Hands Up, Cop Still Shoots (video)

I don't guess the left will ever be happy.

First they bitch about cops shooting unarmed civilians, now when a civilian is armed, its still not enough. "yes he had a gun but he wasn't pointing it at the cops."

Next it will be yes he had a gun and was pointing it at the cops, but he wasn't pulling the trigger.

Then, yes he was pulling the trigger but he didn't hit anyone......
they also complain when someone gets tased! or they use a baton
. The left has to make excuses for the criminals as well (in hopes to get them off or a slap on the wrist), because they need all the numbers available when they decide to call upon the leftist militia to bring the right back in line when ever it does something they don't like (you know like enforcing the laws and such).
All too frequently people you loosely identify as leftists are victims of police brutality and other criminal acts by the agents sworn to serve and protect them.. The DOJ report on Ferguson plainly enumerated the crimes city hall perpetrated upon the black citizens thereof. There are hundreds of posts on this board from whites like you who supported the lawlessness of city hall but condemned the black backlash against it.
I also know people or friends who have been abused by aggressive cops verbally and physically. In the population numbers though, it isn't the norm. Most get along when it comes down to police and citizen crossing paths. However, when there is a cultural trend of criminality found among some groups of citizens who identfy under certain labels that are found in either formed gangs or member type groups in which include a violent character in their ideologies, and then you have a group or citizens who won't out these groups or individuals when they are bad because of reasons that makes no sense to most, then it's no wonder why the police stay so jumpy and screwed up about it all. It comes down to who the hell can be trusted out in the field, and especially in some areas within the country that have the police feeling like they are serving a tour in the military, and within a war zone.

I also know people or friends who have been abused by aggressive cops verbally and physically. In the population numbers though, it isn't the norm. Most get along when it comes down to police and citizen crossing paths. However, when there is a cultural trend of criminality found among some groups of citizens who identfy under certain labels that are found in either formed gangs or member type groups in which include a violent character in their ideologies, and then you have a group or citizens who won't out these groups or individuals when they are bad because of reasons that makes no sense to most, then it's no wonder why the police stay so jumpy and screwed up about it all. It comes down to who the hell can be trusted out in the field, and especially in some areas within the country that have the police feeling like they are serving a tour in the military, and within a war zone.
Third world people = Third world problems

Guy comes out with a gun in hand and doesn't drop it when cops tell him to. Here we go again. If you DON'T want to be as risk for getting shot by police then follow these easy steps:

1. Don't break the law.
2. See rule #1.
3. If you do break the law or you do something that forces someone to call the police, then cooperate when they arrive.
4. This is big one. DON'T COME OUT WITH A GUN, KNIFE, BOMB or anything that could be deemed as a threat.
5. See rule #1.

So far I see nothing wrong in the video. But like fncceo said, feel free to take a knee so I can change the channel.
Er... The cops didn't know whether the accused man broke the law or not. Just because someone calls the cops on you
doesn't mean you actually are guilty.

Here are two other possibilities that might have explained the man bringing the gun outside with him . 1. Perhaps he took the gun from someone in the room who threated him with it and did not want to leave it accessible to someone who just might shoot him in the back with it.. 2. Did he call the cops or someone else? I'd like to hear the recording of that call.
It makes no sense that a man armed with a gun with the intent to kidnap would allow his victim to call the cops.
. Regardless, he should have thrown the gun out the door into the grass in your senario, and then came out himself with hands behind his head. You know that the cops are not privy to your situation, so you have to help the law help you in such a situation.
Regardless my ass! The cops were all well hidden behind buildings or cars. There was no need to shoot the guy that fast. They didn't even give him time to drop a loaded weapon which might have gone off if dropped. That is...if he even had a weapon at all. It's hard to tell from that video...
. So your saying he wouldn't know how to place the gun on safety or how to unload it before slinging it out the door as a gesture to show himself to be honest about exiting without a gun in hand ??

I don't guess the left will ever be happy.

First they bitch about cops shooting unarmed civilians, now when a civilian is armed, its still not enough. "yes he had a gun but he wasn't pointing it at the cops."

Next it will be yes he had a gun and was pointing it at the cops, but he wasn't pulling the trigger.

Then, yes he was pulling the trigger but he didn't hit anyone......
they also complain when someone gets tased! or they use a baton
. The left has to make excuses for the criminals as well (in hopes to get them off or a slap on the wrist), because they need all the numbers available when they decide to call upon the leftist militia to bring the right back in line when ever it does something they don't like (you know like enforcing the laws and such).
All too frequently people you loosely identify as leftists are victims of police brutality and other criminal acts by the agents sworn to serve and protect them.. The DOJ report on Ferguson plainly enumerated the crimes city hall perpetrated upon the black citizens thereof. There are hundreds of posts on this board from whites like you who supported the lawlessness of city hall but condemned the black backlash against it.
. I agree that there are rogue police, and/or bad cops, but it's not the norm. Bad civilians in some areas can test the police to the end of their wits, and even cause some to go bad when otherwise they wouldn't have, but that is covered up in so that city hall can be blamed for the larger agenda at play.
Why did you ignore my comment about the lawlessness of city hall? That's where the real racism is nutured and seeded. The cops are just a leaf on that city hall tree of bigotry.
. Didn't ignore it.. I covered both areas.

. If they are gonna be here, then they need to learn the language, and stay out of trouble.

. If they are gonna be here, then they need to learn the language, and stay out of trouble.
Now according to the libs that's racist!

It was stupid of him to walk outside with a gun in his hand in the first place. I'm not saying I justify what the cops did. But all you people that think they are guilty. You need to be put in the same position as the cops before you start with your holier than thou attitude.

By the time that dumbass emerged from the house, Any cop that was not in a position of cover and was not already wearing a sufficient bullet proof vest, etc. . . Should have been fired on the spot. How much danger were they really in, so long as he had his hands above his head?

I absolutely hate taking the suspect's side but it is what it is. I challenge any police instructor who uses cop shooting videos to train police cadets to make the case that this shooting was justified.

Bullet proof vests do what to protect you if the perp shoots you in the face?

I can drop my hands and shoot you before you have time to move!

It was stupid of him to walk outside with a gun in his hand in the first place. I'm not saying I justify what the cops did. But all you people that think they are guilty. You need to be put in the same position as the cops before you start with your holier than thou attitude.

By the time that dumbass emerged from the house, Any cop that was not in a position of cover and was not already wearing a sufficient bullet proof vest, etc. . . Should have been fired on the spot. How much danger were they really in, so long as he had his hands above his head?

I absolutely hate taking the suspect's side but it is what it is. I challenge any police instructor who uses cop shooting videos to train police cadets to make the case that this shooting was justified.

They (the cops) already had their guns on him. . .

Even if he tried to "drop his hands and shoot them in the face," the cops still had the advantage.

Last edited:

Even if he tried to "drop his hands and shoot them in the face," the cops still had the advantage.
Which cop are you talking about? The one that could've got shot? They don't know what's going through the criminal mind. So one cop should've been shot first? Like I said we don't know the details. I will remain neutral till then.

We're all paying a hefty price for militarizing our domestic Police Force since 9/11. Sadly, it's a 'Shoot first, ask questions later' mentality now. Citizens are guilty till proven innocent. What have we become?

Which cop are you talking about? The one that could've got shot?

Did you not watch the video?

He was shot before he lowered his hands. Wasn't he?

How can you not discern from that fact that the cops must have had their guns trained on his stupid ass for some time before they started shooting?

They don't know what's going through the criminal mind.

I see.... so that makes it fine with you to shoot first before he even tries anything.

Got it.

So one cop should've been shot first? Like I said we don't know the details. I will remain neutral till then.

I don't give a fuck how super human fast you think you are. If you have a gun in your hand and 3 -5 cops have THEIR guns pointed at your center mass. . . You are not going to be fast enough to hit ANY of them without first pointing your gun at one of them. . . . which the mother fucker never had a chance to do.

Geeezus Chriest, this is not rocket surgery.

Which cop are you talking about? The one that could've got shot?

Did you not watch the video?

He was shot before he lowered his hands. Wasn't he?

How can you not discern from that fact that the cops must have had their guns trained on his stupid ass for some time before they started shooting?

They don't know what's going through the criminal mind.

I see.... so that makes it fine with you to shoot first before he even tries anything.

Got it.

So one cop should've been shot first? Like I said we don't know the details. I will remain neutral till then.

I don't give a fuck how super human fast you think you are. If you have a gun in your hand and 3 -5 cops have THEIR guns pointed at your center mass. . . You are not going to be fast enough to hit ANY of them without first pointing your gun at one of them. . . . which the mother fucker never had a chance to do.

Geeezus Chriest, this is not rocket surgery.

It is simply reaction time and a police officer will normally hesitate to pull the trigger unless it has been drilled out of them. In fact, I have done this in training scenarios. Their normal reaction is "How in the hell did he do that while I just stood here and watched him?"

Why didn't he just follow the officer's instructions?

Forum List

Back