Hamas Please Stop & Free The Hostages

Administrative detention is against the law. I guess you don't know how wrong it his to lock someone up without charges?
“ Administrative detention “ is against the Law but it’s NOT against the Law to tie up Children, kill them in front of their parents, BEHEAD children, rape women in front of their kids, burn 🔥 houses down with LIVE families still inside, or parade a Naked Beheaded Israeli girl around Gaza, take Hostages, etc FUCK YOU !!

“ Administrative detention “ is against the Law but it’s NOT against the Law to tie up Children, kill them in front of their parents, BEHEAD children, rape women in front of their kids, burn 🔥 houses down with LIVE families still inside, or parade a Naked Beheaded Israeli girl around Gaza, take Hostages, etc FUCK YOU !!
No, that is against the law to.

1697932164393.png

Hostage Update. Hard to figure why these 2.

My guess is that because they are American and America has the largest influence in Israel, the terrorists hope the US will discourage Israel from launching the ground operation because it might kill other American hostages.

My guess is that because they are American and America has the largest influence in Israel, the terrorists hope the US will discourage Israel from launching the ground operation because it might kill other American hostages.
Regardless of why, unless Hamas releases ALL the hostages very soon Hamas will be responsible for the deaths of thousands of Palestinians including innocents.

If Hamas does not release ALL hostages real soon Hamas will be responsible for the deaths of many thousands of Palestinians including any innocents who did not support Hamas,

Forum List

Back