Hands Up, Cop Still Shoots (video)

The police go through a lot of training on confrontation. The bad guys go through none. Perhaps we need to educate criminals in proper behavior that would save their lives.

What led up to this confrontation?

He was drunk, illegal alien, spoke no English, wanted for "gun crimes", holding his family hostage, and did not want to be deported

Foreigners Laugh at Us for Not Seizing the Power to stop Them

Illegal immigration is a form of invasion. Therefore, it is a capital offense. Its sponsors also must be punished for treason. Once the xenophiles in power are dealt with, the illegals will go back to where they belong.

It was stupid of him to walk outside with a gun in his hand in the first place. I'm not saying I justify what the cops did. But all you people that think they are guilty. You need to be put in the same position as the cops before you start with your holier than thou attitude.

By the time that dumbass emerged from the house, Any cop that was not in a position of cover and was not already wearing a sufficient bullet proof vest, etc. . . Should have been fired on the spot. How much danger were they really in, so long as he had his hands above his head?

I absolutely hate taking the suspect's side but it is what it is. I challenge any police instructor who uses cop shooting videos to train police cadets to make the case that this shooting was justified.

Last edited:
The officers were told the man was armed. He exited the house with gun in hand and refused to drop the gun. He essentially committed suicide by cop. His family has my condolences for their loss but he does not.

It was stupid of him to walk outside with a gun in his hand in the first place. I'm not saying I justify what the cops did. But all you people that think they are guilty. You need to be put in the same position as the cops before you start with your holier than thou attitude.

By the time that dumbass emerged from the house, Any cop that was not in a position of cover and was not already wearing a sufficient bullet proof vest, etc. . . Should have been fired on the spot. How much danger were they really in, so long as he had his hands above his head?

I absolutely hate taking the suspect's side nut it is what it is. I challenge any police instructor who uses cop shooting videos to train police cadets to make the case that this shooting was justified.
And I agree, but I haven't heard the entire story. If he just walked outside with the gun the cops were in the wrong, but I don't know.

I absolutely hate taking the suspect's side nut it is what it is. I challenge any police instructor who uses cop shooting videos to train police cadets to make the case that this shooting was justified.
And I agree, but I haven't heard the entire story. If he just walked outside with the gun the cops were in the wrong, but I don't know.

The jury will not doubt be getting the "full story." I trust that they will do the right thing.

exiting house with police outside--HOLDING A GUN
not smart....so it's the cops' fault he's stupid/could be a threat?
all the cop haters/etc would do it differently
they would not draw their weapons..they would talk nicey nicey and everyone would love each other...
the suspect would IMMEDIATELY obey Mr Nicey cop
Mr Nicey Cop would never be shot/attacked by a criminal --he would never be attacked because he talks nice without a weapon

. He walked outside with a gun, he was in the wrong. Period.

exiting house with police outside--HOLDING A GUN
not smart....so it's the cops' fault he's stupid/could be a threat?
all the cop haters/etc would do it differently
they would not draw their weapons..they would talk nicey nicey and everyone would love each other...
the suspect would IMMEDIATELY obey Mr Nicey cop
Mr Nicey Cop would never be shot/attacked by a criminal --he would never be attacked because he talks nice without a weapon
correction--all the cop haters/etc would not even carry a weapon
for them there never is a reason to use it

It could be that the cop's we're in a position to allow the perp to live, but they were legally in a situation where they could do what they did. The cop who shot the guy will have to live with what he did for the rest of his life, and in alot of cases that will end up being a punishment in and of itself. Yes future training is needed in review of, and the situation reviewed for many briefings to come.

It could be that the cop's we're in a position to allow the perp to live, but they were legally in a situation where they could do what they did. The cop who shot the guy will have to live with what he did for the rest of his life, and in alot of cases that will end up being a punishment in and of itself. Yes future training is needed in review of, and the situation reviewed for many briefings to come.
just like the TRice incident .... I doubt those cops wanted to shoot a kid...they were thinking more of protecting the community...the cops were condemned for not rushing the Columbine shooters....although this wasn't the same situation, you still train to take an armed subject down fast if there is a possibility of innocent lives at stake

The police go through a lot of training on confrontation. The bad guys go through none. Perhaps we need to educate criminals in proper behavior that would save their lives.
I wish the teenage single moms of little black boys would teach their sons to actually respect elders, and the authorities, whether cops, or teachers, or their neighbors. Instead, they're taught to fight and argue, then wonder why they end up in jail.

If the cops say hands up and drop the gun, it's a good idea to comply with both orders, not the time to play eenie meenie monney moe.....

I don't guess the left will ever be happy.

First they bitch about cops shooting unarmed civilians, now when a civilian is armed, its still not enough. "yes he had a gun but he wasn't pointing it at the cops."

Next it will be yes he had a gun and was pointing it at the cops, but he wasn't pulling the trigger.

Then, yes he was pulling the trigger but he didn't hit anyone......

I don't guess the left will ever be happy.

First they bitch about cops shooting unarmed civilians, now when a civilian is armed, its still not enough. "yes he had a gun but he wasn't pointing it at the cops."

Next it will be yes he had a gun and was pointing it at the cops, but he wasn't pulling the trigger.

Then, yes he was pulling the trigger but he didn't hit anyone......
they also complain when someone gets tased! or they use a baton

Forum List

Back