Hamas terror infrastructure found in Gaza university, mosque ("Palestinians" killing "Palestinians")

Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023
Hamas terror infrastructure found in Gaza university, mosque
IDF troops also seized a "large number of weapons" inside the children's room at the home of a senior Islamic Jihad terrorist.
Joshua Marks
(November 13, 2023 / JNS)

___

Comment:
Then, the supporters of the jihado fascists will "cry" hey, "genocide..."

Attachments

• F-ytu5UXYAAYtuN-1320x880.jpeg
    F-ytu5UXYAAYtuN-1320x880.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 4
What's the significance of putting quotes around the word "Palestinian" OP?

An old a trick as 1982.
And al shifa Hospotal as jihad terror center has been documented at least since 2009.

This, from today

EU slams Hamas use of hospitals and civilians as human shields, as IDF nears Shifa

And this, two days earlier:.
Hamas’s human shields: ‘Terrorists left the hospital with civilians’.
IDF allows terrorists to leave Rantisi Hospital in Gaza to avoid harming Palestinian noncombatants, but later kills Hamas commander.

Attachments

• Anti-Israel terror Human Shields since the 1980s.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Not saying all is fake. But same are. And certainly Hamas mouthpiece al JihadZeera can not be trusted.

PALLYWOOD

יוסף חדאד - Yoseph Haddad
@YosephHaddad
Hamas is desperate! They released a video showing a dead Palestinian baby... but wait for the catch. It's not a real baby; it's a doll; yes, you read that right, a baby doll!

They realized their mistake and already deleted the video.

This exposes how hard the lying and slanderous propaganda arm of Hamas and the Palestinians works.

It’s time we stop believing your crap! In the end, Hamas will be destroyed!
Oct 13, 2023

Nicholas Fondacaro
@NickFondacaro
MSNBC features a video recorded by a known Hamas-linked crisis actor.
Host Chris Jansing quotes him like he's an innocent civilian.
The man in the video has appeared in other videos as a doctor, dying in a hospital, and a rescue worker, among other roles.
1:43 PM · Nov 10, 2023

Israel ישראל 🇮🇱@Israel
(Thread) The devil works hard but Gaza's "film" industry works harder.

Meet Saleh Aljafarawi, Hamas presenter, father, patient, singer, journalist and crisis actor.

He's just one example of how Hamas is using social media to spread misinformation and shape false narratives related to Gaza.

On the left, you can see Saleh cheering on Hamas rockets fired at Israel.

On the right, you can see Saleh recently enjoying a delicious meal "fit for kings".
Nov 6, 2023

Aviva Klompas @AvivaKlompas:

Mr. Pallywood got a big promotion and
@BBCWorld got duped. This evening, the BBC aired the charlatan's staged production to their viewers. The BBC knows full well that there are no foreign correspondents in Gaza and there is no free press. All news from Gaza comes with Hamas's seal of approval and a side of propaganda.
Nov 3, 2023

Kilkenny Friends of Israel 🇮🇱
@KilkennyOf
The Hamas health ministry gives figures that rise most days, but #Pallywood figures rise every day.

Note in this video two of "the dead arose and appeared to many".
Nov 6, 2023

___

Australian Jewish Association
@AustralianJA
HAMAS PROPAGANDA PALLYWOOD STYLE PRODUCTION

This would be just funny comedy if the media and social media influencers did not actually use this type of rubbish.
[https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F-NR2LxbkAAyqZp?format=jpg&name=small]
Nov 5, 2023
https://twitter.com/AustralianJA/status/1721309515453501481

__

Nil נילי @NiliSaar72
Pallywood featuring Gaza Gary and Hamas Henry

This is such bad acting 😂

Roof is fully intact too…
The following media includes potentially sensitive content. Change settings
Nov 10, 2023
https://twitter.com/NiliSaar72/status/1722914729671147798

____

Amjad Taha أمجد طه @amjadt25:
His mom caught wind of those pics showing him "injured in #Gaza" online and sprinted over like she was in a marathon. He wakes up, no bandages, fake blood, does a grand reveal – zero injuries!🤦‍♂️😃 It's all just an Oscar-worthy performance for the camera. Seems like #Hamas is splurging on actors to play dead or injured and blame it on #Israel.
#HamasTerrorist #HamasisISIS
Nov 12, 2023.
https://twitter.com/amjadt25/status/1723737808718725617

Attachments

• IMG-20231112-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20231112-WA0005.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20231112-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20231112-WA0004.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 4
  • chrome_screenshot_Nov 11, 2023 10_36_52 AM EST.png
    chrome_screenshot_Nov 11, 2023 10_36_52 AM EST.png
    216.5 KB · Views: 3
  • fafo.jpg
    fafo.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
From Nov 11, 2023:

EU condemns Hamas for using 'hospitals as human shields'
i24NEWS
November 12, 2023 at 06:00 PM
latest revision November 12, 2023 at 06:01 PM

From Nov 12:

Terrorists shoot at IDF soldiers from Gaza hospital.
RPGs and bullets fired by terrorists embedded among civilians at Al Quds Hospital in Gaza City.

Israel National News, Nov 13, 2023, 3:10 PM (GMT+2)

_

IDF soldiers kill 21 terrorists in Al-Quds Hospital in Gaza City.
IDF in Gaza: Weapons found in children's bedroom, university • Israeli military strikes over 300 tunnel shafts, thousands of Hamas installations.
By Jerusalem Post Staff
November 13, 2023.

Israeli military forces strike Hamas terrorists who launched RPG attack on IDF soldiers from Al-Quds hospital in northern Gaza, November 13, 2023.

...Several terrorists hidden among civilians fired two RPG launchers at IDF soldiers in front of the hospital, the statement said. The combat brigade, which included armor, engineering, and infantry forces, responded with live fire and shelling, with air support. About 21 terrorists were killed, the IDF said, with no Israeli casualties.

A video of the battle released by the IDF shows civilians leaving the hospital building, as well as other terrorists emerging from adjacent buildings to hide among the civilians and join in the attack, per the statement...

Attachments

• IMG-20231113-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20231113-WA0005.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 5
You joined this site one week ago and since then you've posted 29 threads, all of them promoting the ziocon pro-war narrative. And that's not counting your hundreds of posts within threads.

Like others here, I too am curious to know who's paying you. :dunno:

I'd be grateful to a link to a credible, and western, source of Hamas hiding arms at Al-Quds University. Not that I doubt they're doing it, but since the IDF is closing in on 20K civilians killed, it'd be nice to have some proof. Esp since Biden is gambling on Trump being reelected for this. And, as an American, I consider that catastrophe to be the most pressing.

I'd be grateful to a link to a credible, and western, source of Hamas hiding arms at Al-Quds University. Not that I doubt they're doing it, but since the IDF is closing in on 20K civilians killed, it'd be nice to have some proof. Esp since Biden is gambling on Trump being reelected for this. And, as an American, I consider that catastrophe to be the most pressing.

I think people who have learned from the war lies of the past are smart enough to ask for evidence for any of the "Hamas is hiding out in such and such place" claims.

As you correctly stated, when you have somewhere between 10 - 20,000 civilians killed in a month, this is not something to be taken lightly, only fools automatically believe whatever they're told.

Especially when our US tax dollars are going toward killing children, women, elderly, and other civilians. That makes us complicit.

I think people who have learned from the war lies of the past are smart enough to ask for evidence for any of the "Hamas is hiding out in such and such place" claims.

As you correctly stated, when you have somewhere between 10 - 20,000 civilians killed in a month, this is not something to be taken lightly, only fools automatically believe whatever they're told.

Especially when our US tax dollars are going toward killing children, women, elderly, and other civilians. That makes us complicit.
Thanks. I'm at odds with some posters whom I respect, because I'm not seeing an alternative for Israel in this .... despite the fact that imo Bibi is criminal for what his govt has done in the West Bank BEFORE Oct 7.

And, imo, if the US is giving money and political cover for Israel in this humanitarian catastrophe for BOTH SIDES, I think Biden better get Israel's biding promise for a two state solution. IF Israel thinks it needs the power to go into a Palestinian area if the Pales are shooting ... ok. But exnay on the land grab for the Torah Israel.

ANd I don't trust zionists any more than palestinians.

‘Hamas is firing mortars at Shifa’: IDF reveals Hamas abuse of Gaza hospital
By Sam Halpern. Published: March 25, 2024.

Shortly after midnight on Monday, Hamas admitted on its Telegram channel that it had fired mortar shells at IDF troops in the vicinity of Shifa Hospital.
Hamas is holding civilians, including medical staff, as human shields in Gaza’s Shifa Hospital while simultaneously targeting the medical institution, Israeli military officials reported on Sunday and Monday.

Reportedly, Hamas fired mortars at the hospital on Sunday.

During his Sunday evening public address, IDF spokesperson R.-Adm. Daniel Hagari stated, “Terrorists hiding around the hospital fired mortars at our forces, causing extensive damage to the hospital buildings. I repeat: Hamas is firing mortars at the Shifa hospital.”

Shortly after midnight on Monday, Hamas admitted on its Telegram channel that it had fired mortar shells at IDF troops in the vicinity of Shifa Hospital.

“Al-Qassam Brigades, in conjunction with the al-Quds Brigades, are attacking enemy forces penetrating the vicinity of al-Shifa Medical Complex in Gaza City with mortar shells,” Hamas wrote.

Hagari added that the Gaza-based Islamist terror organization was destroying the hospital and had caused “extensive damage” to hospital infrastructure as it attempted to target IDF troops operating in the area.

According to the IDF spokesperson, one such attack had resulted in the hospital’s generator failing, after which Israeli forces helped to return electricity to the building.

Despite the damage caused to the hospital, Hagari stated that the thus-far six-day IDF operation in the area of Shifa Hospital, which has resulted in the elimination of 170 terrorists and the arrest of hundreds of others, has been one of the most successful since the start of the war.

More proof that Hamas uses human shields
“Our operation at Shifa Hospital proves once again: Hamas systematically uses hospitals to wage war and consistently uses the people of Gaza as human shields,” Hagari concluded.

The following morning, Maariv, citing estimates from IDF sources, reported that terrorists within the Shifa Hospital complex were likely holding civilians and medical staff as human shields.

In response, Israeli forces have reportedly escalated pressure on the hospital compound, urging those hiding within to come out to turn themselves in.

Maariv added that loud explosions were reportedly heard in the area.

Also, on Monday morning, the IDF published an update on the Israeli military's activities in Shifa Hospital and the Al Amal area.

According to the report, the IDF has arrested 500 terrorists in the area with affiliations to either Hamas or Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

The IDF troops also recovered weapons in the area.

Separately, over the past day, during a sniper ambush on terrorist elements in central Gaza, IDF troops identified a terrorist entering and exiting a tunnel shaft nearby. An air strike immediately eliminated the terrorist.

IDF video of the elimination of a terrorist in a tunnel shaft in central Gaza. March 25, 2024. (Credit: IDF Spokesperson's Unit)
The terrorist was among 20 reportedly killed by the IDF over the last day in either close-quarters combat confrontations or air strikes.

Additionally, over the same span, the Israeli air force struck around 50 targets throughout Gaza.
Before you leave, try these recommendations

Forum List

Back