'Hamas manufactured rockets meant to target Knesset'

If you knew half a thing, you would have understand where my opinions come from; I have declaired before that my own family lived in this land since the 1800's, first Aliya, until their ranch and belonging and property all burned down and stolen by ARABS.

The land was stolen from US, not the other way around, so don't come pull meaningless crap on me, here. The JEWS are the original people of the land, one day, if there IS justice in this world, what was taken from my family will be returned, just like the things that belonged to other Jews and was lost to them.

Problem is, you're so eaten up by hatred of Israelis, that you won't dare to look to the other side admitting that you could possibly be wrong.

Both you and Ariux need to get a clue.:mad:

Lipush,

I do not believe you, the ones who have been ethnically cleansed of their lands in Palestine are the Palestinians. Everyone knows that, who spends any quality time educating themselves about the History of Palestine.

Early 1900's, the Jews made up less than 10% of the population of Palestine.

Your lies do not work with me.

There is no Hatred in speaking out against Isreali Apartheid and ethnic cleansing and a brutal Occupation in Palestine.

There is no Hatred in confronting Injustice in Palestine with Truth.

Truth is so liberating, I simply pity those who turn away from it.

Sherri

Youre obviously don't know anything, if you say that.

Taking that to mind, let me teach you a small history lesson of my family.

My mother's original family name, before it became my own, and my grandfathers, was originally Mogilevsky. my greatgrandfather was a simple Russian Jewish farmer.

In 1882, A Rabbi from Hobebei Zion wrote to Baron Rothschild about an idea to take Jewish farmers out of Russia to recreat Israel. The Baron Rothschild adopted the idea, and took in 11 religious Jewish farmers, and braught them over. They were all experienced in agriculture.

One of those farmer families was the family of Mogilevsky. They helped creating a small colony, later on known as "Mazkeret Batya" in 1883. Google it, Mr Tinmore did it himself, so can you.

I will never lie about something like that. I don't play with my family's honor, which is one of the most important things to me.

in the Tarpat events (1929) a nearby field was attacked, so did their own fields, they were forced to leave, and their original home and lands were never returned to them, they were forced to leave their homes after the fire and theft.

In Today's Mazkeret Batya, the only evidence of my family's history there is a fading picture of My GreatGrandfather, in the local Museum.

That is the ONLY evidence of our family ever EXISTING in that place.

During the first aliyah more then 30,000 Jews immigrated to our homeland. more then 50 thousand in General after that wave. That even before the Aliyah wave in 1890. after the second Aliyah , nearly 90,000 Jews were in Israel. Hardly what you call 10%.

Doing some stuying now, perhaps?

I thought you said you were adopted?

If you knew half a thing, you would have understand where my opinions come from; I have declaired before that my own family lived in this land since the 1800's, first Aliya, until their ranch and belonging and property all burned down and stolen by ARABS.

The land was stolen from US, not the other way around, so don't come pull meaningless crap on me, here. The JEWS are the original people of the land, one day, if there IS justice in this world, what was taken from my family will be returned, just like the things that belonged to other Jews and was lost to them.

Problem is, you're so eaten up by hatred of Israelis, that you won't dare to look to the other side admitting that you could possibly be wrong.

Lipush,

I do not believe you, the ones who have been ethnically cleansed of their lands in Palestine are the Palestinians. Everyone knows that, who spends any quality time educating themselves about the History of Palestine.

There is no Hatred in speaking out against Isreali Apartheid and ethnic cleansing and a brutal Occupation in Palestine.

Sherri

My mother's original family name, before it became my own, and my grandfathers, was originally Mogilevsky. my greatgrandfather was a simple Russian Jewish farmer.

In 1882, A Rabbi from Hobebei Zion wrote to Baron Rothschild about an idea to take Jewish farmers out of Russia to recreat Israel. The Baron Rothschild adopted the idea, and took in 11 religious Jewish farmers, and braught them over. They were all experienced in agriculture.

One of those farmer families was the family of Mogilevsky. They helped creating a small colony, later on known as "Mazkeret Batya" in 1883. Google it, Mr Tinmore did it himself, so can you.

I will never lie about something like that. I don't play with my family's honor, which is one of the most important things to me.

in the Tarpat events (1929) a nearby field was attacked, so did their own fields, they were forced to leave, and their original home and lands were never returned to them, they were forced to leave their homes after the fire and theft.

In Today's Mazkeret Batya, the only evidence of my family's history there is a fading picture of My GreatGrandfather, in the local Museum.

During the first aliyah more then 30,000 Jews immigrated to our homeland. more then 50 thousand in General after that wave. That even before the Aliyah wave in 1890. after the second Aliyah , nearly 90,000 Jews were in Israel. Hardly what you call 10%.

Your story is wasted on Saint Sherri.

Lipush,

Sherri

I thought you said you were adopted?

I'm having hard time to see the connection between that and my adoptive family's history.

I've became their daughter when I was less than a week old. Besides, What does that have to do with anything?

Lipush,

Sherri

Your story is wasted on Saint Sherri.

I'm sure it is. But I don't appriciate when people say I'm liar and making stuff up. Everything I said I have been through, or my family have been through, can be checked out and be proven as pure truth.

Sherri said he/she appriciate truth tellers, yet Sherri keeps falling for lies. The irony of it is quite amusing.

I'm having hard time to see the connection between that and my adoptive family's history.

I've became their daughter when I was less than a week old. Besides, What does that have to do with anything?

What do you know about your biological parents, what was their history, were they Palestinians?

What do you know about your biological parents, what was their history, were they Palestinians?

I happen to know my mothers name, actually, found it in one of the files days back. Meaningless name of a meaningless person. I don't know how it was figured out, even.

She was, is(?) Mestizo, apperently, not sure about it 100%. defenetly not Palestinian. I don't know my father's name, or where he is. all I know is that I'm considered Latina. I know for sure that I am a Jew. My parents are Ashkenazi Jews. both of them came from a long chain of respectful Rabbis. Pioneers.

That is all. They were the only family I have ever known; the only family I have ever wanted.

Suits you?

Lipush,

Sherri

They helped creating a small colony, later on known as "Mazkeret Batya" in 1883.

You do realize that y'all would be Palestinians even by the Palestinians own definition.

Lipush,

Sherri

They helped creating a small colony, later on known as "Mazkeret Batya" in 1883.

You do realize that y'all would be Palestinians even by the Palestinians own definition.
True , Tinmore. Israelis are the true Palestinians. The unwashed ones are Syrians and Jordanian. You won a seegar.

Lipush,

Sherri

Perhaps, but for them, they would still want our family out of their "Palestine". They don't make a difference between a Jew who came to Israel 5 years ago, and one that had been here since last century.

And I know i would be considered "Palestinian", however, I don't desire such a definision nor I should have it. I'm Israeli. we all are.

Perhaps, but for them, they would still want our family out of their "Palestine". They don't make a difference between a Jew who came to Israel 5 years ago, and one that had been here since last century.

And I know i would be considered "Palestinian", however, I don't desire such a definision nor I should have it. I'm Israeli. we all are.

The Palestinians were a people whose Muslims, Christians, Jews, and others lived together peacefully.

why would you not honor such a heritage?

The Palestinians were a people whose Muslims, Christians, Jews, and others lived together peacefully.

Ok first, "peacefully"?

Hardly. both an Arab states and Israel, Muslims turned against the Jews on manny occasions. Peace is not the definition I will chose to describe the situation between Arabs and Jews.

Second, None of us will have any problem "honoring" a 'heritage', let's call it an idea, of respect for each other, but only if the other side will learn to respect it.

Once the Palestinians give up the idea of destroying Israel, let us leave in peace with them. once they give up terrorism and fundamentalist Islam, drop checkpoints, drop the blockade, for all we care.

But that is something that sadly won't happen.

Ok first, "peacefully"?

Hardly. both an Arab states and Israel, Muslims turned against the Jews on manny occasions. Peace is not the definition I will chose to describe the situation between Arabs and Jews.

Second, None of us will have any problem "honoring" a 'heritage', let's call it an idea, of respect for each other, but only if the other side will learn to respect it.

Once the Palestinians give up the idea of destroying Israel, let us leave in peace with them. once they give up terrorism and fundamentalist Islam, drop checkpoints, drop the blockade, for all we care.

Peace will happen when Israel gives up its occupation. I agree that sadly won't happen.

Ok first, "peacefully"?

Peace will happen when Israel gives up its occupation. I agree that sadly won't happen.

If the beggars and squatters mistakenly called "Palestinians" will cede land rightfully belonging to Israel, this matter can be resolved.

Lipush,

Sherri

Lipush,

I do not know what to think about your story, you say you were born Latina and nonJewish and adoped, thus becoming Jewish through your adoped parents, and claim ties to the land dating back to the 1880's through your adopted parent's ancestors.

One thing you stated is not correct, if I am reading what you wrote to say Jews made up greater than 10% of the population of Palestine in the 1880's. This is not correct.

From land records of Palestine, reported in UN Records, I read about the makeup of the population of Palestine in the 1920's, (from 1920 through 1930) the 1920's began with the Jewish population less than 10% of the population of Palestine.

Thus during the decade about 100,000 Jewish immigrants entered Palestine, far short of the numbers envisaged by the Zionist Organization, but substantial enough to make a marked impact in a country where the total population in 1922 was officially estimated at about 750,000. 69/ In absolute terms the Jewish population more than doubled, and in percentage terms rose from below 10 per cent to over 17 per cent during this period

The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP, DPR study, part I: 1917-1947 (30 June 1978)

One thing I do find myself thinking about here, you only have a claim to the land through an adoption.

How do you see your claim to the land as superior to the ethnically cleansed Palestinians and their descendants?

What makes your rights superior to their rights in the land?

I am not saying you have no rights to live in the land, but what about the rights of the ethnically cleansed Palestinians, what about their rights?

Sherri

Ok first, "peacefully"?

If the beggars and squatters mistakenly called "Palestinians" will cede land rightfully belonging to Israel, this matter can be resolved.

Hollie,

With the comments you come up with when you try to address the substantive issues, I now fully understand why you try to avoid the substantive issues.

The only squatters are the 500,000+ illegal Jewish settlers living in the Occupied PalestinianTerritories.

There are no beggars, according to Christians working there, there are not even homeless Palestinians. The people take care of one another. This topic was addressed by David Hosey in his blogs , he is a Methodist who spent three years working in Palestine with Sabeel.

UN humanitarian groups and other intl NGO's have to intervene to help Palestinians, to keep Israel from starving them of all their basic needs required to maintain human life.

ReliefWeb tracks humanitarian crisis all over the world, including the humanitarian crisis the Occupation forces the Occupied Palestinian population to live in.

I read:

The Monthly Humanitarian Monitor - occupied Palestinian territory, May 2012
Report UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs

The results of the 2012 Socio-Economic and Food Security survey, released this month, indicate that 27 percent of the population in the oPt (about 1.3 million people) were food insecure in 2011. Albeit high, this represents a six and nine percentage points decrease compared with the equivalent figures for 2010 and 2009, respectively. To a large extent, this can be attributed to the increased levels of economic activity recorded in 2011, as well as improved targeting of food assistance interventions

http://reliefweb.int/node/505629

It is obvious that, but for intl interventions, people would be starving to death in Occupied Palestine.

And back to your comment, the issues in Palestine are about Isreal's unlawful possession of Palestinian lands, not Palestinian's unlawful possession of Israeli lands. You have the facts completely backwards.

Sherri

Ok first, "peacefully"?

What you call "stopping the occupation" means Israel should give up existence and simply let the Arabs destroy it.

That of course won't happen.

And niether "peace" between Arabs and Jews happen in that case.

Please stop trying to fool us here.

Lipush,

I do not know what to think about your story, you say you were born Latina and nonJewish and adoped, thus becoming Jewish through your adoped parents, and claim ties to the land dating back to the 1880's through your adopted parent's ancestors.

One thing you stated is not correct, if I am reading what you wrote to say Jews made up greater than 10% of the population of Palestine in the 1880's. This is not correct.

From land records of Palestine, reported in UN Records, I read about the makeup of the population of Palestine in the 1920's, (from 1920 through 1930) the 1920's began with the Jewish population less than 10% of the population of Palestine.

Thus during the decade about 100,000 Jewish immigrants entered Palestine, far short of the numbers envisaged by the Zionist Organization, but substantial enough to make a marked impact in a country where the total population in 1922 was officially estimated at about 750,000. 69/ In absolute terms the Jewish population more than doubled, and in percentage terms rose from below 10 per cent to over 17 per cent during this period

The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP, DPR study, part I: 1917-1947 (30 June 1978)

One thing I do find myself thinking about here, you only have a claim to the land through an adoption.

How do you see your claim to the land as superior to the ethnically cleansed Palestinians and their descendants?

I am not saying you have no rights to live in the land, but what about the rights of the ethnically cleansed Palestinians, what about their rights?

Sherri

I don't get what you people don't get. Once that Jewish couple took me to their home, with great kindness and mercy, for I was about to be sent to an orphanage, once they did that, they declaired for all to see that I like came from my adoptive mother's womb. Her heritage became mine. her roots became mine.

I wasn't sent to them to a foster care as a teen. I was as adopted child as a -baby-, a newborn of DAYS old, as I said, not even a week old.

I passed Giyur by a Sepharadi Rabbi, I am now known as Jewish, and as Israeli. Daughter of Israeli Jews. full stop. Period.

What I may have been at time of birth means zero to me. so it should mean zero to others, as well.

As for the numbers, what should be really done is looking at the number at the evening of declaration of independence, 1948. that what really matters. the relation was 2/3 Arabs, 1/3 Jews. That what matters. of course before the beginning of the century it was less Jews, but Jews have always been in Israel. you could do more research about the first and second Aliyah from Non Zionist website. share it. It will be interesting to see what they say.

My claim on the land comes not through adopting. My grandmother (my mothers mother), blessed be her memory, in time of her death, had 7 grandchildren. I was the only adopted one, and interestly enough, her favourite, I can say without a shame. of all the grandchildren, it was me who saw her most,who appriciated her most, who didn'e see her as the little old senile lade, and me who listened to her family's history like bedtime stories. She was what people might called, a "fundamentalist" Zionist. She could remember as a child, seeing how her grandfathers dream burnt down infront of her eyes by the Arab workers she saw as family. She said how she stopped trusting Arabs that day, always warned me to stay loyal to my family aand country, because I must not let myself be victim of the same situation.

I always knew she had dreams of that ranch, she didn't tell me those stories just for general knowledge, she had this dream of future children and grandchildren becoming men to fight and regain what has been lost. most of my wishes and will to protect my family and land, are because of her. She dreamt of seeing me getting drafted, getting married, and having a family of my own to tell THEM stories of the proud family she once have had. Niether of those dreams she got to fulfill.

So any "claim" to this land is not through adoption, the adoption is meaningless, truely. The roots of the family on the land has meaning, and feeling, and yes, much anger.

I have never said that this claim is better than the claim of Palestinians. But when we speak about "occupation" and "land thefs" people forget many times that Jews are also victimes of it, nobody speaks of the JEWS who lost land to the ARABS. That should also be discussed, because the Palestinian claim is not more important than ours! That is what I'm saying.

Lipush,

Sherri

I don't get what you people don't get. Once that Jewish couple took me to their home, with great kindness and mercy, for I was about to be sent to an orphanage, once they did that, they declaired for all to see that I like came from my adoptive mother's womb. Her heritage became mine. her roots became mine.

I wasn't sent to them to a foster care as a teen. I was as adopted child as a -baby-, a newborn of DAYS old, as I said, not even a week old.

I passed Giyur by a Sepharadi Rabbi, I am now known as Jewish, and as Israeli. Daughter of Israeli Jews. full stop. Period.

What I may have been at time of birth means zero to me. so it should mean zero to others, as well.

As for the numbers, what should be really done is looking at the number at the evening of declaration of independence, 1948. that what really matters. the relation was 2/3 Arabs, 1/3 Jews. That what matters. of course before the beginning of the century it was less Jews, but Jews have always been in Israel. you could do more research about the first and second Aliyah from Non Zionist website. share it. It will be interesting to see what they say.

My claim on the land comes not through adopting. My grandmother (my mothers mother), blessed be her memory, in time of her death, had 7 grandchildren. I was the only adopted one, and interestly enough, her favourite, I can say without a shame. of all the grandchildren, it was me who saw her most,who appriciated her most, who didn'e see her as the little old senile lade, and me who listened to her family's history like bedtime stories. She was what people might called, a "fundamentalist" Zionist. She could remember as a child, seeing how her grandfathers dream burnt down infront of her eyes by the Arab workers she saw as family. She said how she stopped trusting Arabs that day, always warned me to stay loyal to my family aand country, because I must not let myself be victim of the same situation.

I always knew she had dreams of that ranch, she didn't tell me those stories just for general knowledge, she had this dream of future children and grandchildren becoming men to fight and regain what has been lost. most of my wishes and will to protect my family and land, are because of her. She dreamt of seeing me getting drafted, getting married, and having a family of my own to tell THEM stories of the proud family she once have had. Niether of those dreams she got to fulfill.

So any "claim" to this land is not through adoption, the adoption is meaningless, truely. The roots of the family on the land has meaning, and feeling, and yes, much anger.

I have never said that this claim is better than the claim of Palestinians. But when we speak about "occupation" and "land thefs" people forget many times that Jews are also victimes of it, nobody speaks of the JEWS who lost land to the ARABS. That should also be discussed, because the Palestinian claim is not more important than ours! That is what I'm saying.

I have always thought the same. Many Jews in Jerusalem, Hebron, Gaza, and other places lost their homes as a result of the Zionist invasion.

I believe that the Jews have the same right to return to their homes as their Muslim and Christian neighbors.

Lipush,

Sherri

:thup:

Ok first, "peacefully"?

What you call "stopping the occupation" means Israel should give up existence and simply let the Arabs destroy it.

That of course won't happen.

And niether "peace" between Arabs and Jews happen in that case.

Please stop trying to fool us here.

Where did you get those opinions?

Forum List

Back