and his wife Susie asked Hunter Biden for help in getting their son admission into Georgetown University — Biden’s alma mater — according to emails found on Biden’s controversial laptop, the Washington Post reports. “Tucker and I have the greatest respect and admiration for you,” a grateful Susie wrote. “Always!”

WHY WOULD TUCKER AND HIS WIFE HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR A CONVICTED PEDOPHILE, CRACK SMOKER, CHILD SEX TRAFFICKER & RAPIST??

Now, I may mock the idiocy of the Trump cult; but as I said before and will say again -- Trumpers are BEYOND PARODY...they essentially parody themselves far better than I ever could.....and this recent story about Hannity pitching a pardon of Hunter proves this 10000%....seems that no one loves Hunter and his laptop pics of his dick, more than Fox TV hosts....but the way Trump cultists suffer from cognitive bias; as long as those TV hosts MAKES them feel that they hate the same people Trumpers hate, Trumpers will always give them a pass....At best, if a Trumper can't defend something that comes from Trump world, their defense is usually one of the following....Accuse the others of having TDS for acknowledging what happened, claim that whoever the offender is, he or she was really just a Deep State CIA plant; or as a last resort --- just deflect to blaming black people for stuff.....

Fact of the matter is...the best way to describe this dysfunctional relationship between Trumpers and their FOX News propagandists is like the relationship WWE wrestlers have with their fans.....When the camera is on....act out the script....Make your cult fans believe that you really hate the other guy, talk shit about the other guy -- talk about how you would totally body slam the other guy once you see them.....and then when the cameras are off - you and that other guy go hang out and maybe swap wives with each other.....your fans won't ever know and if they did, who cares....as long as you perform on camera and give them a show; they will ALWAYS empty their pockets for you......
How are they taking advantage of your cult?

In other words, Don Jr and company are weak cucks and Hunter is strong and powerful? got it....
So, aside from deflecting by saying "The Feds are corrupt" like I said you would...any reason why you are dodging the rest of my question??

If what you say about Hunter is true, he committed state and local crimes as well, right? Just turn your evidence over to the local police...do you not trust the police to do the right thing??

Trump admin had the laptop for years...Rudy still has it...why hasn't he turned it over to his buddies in law enforcement? Why is everyone so afraid of Hunter?? I thought you guys were alpha men

View attachment 703184
Do you have an On/Off retard switch?
Law enforcement does not go after Democrats; if they did, Al Sharpton would be serving a life sentence for tax evasion.
It's logical...Democrats will riot and cause mass destruction.

Forum List

Back