Hamas: We attempted to hit the nuclear reactor

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
Wow. Really? Are these guys nuts? They are certainly all on a suicide mission now.

Hamas: We attempted to hit the nuclear reactor in Dimona | JPost | Israel News

3 rockets fired at Negev city which contains Israel's nuclear reactor; 2 fall in open areas, one intercepted; earlier, Iron Dome intercepts rocket over greater Tel Aviv area; rockets land in open areas south of Haifa.

Three rockets were launched at Dimona in southern Israel on Wednesday afternoon. The Iron Dome intercepted one rocket before it could land, while two other rockets landed in open areas.

Dimona is the location of Israel's nuclear reactor. There was no indication that rockets damaged any part of the reactor.

Hamas claimed responsibility for the rockets, stating that it had been attempting to hit the nuclear reactor.

The only thing Israel is afraid of in wiping Hamas and everyone related to them and their dogs too off the face of the earth forever and ever is fear of a power vacuum that may be filled by Al Crudda types.

they are just bragging "I ALMOST HIT THE NUCLEAR REACTOR"----
makes girls in the mosque pass out with ardor

The interception was in the skies of Dimona (where the nuclear facilities are) most likely it would've hit slightly past Dimona.

Hey, if Hamas skumbags DO hit that reactor, won't most of the radiation blow over unoccupied Israeli desert, and into Jordan, where there are tons of 2nd- and 3rd-generation Palestinian refugees?

Last edited:
Hey, if Hamas skumbags DO hit that reactor, won't most of the radiation blow over unoccupied Israeli desert, and into Jordan, where there are tons of 2nd- and 3rd-generation Palestinian refugees?
it is more like throwing a stone on a gas station, it is possible to get very serious but most likely won't penetrate so the stone would probably fly back to you..stupidity wins. :eusa_boohoo:

Hamas claimed responsibility for the rockets, what else do you want?

Some coverage in the western press, Skye.
I'm not denying, just unwilling to believe anything in the Zionist press without independent confirmation. J'lem Post is not a terrible source, though, much better than some of the poopy websites we are frequently directed to for "information."

I'll also say Hamas is smart enough to know their missiles aren't going to seriously damage the nuclear plant.

Last edited:
Too funny, the pin headed goyim caring about the Jews when over 70% of us Jews in America are Leftists and liberals who voter for their better, Obama :lol:

The rightwing goyim "brain" is a thing of wonderment :lol:

Too funny, the pin headed goyim caring about the Jews when over 70% of us Jews in America are Leftists and liberals who voter for their better, Obama :lol:

The rightwing goyim "brain" is a thing of wonderment :lol:
Don't try to be clever, Bat Guano, it's not your strong suit... back to the Kiddie Table with you.

Some coverage in the western press, Skye.
I'm not denying, just unwilling to believe anything in the Zionist press without independent confirmation. J'lem Post is not a terrible source, though, much better than some of the poopy websites we are frequently directed to for "information."

I'll also say Hamas is smart enough to know their missiles aren't going to seriously damage the nuclear plant.

An interesting POV----according to Aenmity----Hamas is motivated to shoot rockets at
the nuclear reactor because they have concluded that doing so causes no harm-----they
just have an over abundance of rockets and are launching them for fun----they get a
BANG out of tossing rockets around. "Yallah achmed---lets play 'who can make a harm-
less bang closest to the reactor' " When I was a kid the boys played a game like that with baseball cards----they scaled them at the wall ---the guy who got the card CLOSEST to the wall---won. They did it with pennies too.

My son was in sderot---a few years ago ----somehow the game of "who can get the rocket
closest" ended up blowing a grown man to pieces some 20 yards away from him.

they are just bragging "I ALMOST HIT THE NUCLEAR REACTOR"----
makes girls in the mosque pass out with ardor

I wouldn't believe it.
Consider the source.

Why: Because the Israeli papers are reporting it? Who cares what you believe? Consider the source. :lol:
Ouch.
omg_smile.gif

They will blame Israel for poisoning the atmosphere and using nuclear weapons against the palestinians.

Excuse me folks-----uhm ----I have been told----by a person who did learn about
and worked with nuclear reactors-------that bombing a nuclear reactor is
very unlikely to initiate a MELT DOWN. ----<< heresay

the problem with the meltdown issue requires a very specific set of circumstances
to happen-----with the attainment of critical mass and all that stuff-----fission in
an unrestrained and self perpetuating -----thingy. One is unlikely to cause that to
happen by BOMBING it

Forum List

Back