Hamas Rebuilding Gaza

Is it unusual for a party to a conflict to test their weapons? Does Israel not test their weapons?

Don't be coy, Mr. S. We know that your friends in Hamas are testing their new weapons in anticipation of shooting them eventually into Israel. I have to say, Mr. S., you really have been on a roll today. You certainly can't stand to see any Jews having any land in the Middle East. It should all belong to your brethren.

Where else would they fire them. Of course they will fire them at the people that are blockading them. Do you find that unusual? It is not about Jews having or not having land, it's about non-Jews in Israeli controlled Palestine gaining their freedom. I guess you just don't get it.
It is you who does not get it, Mr. S. or you do get it but why let a little taqiyya not be put to use. You saw what happened the last time your friends started up with Israel. Evidently you have no problem with them starting up again and then letting other countries foot the bill to help them once again. Eventually people will get tired of bailing them out once again, but that's OK. You and your like-minded friends can take up a collection for them. Tell the mosque leaders around the world who hate the Israelis only because the leaders are Jewish and most of the people are Jewish to start putting aside some money for this endeavor. This way when your good friends in Gaza have finished testing their new rockets and start in once again with Israel retaliating for the attacks, the these like-minded Muslims around the world will have the money right at hand to give Hamas some more money for rockets and other weaponry.

I guess you haven't studied history. It isn't what I want or what I prefer, but it's what has always happened. It would be great if there could be an agreement that non-Jews could return to their ancestral homes and that there could be a secular state for all the people in Palestine, including the people that settled there from Europe. But, it is not going to happen.
What ancestral home when most of them came from their poor surrounding countries when the Jews had jobs for them? You must at least be on the ball to see what is happening here in the States and in Canada as well as in Europe where your brethren, Mr. S., have left their poor Muslim countries for better opportunities. Of course, it is great, isn't it, Mr. S., to overlook the millions of displace people who after World War II were able to relocate to countries where the language and culture were so different and yet were able to get on with their lives, some very successfully. Why couldn't your friendly Muslim countries taken in these so-called Palestinians and re-settle them into their countries instead of keeping them in camps, using them as a pawn against their hated enemy, the Jews?

Is it unusual for a party to a conflict to test their weapons? Does Israel not test their weapons?

Don't be coy, Mr. S. We know that your friends in Hamas are testing their new weapons in anticipation of shooting them eventually into Israel. I have to say, Mr. S., you really have been on a roll today. You certainly can't stand to see any Jews having any land in the Middle East. It should all belong to your brethren.

Where else would they fire them. Of course they will fire them at the people that are blockading them. Do you find that unusual? It is not about Jews having or not having land, it's about non-Jews in Israeli controlled Palestine gaining their freedom. I guess you just don't get it.
It is you who does not get it, Mr. S. or you do get it but why let a little taqiyya not be put to use. You saw what happened the last time your friends started up with Israel. Evidently you have no problem with them starting up again and then letting other countries foot the bill to help them once again. Eventually people will get tired of bailing them out once again, but that's OK. You and your like-minded friends can take up a collection for them. Tell the mosque leaders around the world who hate the Israelis only because the leaders are Jewish and most of the people are Jewish to start putting aside some money for this endeavor. This way when your good friends in Gaza have finished testing their new rockets and start in once again with Israel retaliating for the attacks, the these like-minded Muslims around the world will have the money right at hand to give Hamas some more money for rockets and other weaponry.

I guess you haven't studied history. It isn't what I want or what I prefer, but it's what has always happened. It would be great if there could be an agreement that non-Jews could return to their ancestral homes and that there could be a secular state for all the people in Palestine, including the people that settled there from Europe. But, it is not going to happen.
What ancestral home when most of them came from their poor surrounding countries when the Jews had jobs for them? You must at least be on the ball to see what is happening here in the States and in Canada as well as in Europe where your brethren, Mr. S., have left their poor Muslim countries for better opportunities. Of course, it is great, isn't it, Mr. S., to overlook the millions of displace people who after World War II were able to relocate to countries where the language and culture were so different and yet were able to get on with their lives, some very successfully. Why couldn't your friendly Muslim countries taken in these so-called Palestinians and re-settle them into their countries instead of keeping them in camps, using them as a pawn against their hated enemy, the Jews?

Where did you get the idea that Palestinians came from "poor surrounding countries"? That is just Zionist propaganda. As the source documents confirm, the only great migration was of the Europeans. As per the Survey of Palestine commissioned by the UN prior to the establishment of Israel. As you can see from 1920 thru 1946 of 414,456 migrants to Palestine, 376,415 were European Jews. Quit spamming propaganda.

Immigration from Survey.jpg

Where did you get the idea that Palestinians came from "poor surrounding countries"? That is just Zionist propaganda. As the source documents confirm, the only great migration was of the Europeans. As per the Survey of Palestine commissioned by the UN prior to the establishment of Israel. As you can see from 1920 thru 1946 of 414,456 migrants to Palestine, 376,415 were European Jews. Quit spamming propaganda.

View attachment 36305
You don't think the British officials in the area saw all these different Arabs flooding into the region for jobs that the Jews had for them way prior to 1947.. They probably could tell just which country they came from by their accents, the same way as many of us can discern a Southern accent, a New York accent, a Midwest accent, etc. For all we know, many of your own good friends speak with a Middle East accent. They probably came to America the same reason the Arabs went to Israel. Lots of people leave their impoverished countries for better job opportunities and they go to the countries which have employment for them.

Time to test them out on terrorists firing illegal weapons into the sea. I wonder if Israel will get the blame when one of the rockets hits a fishing boat inside gaza's waters ?
There not illegal weapons, in Gaza, would you prefer them to test fire into the occupied territories ?

Under the terms of the Geneva conventions and the Articles of war they are illegal weapons. They cant be guided making them illegal, they use chemical/biological agents again making them illegal and lastly they are used for terrorist purposes making them illegal.

Any comment on those apples.

Please provide a link which state that rockets are illegal weapons as per the Geneva Conventions and "Articles of War" which is a term I believe you, as usual, have made up.

English Email Update June 21 2006

Qassam rockets are themselves illegal weapons, even if aimed at legitimate targets, because they are so imprecise and endanger civilians in the area they are launched and where they land. As such, they violate the prohibition on indiscriminate and disproportionate attacks set forth in the laws of war (IHL).

Rocket and mortar fire into Israel B Tselem

Furthermore, the rockets and mortar shells are illegal weapons, even when aimed at military objects, as they are greatly imprecise and endanger civilians present both in the area from which they are fired and where they land, thus violating two fundamental principles of the laws of war: distinction and proportionality.

Will these do you from your favourite Jewish peace group ?

They can have it any time they want, all they have to do is act like human beings enact the charters they have signed negotiate a peaceful solution and mutual borders and they are free. It also means that all aid will stop and the first terrorist action will see reprisals that will make last summer seem like a barbecue.

Well yes, oppressed people are usually massacred by the oppressor. Eventually, if the oppressor is not able to eliminate them completely, the oppressed people gain the upper hand. The oppressor ends up like the whites in Rhodesia and French in Algeria or the whites in South Africa.

OFF TOPIC AGAIN ABDUL

No, it is perfectly on topic you silly goose.

So the topic of this message board is now

Rhodesia and French in Algeria or the whites in South Africa.

I thought it was Israel and Palestine......

As I said OFF TOPIC

Time to test them out on terrorists firing illegal weapons into the sea. I wonder if Israel will get the blame when one of the rockets hits a fishing boat inside gaza's waters ?
There not illegal weapons, in Gaza, would you prefer them to test fire into the occupied territories ?

Under the terms of the Geneva conventions and the Articles of war they are illegal weapons. They cant be guided making them illegal, they use chemical/biological agents again making them illegal and lastly they are used for terrorist purposes making them illegal.

Bullets cant be guided, are they illegal in Phoney phantasy land?

They can be guided though cant they, they travel in a parabolic line and hit were the gunner expects then to hit. Qassams will hit anywhere in a 20 mile radius of their launch point, sometimes going backwards and killing Palestinians. It is all down to how far of course a bullet will go compared to a qassam.

You are the one that lives in a fantasy land

A pity then that right of return is not a legal requirement or the arab muslims would be forced to return to Syria, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt and Saudi where they came from in the first place. Source documents by Islamic leaders state that this is were the "Palestinians" came from in the first place looking for work as the crops had failed in those lands.

View attachment 36305

Not a source document at all as it was written by a committee, edited and then published for the general public to read. Wjich one person wrote it and had it published unedited and you have a source document. Like the words spoken by Nasser in regards to invading Israel in 1967 is a source document

Please provide a link which state that rockets are illegal weapons as per the Geneva Conventions and "Articles of War" which is a term I believe you, as usual, have made up.

Qassam rockets are themselves illegal weapons, even if aimed at legitimate targets, because they are so imprecise and endanger civilians in the area they are launched and where they land. As such, they violate the prohibition on indiscriminate and disproportionate attacks set forth in the laws of war (IHL).

Furthermore, the rockets and mortar shells are illegal weapons, even when aimed at military objects, as they are greatly imprecise and endanger civilians present both in the area from which they are fired and where they land, thus violating two fundamental principles of the laws of war: distinction and proportionality.

Any bomb is an imprecise weapon. Ask any of the 2000 Palestinians "accidentally" killed in the last war.

Any bomb is an imprecise weapon. Ask any of the 2000 Palestinians "accidentally" killed in the last war.

If they answered would that be seen as a miracle, or prove the lie that hamas escalated the numbers. If Israel's bombs were as imprecise as the qassams the death toll would have been 200,000 and a lot of gaza city would be a smoking ruin.
Modern bombs are laser guided and can hit with an accuracy of 1 yard, a qassam has an accuracy of 20 miles and could land anywhere. So every qassam fired is a war crime, and every Palestinian that has anything to do with them is a war criminal.

If they answered would that be seen as a miracle, or prove the lie that hamas escalated the numbers. If Israel's bombs were as imprecise as the qassams the death toll would have been 200,000 and a lot of gaza city would be a smoking ruin.
Modern bombs are laser guided and can hit with an accuracy of 1 yard, a qassam has an accuracy of 20 miles and could land anywhere. So every qassam fired is a war crime, and every Palestinian that has anything to do with them is a war criminal.
Modern bombs are laser guided and can hit with an accuracy of 1 yard,...​

So then, can we say that all of those civilians killed in Gaza were targeted?

No you cant as you don't know how many were actual civilians and how many were militia under the rules in the Geneva conventions. Nor can you say how many were killed by secondary explosions of munitions stockpiled ready for firing into Israel. Nor can you say how many were murdered by hamas as spies and collaborators, or killed digging tunnels. What you can say is that hamas was to blame for every one of those deaths.

Not on money donated for humanitarian causes.

I can't wait for Bibi Netanyahu to speak before Congress in March. He is going to bring information to Republicans and Democrats alike. They are all welcoming him. Iran could have a nuclear bomb in about two months, according to most intel, and the goal of Iran, is to wipe out Israel. Bibi is doing everything he can possibly do, for the state of Israel and her people to survive. :(

Iran will have us in their cross-hairs too, if radical Islamists don't get to us first.

No you cant as you don't know how many were actual civilians and how many were militia under the rules in the Geneva conventions. Nor can you say how many were killed by secondary explosions of munitions stockpiled ready for firing into Israel. Nor can you say how many were murdered by hamas as spies and collaborators, or killed digging tunnels. What you can say is that hamas was to blame for every one of those deaths.
Independent sources report that 70 - 80 percent were civilians.

Independent sources report that 70 - 80 percent were civilians.

Nope Independent sources were told by Palestinian sources that those were the figures. A big difference to the reality when Al Jazeera published names and ages that showed fully 80% matched the criteria for hamas terrorists as being males between the ages of 15 and 45. The next group was females between the ages of 16 and 25 and then older people and children . Now that is an unbiased source for the details isn't it

When Hamas uses them as HUMAM SHIELDS, yes, you may say so, even though you LIE!

Human-shield-610x404.png

human-shield-21.jpg

2014-7-18_kikar.jpg

Oh Tinmore, you never cease to amaze me.

:lol: :lol:

July 2014

Mohammad Ibrahim Fayeq al-Masri, 14, of Beit Hanoun, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF air strike on his family home.

Mohammad Iyad Salem Areef, 9, of Gaza City, killed when an IDF bomb struck his Al-Shujaiyah neighborhood. He was playing outside with his older brother when the attack took place.
Amir Iyad Salem Areef, 11, of Gaza City, killed when an IDF bomb struck his Al-Shujaiyah neighborhood. He was playing outside with his younger brother when the attack took place.
Mohammad Fakher Mustafa Jamal Malaka, 3, of Gaza City, killed, along with his mother, by an IDF bomb that struck the Zeitoun neighborhood.
Mohammad Khalaf Odeh al-Nawasra, 1, of Maghazi refugee camp in central Gaza, killed in an IDF missile strike on his home.
Nidal Khalaf Odeh al-Nawasra, 3, of Maghazi refugee camp in central Gaza, killed in an IDF missile strike on his home.
Ranim Jawdat Abdul-Karim Abdul-Ghafoor, 1, of Al-Qarara, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed when an IDF missile hit her home.

July 2014

Mousa Mohammad Taher al-Astal, 14, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF missile while watching the World Cup with friends on the beach.

Suleiman Saleem Mousa al-Astal, 17, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF missile while watching the World Cup with friends on the beach.
Abdullah Ramadan Abu Ghazal, 5, of Beit Hanoun, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed instantly upon being hit with shrapnel fragments from an IDF missile that exploded near his home.

July 2014

Nour Marwan an-Ajdi, 10, of Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed when the roof of her home collapsed from the impact of an IDF rocket that struck a nearby home.

Sahar Salman Abu Namous, 3, of Beit Hanoun, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed when she was hit by shrapnel from an explosion near her home.
Bassam Abul-Rahman Khattab, 6, of Deir al-Balah, in central Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF drone strike that targeted his home.

July 2014

Anas Yousef Qandil, 17, of Jabalia refugee camp, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF drone strike that targeted an area where he was sitting with friends and family.

Mohammad Issam al-Batsh, 17, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed along with 16 family members in an IDF airstrike that hit his family’s home.
Manar Majed al-Batsh, 13, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed along with 16 family members in an IDF airstrike that hit her family’s home.
Anas Ala’ al-Batsh, 10, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed along with 16 family members in an IDF airstrike that hit his family’s home.
Qusai Issam al-Batsh, 12, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed along with 16 family members in an IDF airstrike that hit his family’s home.
Mohammad Arif, 13, of Gaza City, killed in an IDF air strike.
Qassem Jaber Odah, 16, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip.

July 2014

Mo’ayyad al-‘Araj, 3, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, died in the hospital several hours after being hit with shrapnel from an IDF drone strike.

Husam Ibrahim Najjar, 14, of Jabalia refugee camp, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF drone strike on his home while he was sleeping.

July 2014

Ziad Maher an-Najjar, 17, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF missile while he was driving.

Sara Omar Sheikh al-Eid, 4, of Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF airstrike on her home.
Kamal Atef Yousef Abu Taha, 16, of Khan Younis, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF airstrike on his home.

July 2014

Ibrahim Ramadan Abu Doqqa, 10, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed when an IDF missile struck the car his family was driving in.

Ahed Atef Bakr, 10, of Gaza City, killed, along with three other children, by artillery fire from an Israeli naval ship. The children were playing on the beach at the time of the incident.
Zakariya Ahed Bakr, 10, of Gaza City, killed, along with three other children, by artillery fire from an Israeli naval ship. The children were playing on the beach at the time of the incident.
Mohammad Ramiz Bakr, 11, of Gaza City, killed, along with three other children, by artillery fire from an Israeli naval ship. The children were playing on the beach at the time of the incident.
Ismail Mahmoud Bakr, 9, of Gaza City, killed, along with three other children, by artillery fire from an Israeli naval ship. The children were playing on the beach at the time of the incident.
Yasmin al-Astal, 4, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed by IDF fire near a local mosque.
Hamza Raed Thary, 6, of Jabalia refugee camp, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF air strike while playing in the sand at the beach.
Usama Mahmoud Al-Astal, 6, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, died of wounds he suffered earlier in the week during an IDF attack on a mosque.

July 2014

Fulla Tariq Shuhaibar, 8, of Gaza City, killed in an IDF airstrike on her family’s home.

Jihad Issam Shuhaibar, 10, of Gaza City, killed in an IDF airstrike on his family’s home.
Wasim Issam Shuhaibar, 9, of Gaza City, killed in an IDF airstrike on his family’s home.
Rahaf Khalil al-Jbour, 4, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF airstrike on her family’s home.
Yassin al-Humaidi, 4, of Gaza City, died of injures sustained during an IDF air attack on his home earlier in the week.
Mohammad Shadi Ntheir, 15, of Gaza City, killed in an IDF airstrike on his home.
Mohammad Salem Ntheir, 4, of Gaza City, killed in an IDF airstrike on his home.

July 2014

Faris Juma’ al-Mahmoum, 5 months, of Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed by IDF shelling near the Egyptian border.

Ahmad Ismael Abu Musallam, 14, of Gaza City, killed, along with two of his siblings, when an IDF artillery shell hit his family’s apartment.
Mohammad Ismael Abu Musallam, 15, of Gaza City, killed, along with two of his siblings, when an IDF artillery shell hit his family’s apartment.
Wala’ Ismael Abu Musallam, 13, of Gaza City, killed, along with two of her siblings, when an IDF artillery shell hit her family’s apartment.
Haniyya Abdul-Rahman Abu Jarad, 3, of Beit Hanoun, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed when the IDF fired two artillery shells at his home.
Samih Naim Abu Jarad, 1, of Beit Hanoun, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF tank shelling of his home. Six other family members were also killed in the attack.
Mousa Abul-Rahman Abu Jarad, 6 months, of Beit Hanoun, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF tank shelling of his home. Six other family members were also killed in the attack.
Ahlam Mousa Abu Jarad, 13, of Beit Hanoun, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF tank shelling of her home. Six other family members were also killed in the attack.
Abdullah Jamal as-Smeiri, 17, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF air strike on his home.
Imad Hamed E’lawwan, 7, of Gaza City, killed when the IDF fired an artillery shell at his home.
Qassem Hamed E’lawwan, 4, of Gaza City, killed when the IDF fired an artillery shell at his home.
Sarah Mohammad Bustan, 13, of Gaza City, killed by IDF artillery fire.
Rezeq Ahmad al-Hayek, 2, of Gaza City, killed when the IDF fired two artillery shells at her home.
Amjad Salem Sha’at, 15, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF rocket attack on his home.

July 2014

Mohammad Bassam as-Serry, 17,of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF drone missile as he stood with a group of neighbors near a local store.

Waseem Rida Salhiyya, 15, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF drone missile as he stood with a group of neighbors near a local store.
Ibrahim Jamal Kamal Nassr, 13, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF drone missile as he stood with a group of neighbors near a local store.
Mohammad Ziad ar-Rohhal, 6, of Beit Lahia, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed by flying shrapnel caused by a nearby IDF explosion.
Rowiya Mahmoud al-Zweidi, 6, of Beit Lahia, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF artillery shell that struck her family’s apartment.
Naghm Mahmoud al-Zweidi, 2, of Beit Lahia, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF artillery shell that struck her family’s apartment.
Amr Hamouda, 7, of Beit Lahia, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF airstrike near his home.
Mahmoud Anwar Abu Shabab, 16, of Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF artillery shell that landed near a street where he was playing with his brothers.

July 2014

Anas Yousef Moammar, 16, of Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip, died in the hospital of wounds suffered in an IDF artillery attack on his family’s home.

Abdullah Yusef Daraji, 3, of Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF airstrike on his family’s home.
Mohammed Raja Handam, 15, of Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF artillery attack on his family’s home.
Shoeban Jamil Ziada, 12, of Al Bureij refugee camp, in the central Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF airstrike on her family’s home.
Mohammad Hani Mohammad al-Hallaq, 2, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 others, in an IDF airstrike on his family’s home.
Kenan Hasan Akram al-Hallaq, 6, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 others, in an IDF airstrike on his family’s home.
Saje Hasan Akram al-Hallaq, 4, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 others, in an IDF airstrike on his family’s home.
Asem Khalil Abed Ammar, 4, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 others, in an IDF airstrike on his family’s home.
Eman Khalil Abed Ammar, 9, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 others, in an IDF airstrike on her family’s home.
Ibrahim Khalil Abed Ammar, 13, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 others, in an IDF airstrike on his family’s home.
Rahaf Akram Ismael Abu Joma, 4, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 others, in an IDF airstrike on the home she was staying in.
Aya Bahjat Abu Sultan, 15, of Beit Lahia, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF drone strike on her family’s home.
Umama Osama Khalil al-Hayya, 9, of Gaza City, killed in an IDF airstrike that targeted her father, senior Hamas leader Khalil al-Hayya.
Khalil Osama Khalil al-Hayya, 7, of Gaza City, killed in an IDF airstrike that targeted his father, senior Hamas leader Khalil al-Hayya.
Tala Akram Ahmad al-Atawy, 7, of Gaza City, killed by IDF artillery shells as she was running away from the scene of an attack.
Adel Abdullah Eslayyem, 2, of Gaza City, killed by an IDF artillery shell that hit near her home.
Dina Roshdi Abdullah Eslayyem, 2, of Gaza City, killed by an IDF artillery shell that hit near her home.
Shadi Ziad Hasan Eslayyem, 15, of Gaza City, killed by an IDF artillery shell that hit near his home.
Ala Ziad Hasan Eslayyem, 11, of Gaza City, killed by an IDF artillery shell that hit near his home.
Fadi Ziad Hasan Eslayyem, 10, of Gaza City, killed by an IDF artillery shell that hit near his home.
Heba Hamed Mohammad Sheikh Khalil, 13, of Gaza City, killed in an IDF airstrike on her family’s home.
Omar Jamil Sobhi Hammouda, 10, of Gaza City, killed by an IDF drone missile that landed next to him while he was standing in the city center with his cousin.
Ghada Jamil Sobhi Hammouda, 10, of Gaza City, killed by an IDF drone missile that landed next to her while she was standing in the city center with her cousin.
Mohammad Ashraf Rafiq Ayyad, 6, of Gaza City, killed, along with 9 others, by the IDF as he was attempting to leave the site of an IDF missile strike.
Ghada Sobhi Saadi Ayyad, 9, of Gaza City, killed, along with 9 others, by the IDF as she was attempting to leave the site of an IDF missile strike.
Mohammad Raed Ehsan Ayyad, 6, of Gaza City, killed, along with 9 others, by the IDF as he was attempting to leave the site of an IDF missile strike.
Mohammad Rami Fathi Ayyad, 2, of Gaza City, killed, along with 9 others, by the IDF as he was attempting to leave the site of an IDF missile strike.
Marah Shaker Ahmad al-Jammal, 2, of Gaza City, killed, along with her cousin, by an IDF artillery shell that hit her family’s home.
Ahmed Sofian al-Jammal, 9, of Gaza City, killed, along with his cousin, by an IDF artillery shell that hit his family’s home.
Razan Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame', 14, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed her home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Jawdat Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame', 13, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Aya Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame', 12, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed her home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Haifaa Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame', 9, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed her home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Ahmad Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame', 8, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Maysaa Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame', 7, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed her home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Tawfiq Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame', 4, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Fatmeh Taysir Ahmad Abu Jame', 12, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed her home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Ayub Taysir Ahmad Abu Jame', 10, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Rayan Taysir Ahmad Abu Jame', 5, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Rinat Taysir Ahmad Abu Jame', 2, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Nujud Taysir Ahmad Abu Jame', 4 months, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed her home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Bitul Bassam Ahmad Abu Jame', 4, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Soheila Bassam Ahmad Abu Jame', 3, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed her home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Bisan Bassam Ahmad Abu Jame', 6 months, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Sajedah Yasser Ahmad Abu Jame', 7, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Siraj Yasser Ahmad Abu Jame', 4, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Nur Yasser Ahmad Abu Jame', 2, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed her home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Husam Husam Abu Qeins, 7, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.

July 2014

Shahinaz Walid Mohammad Abu Hamad, 1, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed when an IDF missile struck her family’s home.

Ahmad Ayman Mahrous Siyam, 17, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 other family members, in an IDF airstrike on his home.
Mustafa Nabil Mahrous Siyam, 12, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 other family members, in an IDF airstrike on his home.
Ghaida Nabil Mahrous Siyam, 8, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 other family members, in an IDF airstrike on her home.
Dalal Nabil Mahrous Siyam, 8 months, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 other family members, in an IDF airstrike on her home.
Abdullah Matroud Abu Hjeir, 16, of Nusseirat refugee camp, in central Gaza Strip, killed when an IDF missile struck his motorcycle.
Mayar al-Yazeji, 2, of Gaza City, killed when an IDF missile struck her family’s home.
Anas al-Yazeji, 5, of Gaza City, killed when an IDF missile struck his family’s home.
Yassr Ibrahim Deib al-Kilani, 8, of Gaza City, killed, along with his parents and 4 siblings, in an IDF airstrike on his home.
Elias Ibrahim Deib al-Kilani, 4, of Gaza City, killed, along with his parents and 4 siblings, in an IDF airstrike on his home.
Susan Ibrahim Deib al-Kilani, 11,of Gaza City, killed, along with her parents and 4 siblings, in an IDF airstrike on her home.
Reem Ibrahim Deib al-Kilani, 12, of Gaza City, killed, along with her parents and 4 siblings, in an IDF airstrike on her home.
Yasmeen Ibrahim Deeb al-Kilani, 9, of Gaza City, killed, along with her parents and 4 siblings, in an IDF airstrike on her home.

July 2014

Mohammad Ibrahim Fayeq al-Masri, 14, of Beit Hanoun, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF air strike on his family home.

Mohammad Iyad Salem Areef, 9, of Gaza City, killed when an IDF bomb struck his Al-Shujaiyah neighborhood. He was playing outside with his older brother when the attack took place.
Amir Iyad Salem Areef, 11, of Gaza City, killed when an IDF bomb struck his Al-Shujaiyah neighborhood. He was playing outside with his younger brother when the attack took place.
Mohammad Fakher Mustafa Jamal Malaka, 3, of Gaza City, killed, along with his mother, by an IDF bomb that struck the Zeitoun neighborhood.
Mohammad Khalaf Odeh al-Nawasra, 1, of Maghazi refugee camp in central Gaza, killed in an IDF missile strike on his home.
Nidal Khalaf Odeh al-Nawasra, 3, of Maghazi refugee camp in central Gaza, killed in an IDF missile strike on his home.
Ranim Jawdat Abdul-Karim Abdul-Ghafoor, 1, of Al-Qarara, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed when an IDF missile hit her home.

July 2014

Mousa Mohammad Taher al-Astal, 14, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF missile while watching the World Cup with friends on the beach.

Suleiman Saleem Mousa al-Astal, 17, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF missile while watching the World Cup with friends on the beach.
Abdullah Ramadan Abu Ghazal, 5, of Beit Hanoun, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed instantly upon being hit with shrapnel fragments from an IDF missile that exploded near his home.

July 2014

Nour Marwan an-Ajdi, 10, of Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed when the roof of her home collapsed from the impact of an IDF rocket that struck a nearby home.

Sahar Salman Abu Namous, 3, of Beit Hanoun, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed when she was hit by shrapnel from an explosion near her home.
Bassam Abul-Rahman Khattab, 6, of Deir al-Balah, in central Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF drone strike that targeted his home.

July 2014

Anas Yousef Qandil, 17, of Jabalia refugee camp, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF drone strike that targeted an area where he was sitting with friends and family.

Mohammad Issam al-Batsh, 17, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed along with 16 family members in an IDF airstrike that hit his family’s home.
Manar Majed al-Batsh, 13, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed along with 16 family members in an IDF airstrike that hit her family’s home.
Anas Ala’ al-Batsh, 10, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed along with 16 family members in an IDF airstrike that hit his family’s home.
Qusai Issam al-Batsh, 12, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed along with 16 family members in an IDF airstrike that hit his family’s home.

July 2014

Mo’ayyad al-‘Araj, 3, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, died in the hospital several hours after being hit with shrapnel from an IDF drone strike.

Husam Ibrahim Najjar, 14, of Jabalia refugee camp, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF drone strike on his home while he was sleeping.

July 2014

Ziad Maher an-Najjar, 17, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF missile while he was driving.

Sara Omar Sheikh al-Eid, 4, of Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF airstrike on her home.
Kamal Atef Yousef Abu Taha, 16, of Khan Younis, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF airstrike on his home.

July 2014

Ibrahim Ramadan Abu Doqqa, 10, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed when an IDF missile struck the car his family was driving in.

Ahed Atef Bakr, 10, of Gaza City, killed, along with three other children, by artillery fire from an Israeli naval ship. The children were playing on the beach at the time of the incident.
Zakariya Ahed Bakr, 10, of Gaza City, killed, along with three other children, by artillery fire from an Israeli naval ship. The children were playing on the beach at the time of the incident.
Mohammad Ramiz Bakr, 11, of Gaza City, killed, along with three other children, by artillery fire from an Israeli naval ship. The children were playing on the beach at the time of the incident.
Ismail Mahmoud Bakr, 9, of Gaza City, killed, along with three other children, by artillery fire from an Israeli naval ship. The children were playing on the beach at the time of the incident.
Yasmin al-Astal, 4, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed by IDF fire near a local mosque.
Hamza Raed Thary, 6, of Jabalia refugee camp, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF air strike while playing in the sand at the beach.
Usama Mahmoud Al-Astal, 6, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, died of wounds he suffered earlier in the week during an IDF attack on a mosque.

July 2014

Fulla Tariq Shuhaibar, 8, of Gaza City, killed in an IDF airstrike on her family’s home.

Jihad Issam Shuhaibar, 10, of Gaza City, killed in an IDF airstrike on his family’s home.
Wasim Issam Shuhaibar, 9, of Gaza City, killed in an IDF airstrike on his family’s home.
Rahaf Khalil al-Jbour, 4, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF airstrike on her family’s home.
Yassin al-Humaidi, 4, of Gaza City, died of injures sustained during an IDF air attack on his home earlier in the week.
Mohammad Shadi Ntheir, 15, of Gaza City, killed in an IDF airstrike on his home.

July 2014

Faris Juma’ al-Mahmoum, 5 months, of Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed by IDF shelling near the Egyptian border.

Ahmad Ismael Abu Musallam, 14, of Gaza City, killed, along with two of his siblings, when an IDF artillery shell hit his family’s apartment.
Mohammad Ismael Abu Musallam, 15, of Gaza City, killed, along with two of his siblings, when an IDF artillery shell hit his family’s apartment.
Wala’ Ismael Abu Musallam, 13, of Gaza City, killed, along with two of her siblings, when an IDF artillery shell hit her family’s apartment.
Haniyya Abdul-Rahman Abu Jarad, 3, of Beit Hanoun, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed when the IDF fired two artillery shells at his home.
Samih Naim Abu Jarad, 1, of Beit Hanoun, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF tank shelling of his home. Six other family members were also killed in the attack.
Mousa Abul-Rahman Abu Jarad, 6 months, of Beit Hanoun, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF tank shelling of his home. Six other family members were also killed in the attack.
Ahlam Mousa Abu Jarad, 13, of Beit Hanoun, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF tank shelling of her home. Six other family members were also killed in the attack.
Abdullah Jamal as-Smeiri, 17, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF air strike on his home.
Imad Hamed E’lawwan, 7, of Gaza City, killed when the IDF fired an artillery shell at his home.
Qassem Hamed E’lawwan, 4, of Gaza City, killed when the IDF fired an artillery shell at his home.
Rezeq Ahmad al-Hayek, 2, of Gaza City, killed when the IDF fired two artillery shells at her home.
Amjad Salem Sha’at, 15, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF rocket attack on his home.

July 2014

Mohammad Bassam as-Serry, 17,of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF drone missile as he stood with a group of neighbors near a local store.

Waseem Rida Salhiyya, 15, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF drone missile as he stood with a group of neighbors near a local store.
Ibrahim Jamal Kamal Nassr, 13, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF drone missile as he stood with a group of neighbors near a local store.
Mohammad Ziad ar-Rohhal, 6, of Beit Lahia, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed by flying shrapnel caused by a nearby IDF explosion.
Rowiya Mahmoud al-Zweidi, 6, of Beit Lahia, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF artillery shell that struck her family’s apartment.
Naghm Mahmoud al-Zweidi, 2, of Beit Lahia, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF artillery shell that struck her family’s apartment.
Amr Hamouda, 7, of Beit Lahia, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF airstrike near his home.
Mahmoud Anwar Abu Shabab, 16, of Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed by an IDF artillery shell that landed near a street where he was playing with his brothers.

July 2014

Anas Yousef Moammar, 16, of Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip, died in the hospital of wounds suffered in an IDF artillery attack on his family’s home.

Abdullah Yusef Daraji, 3, of Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF airstrike on his family’s home.
Mohammed Raja Handam, 15, of Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF artillery attack on his family’s home.
Shoeban Jamil Ziada, 12, of Al Bureij refugee camp, in the central Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF airstrike on her family’s home.
Mohammad Hani Mohammad al-Hallaq, 2, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 others, in an IDF airstrike on his family’s home.
Kenan Hasan Akram al-Hallaq, 6, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 others, in an IDF airstrike on his family’s home.
Saje Hasan Akram al-Hallaq, 4, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 others, in an IDF airstrike on his family’s home.
Asem Khalil Abed Ammar, 4, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 others, in an IDF airstrike on his family’s home.
Eman Khalil Abed Ammar, 9, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 others, in an IDF airstrike on her family’s home.
Ibrahim Khalil Abed Ammar, 13, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 others, in an IDF airstrike on his family’s home.
Rahaf Akram Ismael Abu Joma, 4, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 others, in an IDF airstrike on the home she was staying in.
Aya Bahjat Abu Sultan, 15, of Beit Lahia, in the northern Gaza Strip, killed in an IDF drone strike on her family’s home.
Umama Osama Khalil al-Hayya, 9, of Gaza City, killed in an IDF airstrike that targeted her father, senior Hamas leader Khalil al-Hayya.
Khalil Osama Khalil al-Hayya, 7, of Gaza City, killed in an IDF airstrike that targeted his father, senior Hamas leader Khalil al-Hayya.
Tala Akram Ahmad al-Atawy, 7, of Gaza City, killed by IDF artillery shells as she was running away from the scene of an attack.
Adel Abdullah Eslayyem, 2, of Gaza City, killed by an IDF artillery shell that hit near her home.
Dina Roshdi Abdullah Eslayyem, 2, of Gaza City, killed by an IDF artillery shell that hit near her home.
Shadi Ziad Hasan Eslayyem, 15, of Gaza City, killed by an IDF artillery shell that hit near his home.
Ala Ziad Hasan Eslayyem, 11, of Gaza City, killed by an IDF artillery shell that hit near his home.
Fadi Ziad Hasan Eslayyem, 10, of Gaza City, killed by an IDF artillery shell that hit near his home.
Heba Hamed Mohammad Sheikh Khalil, 13, of Gaza City, killed in an IDF airstrike on her family’s home.
Omar Jamil Sobhi Hammouda, 10, of Gaza City, killed by an IDF drone missile that landed next to him while he was standing in the city center with his cousin.
Ghada Jamil Sobhi Hammouda, 10, of Gaza City, killed by an IDF drone missile that landed next to her while she was standing in the city center with her cousin.
Mohammad Ashraf Rafiq Ayyad, 6, of Gaza City, killed, along with 9 others, by the IDF as he was attempting to leave the site of an IDF missile strike.
Ghada Sobhi Saadi Ayyad, 9, of Gaza City, killed, along with 9 others, by the IDF as she was attempting to leave the site of an IDF missile strike.
Mohammad Raed Ehsan Ayyad, 6, of Gaza City, killed, along with 9 others, by the IDF as he was attempting to leave the site of an IDF missile strike.
Mohammad Rami Fathi Ayyad, 2, of Gaza City, killed, along with 9 others, by the IDF as he was attempting to leave the site of an IDF missile strike.
Marah Shaker Ahmad al-Jammal, 2, of Gaza City, killed, along with her cousin, by an IDF artillery shell that hit her family’s home.
Ahmed Sofian al-Jammal, 9, of Gaza City, killed, along with his cousin, by an IDF artillery shell that hit his family’s home.
Razan Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame', 14, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed her home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Jawdat Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame', 13, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Aya Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame', 12, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed her home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Haifaa Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame', 9, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed her home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Ahmad Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame', 8, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Maysaa Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame', 7, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed her home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Tawfiq Tawfiq Ahmad Abu Jame', 4, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Fatmeh Taysir Ahmad Abu Jame', 12, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed her home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Ayub Taysir Ahmad Abu Jame', 10, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Rayan Taysir Ahmad Abu Jame', 5, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Rinat Taysir Ahmad Abu Jame', 2, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Nujud Taysir Ahmad Abu Jame', 4 months, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed her home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Bitul Bassam Ahmad Abu Jame', 4, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Soheila Bassam Ahmad Abu Jame', 3, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed her home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Bisan Bassam Ahmad Abu Jame', 6 months, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Sajedah Yasser Ahmad Abu Jame', 7, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Siraj Yasser Ahmad Abu Jame', 4, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Nur Yasser Ahmad Abu Jame', 2, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed her home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.
Husam Husam Abu Qeins, 7, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed, along with 24 other family members, when the IDF bombed his home in an apparent attempt to kill Hamas member Ahmad Suliman Sahmoud, who was visiting a member of the family at the time.

July 2014

Shahinaz Walid Mohammad Abu Hamad, 1, of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, killed when an IDF missile struck her family’s home.

Ahmad Ayman Mahrous Siyam, 17, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 other family members, in an IDF airstrike on his home.
Mustafa Nabil Mahrous Siyam, 12, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 other family members, in an IDF airstrike on his home.
Ghaida Nabil Mahrous Siyam, 8, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 other family members, in an IDF airstrike on her home.
Dalal Nabil Mahrous Siyam, 8 months, of Gaza City, killed, along with 10 other family members, in an IDF airstrike on her home.
Abdullah Matroud Abu Hjeir, 16, of Nusseirat refugee camp, in central Gaza Strip, killed when an IDF missile struck his motorcycle.
Mayar al-Yazeji, 2, of Gaza City, killed when an IDF missile struck her family’s home.
Anas al-Yazeji, 5, of Gaza City, killed when an IDF missile struck his family’s home.
Yassr Ibrahim Deib al-Kilani, 8, of Gaza City, killed, along with his parents and 4 siblings, in an IDF airstrike on his home.
Elias Ibrahim Deib al-Kilani, 4, of Gaza City, killed, along with his parents and 4 siblings, in an IDF airstrike on his home.
Susan Ibrahim Deib al-Kilani, 11,of Gaza City, killed, along with her parents and 4 siblings, in an IDF airstrike on her home.
Reem Ibrahim Deib al-Kilani, 12, of Gaza City, killed, along with her parents and 4 siblings, in an IDF airstrike on her home.
Yasmeen Ibrahim Deeb al-Kilani, 9, of Gaza City, killed, along with her parents and 4 siblings, in an IDF airstrike on her home.

Remember These Children 2014 Memorial

Indeed, look at all those precision targets.

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

July 2014

Remember These Children 2014 Memorial

Indeed, look at all those precision targets.

That is what happens when you use children as human shields and expect the other side to be more humane than you are. As people are now saying blame your own government for the deaths, or in this case blame the P.A. for the deaths that they could have stopped

Forum List

Back