Hands Up, Cop Still Shoots (video)

Guy comes out with a gun in hand and doesn't drop it when cops tell him to. Here we go again. If you DON'T want to be as risk for getting shot by police then follow these easy steps:

1. Don't break the law.
2. See rule #1.
3. If you do break the law or you do something that forces someone to call the police, then cooperate when they arrive.
4. This is big one. DON'T COME OUT WITH A GUN, KNIFE, BOMB or anything that could be deemed as a threat.
5. See rule #1.

So far I see nothing wrong in the video. But like fncceo said, feel free to take a knee so I can change the channel.

Last edited:
It was stupid of him to walk outside with a gun in his hand in the first place. I'm not saying I justify what the cops did. But all you people that think they are guilty. You need to be put in the same position as the cops before you start with your holier than thou attitude.

By the time that dumbass emerged from the house, Any cop that was not in a position of cover and was not already wearing a sufficient bullet proof vest, etc. . . Should have been fired on the spot. How much danger were they really in, so long as he had his hands above his head?

I absolutely hate taking the suspect's side nut it is what it is. I challenge any police instructor who uses cop shooting videos to train police cadets to make the case that this shooting was justified.
And I agree, but I haven't heard the entire story. If he just walked outside with the gun the cops were in the wrong, but I don't know.

The jury will not doubt be getting the "full story." I trust that they will do the right thing.
All it takes is one "harmonica" to get a hung jury if there is a criminal trial.

if you are going out to
It was stupid of him to walk outside with a gun in his hand in the first place. I'm not saying I justify what the cops did. But all you people that think they are guilty. You need to be put in the same position as the cops before you start with your holier than thou attitude.

By the time that dumbass emerged from the house, Any cop that was not in a position of cover and was not already wearing a sufficient bullet proof vest, etc. . . Should have been fired on the spot. How much danger were they really in, so long as he had his hands above his head?

I absolutely hate taking the suspect's side nut it is what it is. I challenge any police instructor who uses cop shooting videos to train police cadets to make the case that this shooting was justified.
And I agree, but I haven't heard the entire story. If he just walked outside with the gun the cops were in the wrong, but I don't know.

The jury will not doubt be getting the "full story." I trust that they will do the right thing.
All it takes is one "harmonica" to get a hung jury if there is a criminal trial.
that harmonica guy is such a jerk..such an a$$hole
I hate him

actually--FYI--I was called for jury duty where the lawyers even said, the only evidence was the cops' story and the suspect's story
the judge asked ''who could be fair to both sides?' I raised my hand and told him I would need more evidence than just a he-said she-said deal...I would not find the suspect guilty or believe the cops on just witnesses' stories
..I'm not such a bad-evil guy
the suspect was BLACK..one cop was white ..the other black

Guy comes out with a gun in hand and doesn't drop it when cops tell him to. Here we go again. If you DON'T want to be as risk for getting shot by police then follow these easy steps:

1. Don't break the law.
2. See rule #1.
3. If you do break the law or you do something that forces someone to call the police, then cooperate when they arrive.
4. This is big one. DON'T COME OUT WITH A GUN, KNIFE, BOMB or anything that could be deemed as a threat.
5. See rule #1.

So far I see nothing wrong in the video. But like fncceo said, feel free to take a knee so I can change the channel.
Er... The cops didn't know whether the accused man broke the law or not. Just because someone calls the cops on you
doesn't mean you actually are guilty.

Here are two other possibilities that might have explained the man bringing the gun outside with him . 1. Perhaps he took the gun from someone in the room who threated him with it and did not want to leave it accessible to someone who just might shoot him in the back with it.. 2. Did he call the cops or someone else? I'd like to hear the recording of that call.
It makes no sense that a man armed with a gun with the intent to kidnap would allow his victim to call the cops.

actually--FYI--I was called for jury duty where the lawyers even said, the only evidence was the cops' story and the suspect's story
the judge asked ''who could be fair to both sides?' I raised my hand and told him I would need more evidence than just a he-said she-said deal...I would not find the suspect guilty or believe the cops on just witnesses' stories
Your anecdote involves a live cop and a live citizen. Why would you think that your tale is analogous to a cop on trial for murder?

Your anecdote involves a live cop and a live citizen. Why would you think that your tale is analogous to a cop on trial for murder?
because I would be fair at a trial---any trial--where as you said I wouldn't be

LOL at all the criminal cop hating liberal turds that completely ignore the gun in the guys hand that he refused to drop. LMAO. You people are mental.

LiveLeak-dot-com-f99_1507320232-1505095103539_1507320239.jpg

I don't guess the left will ever be happy.

First they bitch about cops shooting unarmed civilians, now when a civilian is armed, its still not enough. "yes he had a gun but he wasn't pointing it at the cops."

Next it will be yes he had a gun and was pointing it at the cops, but he wasn't pulling the trigger.

Then, yes he was pulling the trigger but he didn't hit anyone......
they also complain when someone gets tased! or they use a baton
. The left has to make excuses for the criminals as well (in hopes to get them off or a slap on the wrist), because they need all the numbers available when they decide to call upon the leftist militia to bring the right back in line when ever it does something they don't like (you know like enforcing the laws and such).

because I would be fair at a trial---any trial--where as you said I wouldn't be
I've seen how you think in numerous posts and there is little if any objectivity in your assessments of cop defendants in murder trials. You ignore the ramifications of a hung jury caused by one individual who refuses to
Find cops guilty of murdering civilians under any circumstances. You summarily dismiss the social damage caused when the killer cop chooses trial by judge in lieu of jury and the judge ignores evidence that shows the killer cop planted a gun on his dead victim.

1. Don't break the law.
2. See rule #1.
5. See rule #1.

Er... The cops didn't know whether the accused man broke the law or not. Just because someone calls the cops on you

Here are two other possibilities that might have explained the man bringing the gun outside with him . 1. Perhaps he took the gun from someone in the room who threated him with it and did not want to leave it accessible to someone who just might shoot him in the back with it.. 2. Did he call the cops or someone else? I'd like to hear the recording of that call.
It makes no sense that a man armed with a gun with the intent to kidnap would allow his victim to call the cops.
. Regardless, he should have thrown the gun out the door into the grass in your senario, and then came out himself with hands behind his head. You know that the cops are not privy to your situation, so you have to help the law help you in such a situation.

First they bitch about cops shooting unarmed civilians, now when a civilian is armed, its still not enough. "yes he had a gun but he wasn't pointing it at the cops."

Next it will be yes he had a gun and was pointing it at the cops, but he wasn't pulling the trigger.

. The left has to make excuses for the criminals as well (in hopes to get them off or a slap on the wrist), because they need all the numbers available when they decide to call upon the leftist militia to bring the right back in line when ever it does something they don't like (you know like enforcing the laws and such).
All too frequently people you loosely identify as leftists are victims of police brutality and other criminal acts by the agents sworn to serve and protect them.. The DOJ report on Ferguson plainly enumerated the crimes city hall perpetrated upon the black citizens thereof. There are hundreds of posts on this board from whites like you who supported the lawlessness of city hall but condemned the black backlash against it.

All too frequently people you loosely identify as leftists are victims of police brutality and other criminal acts by the agents sworn to serve and protect them.. The DOJ report on Ferguson plainly enumerated the crimes city hall perpetrated upon the black citizens thereof. There are hundreds of posts on this board from whites like you who supported the lawlessness of city hall but condemned the black backlash against it.
. I agree that there are rogue police, and/or bad cops, but it's not the norm. Bad civilians in some areas can test the police to the end of their wits, and even cause some to go bad when otherwise they wouldn't have, but that is covered up in so that city hall can be blamed for the larger agenda at play.

1. Don't break the law.
2. See rule #1.
5. See rule #1.

. Regardless, he should have thrown the gun out the door into the grass in your senario, and then came out himself with hands behind his head. You know that the cops are not privy to your situation, so you have to help the law help you in such a situation.
Regardless my ass! The cops were all well hidden behind buildings or cars. There was no need to shoot the guy that fast. They didn't even give him time to drop a loaded weapon which might have gone off if dropped. That is...if he even had a weapon at all. It's hard to tell from that video...

. I agree that there are rogue police, and/or bad cops, but it's not the norm. Bad civilians in some areas can test the police to the end of their wits, and even cause some to go bad when otherwise they wouldn't have, but that is covered up in so that city hall can be blamed for the larger agenda at play.
Why did you ignore my comment about the lawlessness of city hall? That's where the real racism is nutured and seeded. The cops are just a leaf on that city hall tree of bigotry.

Forum List

Back