Hank Williams jr got fired from ESPN

Williams compared Obama to a Nazi and IF I'm not mistaken Williams DIDN'T get fired ,,,, She spoke the truth How about the ass for 5 years accusing Obama of not being a citizen ??Was that a lie ?? Where were you then?
Demanding proof of birthright=/=white supremacy.

Suggesting such makes you look pretty stupid.

Williams compared Obama to a Nazi and IF I'm not mistaken Williams DIDN'T get fired ,,,, She spoke the truth How about the ass for 5 years accusing Obama of not being a citizen ??Was that a lie ?? Where were you then?

Look in the mirror,

Look in the mirror,
Derp

She spoke an opinion as did Williams, they were both wrong.
OK I'm not going to argue your point although I disagree but you neglect the BIG lie trump spewed for 5 years Why did republicans let this lying pervert represent them?

i believe he was comparing a lie to a lie, not saying they were doing the SAME lie.

So claiming that another is NOT a natural-born citizen renders the accuser a "white nationalist"?

i believe he was comparing a lie to a lie, not saying they were doing the SAME lie.
One we know is a lie Trump being called a white supremacist is probably not

For liberals, there was no such thing as fair criticism of Obama. Don't like the ACA bill? It's because Obama is black and you're a racist. Don't like the Paris accord he entered into? It's because Obama is black and you're a racist. Don't like opening an embassy in Cuba? It's because Obama is black and you're a racist.

Do you or any of your libtard friends have any evidence of anything that points to Trump being a white supremacist? Of course not! You all just join the chorus of the BIG LIE!

That's like a parent accused me of being racist simply because she thought I looked white was evidence enough, and my ignorant boss believed her. When I pulled out my wallet and showed her pictures of my mixed race grandchildren, Black Hispanic son-in-law, Hispanic daughter-in-law, and Native American grandmother, she wanted to find a hole to crawl in.

Do you or any of your libtard friends have any evidence of anything that points to Trump being a white supremacist? Of course not! You all just join the chorus of the BIG LIE!

That's like a parent accused me of being racist simply because she thought I looked white was evidence enough, and my ignorant boss believed her. When I pulled out my wallet and showed her pictures of my mixed race grandchildren, Black Hispanic son-in-law, Hispanic daughter-in-law, and Native American grandmother, she wanted to find a hole to crawl in.
For starters he refused blacks entrance into his buildings and if I'm not mistaken paid a fine

For starters he refused blacks entrance into his buildings and if I'm not mistaken paid a fine

Link it from a reputable source or admit you lie. If that were true, the Dems would have played commercials about it 24/7/365!

Forum List

Back