Hank Williams jr got fired from ESPN

Why did republicans let this lying pervert represent them?

Because citizens felt that he would do more to improve their lot in life than the career politicians that opposed him.
WHY Didn't you see his history??? He is what he is A liar a pervert and cheat

If he doesn't get it done we'll vote him out in 20'. Liberals like you re-elected Obama in spite of the fact he was an abysmal failure for the people. You care more about the Democratic Party than you do the American people.

Williams compared Obama to a Nazi and IF I'm not mistaken Williams DIDN'T get fired ,,,, She spoke the truth How about the ass for 5 years accusing Obama of not being a citizen ??Was that a lie ?? Where were you then?
Demanding proof of birthright=/=white supremacy.

Suggesting such makes you look pretty stupid.
i believe he was comparing a lie to a lie, not saying they were doing the SAME lie.
One we know is a lie Trump being called a white supremacist is probably not

Do you or any of your libtard friends have any evidence of anything that points to Trump being a white supremacist? Of course not! You all just join the chorus of the BIG LIE!

That's like a parent accused me of being racist simply because she thought I looked white was evidence enough, and my ignorant boss believed her. When I pulled out my wallet and showed her pictures of my mixed race grandchildren, Black Hispanic son-in-law, Hispanic daughter-in-law, and Native American grandmother, she wanted to find a hole to crawl in.

I've been accused of being a racist for supporting immigration laws. Never mind that my wife is Mexican and my children are bilingual Hispanics. LOL.

i believe he was comparing a lie to a lie, not saying they were doing the SAME lie.

Do you or any of your libtard friends have any evidence of anything that points to Trump being a white supremacist? Of course not! You all just join the chorus of the BIG LIE!

That's like a parent accused me of being racist simply because she thought I looked white was evidence enough, and my ignorant boss believed her. When I pulled out my wallet and showed her pictures of my mixed race grandchildren, Black Hispanic son-in-law, Hispanic daughter-in-law, and Native American grandmother, she wanted to find a hole to crawl in.
For starters he refused blacks entrance into his buildings and if I'm not mistaken paid a fine

Link it from a reputable source or admit you lie. If that were true, the Dems would have played commercials about it 24/7/365!
'No Vacancies' for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was ...
‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
Aug 27, 2016 - There was just one hitch: Maxine Brown was black. ... that the consent decree he ultimately signed did not include an admission of guilt. ... While Mr. Trump declined to be interviewed for this article, his general counsel, Alan ...
'Not Wanted': Black Applicants Rejected for Trump Housing Speak Out ...
https://www.nbcnews.com/.../not-wanted-black-applicants-rejected-trump-housing-spe...
Oct 25, 2016 - 'Not Wanted': Black Applicants Rejected for Trump Housing Speak Out ... of liability and without any admission of wrongdoing whatsoever.".

Why did republicans let this lying pervert represent them?

Because citizens felt that he would do more to improve their lot in life than the career politicians that opposed him.
WHY Didn't you see his history??? He is what he is A liar a pervert and cheat

If he doesn't get it done we'll vote him out in 20'. Liberals like you re-elected Obama in spite of the fact he was an abysmal failure for the people. You care more about the Democratic Party than you do the American people.
People were getting back to work the markets were climbing What did you want??? BLOOD??

Williams compared Obama to a Nazi and IF I'm not mistaken Williams DIDN'T get fired ,,,, She spoke the truth How about the ass for 5 years accusing Obama of not being a citizen ??Was that a lie ?? Where were you then?

I've been accused of being a racist for supporting immigration laws. Never mind that my wife is Mexican and my children are bilingual Hispanics. LOL.
Only nitwits would do that They are on both sides I want unlawful immigrants out too and I'm a Dem

People were getting back to work the markets were climbing What did you want??? BLOOD??

Extreme much?

Blood? LOL. No, I wanted positive economic results, which Obama never delivered and was incapable of delivering. But, he did read nice from a teleprompter.

Extreme much?

Blood? LOL. No, I wanted positive economic results, which Obama never delivered and was incapable of delivering. But, he did read nice from a teleprompter.
You forgot already the largest recession ever we were recovering from??? And reading ?Please! the moron in the WH now has trouble with even that

For starters he refused blacks entrance into his buildings and if I'm not mistaken paid a fine

Link it from a reputable source or admit you lie. If that were true, the Dems would have played commercials about it 24/7/365!
'No Vacancies' for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was ...
‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
Aug 27, 2016 - There was just one hitch: Maxine Brown was black. ... that the consent decree he ultimately signed did not include an admission of guilt. ... While Mr. Trump declined to be interviewed for this article, his general counsel, Alan ...
'Not Wanted': Black Applicants Rejected for Trump Housing Speak Out ...
https://www.nbcnews.com/.../not-wanted-black-applicants-rejected-trump-housing-spe...
Oct 25, 2016 - 'Not Wanted': Black Applicants Rejected for Trump Housing Speak Out ... of liability and without any admission of wrongdoing whatsoever.".

Liberal reading comprehension problems strikes again! There is no story there, and that is why libs could not run with it during the election.

Get a middle school student to read those links to you. The properties were owned by his father. There was never any proof that what this woman claimed was true. You even quoted the part that disagrees with your claim. I put it big red text so you can see it if your eyeglass prescription is out of date.

You also neglect the fact that this one incident happened in 1963. The President was 17 at the time.

The world has changed.

Back in the 1960s, my parents thought nothing about describing blacks with the N-word because to them it was not a term that indicated any belief that they were any better or worse than any other group. It was a habit from when they were raised during the Great Depression. As kids, my grandmother had many black families that they were very close to and often relied upon. In fact, all of her children and grandchildren called her "Mammy", because she had very dark skin and was once told she looked more like a black Mammy (think "Aunt Jemima") than the Indian she was. No one ever took offense at that back then, but imagine what would happen today!

Extreme much?

You forgot already the largest recession ever we were recovering from??? And reading ?Please! the moron in the WH now has trouble with even that

Trump is not good off the teleprompter because he says what he feels. He is not very elequent which is why people relate to him.

Poor Obama couldn't say "shit" if he had a mouthful without a teleprompter telling him what to say. That asshole stuttered worse than Mel Tillis!

Extreme much?

Obama failed the average American. Of course, Obama wasn't in it to help the average American. The average Mexican? Absolutely! The average American? No way. Obama despises much of America. At least Trump's heart is in the right place and he's trying to improve our lot in life. But, if he doesn't get it done, I'll look to someone else.

Barrypuppet wasn't born in USA.INC and it has been proven beyond shadow of a doubt that the "Certificate Of Live Birth" was a badly done "Cut and Paste" job that even a beginner computer geek could tear apart the 9 layers from a PDF file that was easily dissected.

Extreme much?

Trump is not good off the teleprompter because he says what he feels. He is not very elequent which is why people relate to him.

Poor Obama couldn't say "shit" if he had a mouthful without a teleprompter telling him what to say. That asshole stuttered worse than Mel Tillis!

Trump is a New Yorker. He speaks just fine off script, but as you said, he says what he thinks.

She spoke an opinion as did Williams, they were both wrong.
OK I'm not going to argue your point although I disagree but you neglect the BIG lie trump spewed for 5 years Why did republicans let this lying pervert represent them?

Because we didn't want your lying pervert.

OK I'm not going to argue your point although I disagree but you neglect the BIG lie trump spewed for 5 years Why did republicans let this lying pervert represent them?

you know that was all bs?? BS handed down by trump and his russian pals? and you folks ate it up

you know that was all bs?? BS handed down by trump and his russian pals? and you folks ate it up

Really, I decided I would never vote for the bitch before she ran in 2007 and was just hinting she would. :coffee:

Really, I decided I would never vote for the bitch before she ran in 2007 and was just hinting she would. :coffee:
if thats what you women haters want ,,,look at the pussy grabber you got instead ,,,,serves you all right

Forum List

Back