Hank Williams jr got fired from ESPN

She spoke an opinion as did Williams, they were both wrong.
OK I'm not going to argue your point although I disagree but you neglect the BIG lie trump spewed for 5 years Why did republicans let this lying pervert represent them?

Because we didn't want your lying pervert.

you know that was all bs?? BS handed down by trump and his russian pals? and you folks ate it up

Really, I decided I would never vote for the bitch before she ran in 2007 and was just hinting she would. :coffee:
if thats what you women haters want ,,,look at the pussy grabber you got instead ,,,,serves you all right

Damn you can't even use the site quote function properly and I should give a shit about your lame opinion? The bitch was scum as FL, she never changed.

Williams compared Obama to a Nazi and IF I'm not mistaken Williams DIDN'T get fired ,,,, She spoke the truth How about the ass for 5 years accusing Obama of not being a citizen ??Was that a lie ?? Where were you then?

I want that MONKEY FACE BITCH to be fired. I hate her
And I hate Trump and the cowgirls

People were getting back to work the markets were climbing What did you want??? BLOOD??

Extreme much?

Blood? LOL. No, I wanted positive economic results, which Obama never delivered and was incapable of delivering. But, he did read nice from a teleprompter.
You forgot already the largest recession ever we were recovering from??? And reading ?Please! the moron in the WH now has trouble with even that

Nonsense. Both Obama and Hillary were enthusiastically peddling 'treaties' that would subsidize shipping millions of jobs overseas, and at the same time begging criminal illegal aliens to flood the U.S. from all over the world. All policies that would seriously harm blacks and American latinos even more than they already have.

Last edited:
People were getting back to work the markets were climbing What did you want??? BLOOD??

Extreme much?

Blood? LOL. No, I wanted positive economic results, which Obama never delivered and was incapable of delivering. But, he did read nice from a teleprompter.
You forgot already the largest recession ever we were recovering from??? And reading ?Please! the moron in the WH now has trouble with even that

Nonsense. Both Obama and Hillary were enthusiastically peddling 'treaties' that would subsidize shipping millions of jobs overseas, and at the same time begging criminal illegal aliens to flood the U.S. from all over the world. All policies that would seriously harm blacks and American latinos even more than they already have.
Hmm, sounds like the Reagan era...

Extreme much?

No fan of Saint Ronald here; made Bush II look good.

Extreme much?

No fan of Saint Ronald here; made Bush II look good.
Trump makes GWB look like Lincoln

Excuse me....but didn't Hank Williams Jr start saying this almost a decade ago?
Why is ESPN punishing him now?
I'll tell you why.....ESPN has become Progressive and overly political.
The NFL is losing tons of viewers because of their constant political-correctness.
We didn't tune in to listen to them preach to us about politics.
We tune in to watch sports.

And BTW, the Chargers vs Broncos game was a great game but the play by play and the color commentary sucked.
It's obvious they assigned the B Team to do the game.

Last edited:
The NFL is losing tons of viewers because of their constant political-correctness.

And BTW, the Chargers vs Broncos game was a great game but the play by play and the color commentary sucked.

lol I know better than to ask, but the possibility of comedy relief makes me curious ...

How so?
Should be obvious While gwb caused me to change parties it's clearly obvious he's far superior to trump

Williams compared Obama to a Nazi and IF I'm not mistaken Williams DIDN'T get fired ,,,, She spoke the truth How about the ass for 5 years accusing Obama of not being a citizen ??Was that a lie ?? Where were you then?

She spoke an opinion as did Williams, they were both wrong.
Did you catch this ""BOTH SHIT"" from Trump

lol I know better than to ask, but the possibility of comedy relief makes me curious ...

How so?
Should be obvious While gwb caused me to change parties it's clearly obvious he's far superior to trump

How so?

So claiming that another is NOT a natural-born citizen renders the accuser a "white nationalist"?
Trump has a racist history Look it up

Forum List

Back