'Hamas manufactured rockets meant to target Knesset'

It appears that your comments refer to the skirmish in 2006 wherein the Iranian proxy army in Lebanon started hostilities that left 1,200 dead Lebanese and billions of dollars in property damage.

Nowhere else but in Arab/Muslim Middle Eastern politics is the absurd more clearly delineated. In only a few physical locations (and perhaps an occasional waking nightmare), do we see the dynamic of a mercenary army supported and controlled by a competing tribal religious sect (which is owned and operated by a foreign nation), gaining a measure of voting control within a government they are not subordinate to.

Of course, you are careful to avoid addressing why Israel retaliated in 2006. As a reminder, it was because of (what is considered an act of war), the shelling of Israel and the capture and eventual killing of two Israeli soldiers by Iran's occupation army:Hezbollah.

What's interesting to note is that Hezbollah acted unilaterally in their war-like act against Israel. They acted without regard to their control of seats within the Lebanese government when they attacked Israel. Estimates of the damage to Lebanon that I have seen identified some 1,200 Lebanese civilians killed and billions of dollars in property damage.

What's also interesting to note is the Islamic terrorist fashion show that Hezbollah threw after the trashing of Lebanon. If anyone has looked at the various photos of this terrorist "celebration", one can't help but notice that Hezbollah had managed to find a supply of military style uniforms. How cute! It's odd how these Islamic terrorists couldn't find uniforms when they started the war with Israel in 2006. But, as we know, Islamic terrorists have a habit of blending in with civilians when a shooting war begins and then claiming that those who are defending themselves from Islamic aggression are causing civilian causalities.

Holy pantload, Batman!

I've found that the best way to leave islamist terrorist apologists stuttering and mumbling is present them with facts. This typically results in their sputtering a goofy one-liner and slithering away in shame.

So, when are you going to start presenting facts?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Another animal asshole wishing for dead jews...let's hope you're long gone before any of them are. Make the world a better place douchebag - and leave it.

Ariux suffers from a mental issue. It would be best to just ignore him.

Lipush,

I cannot place any credibility on land thieves, stealing and living on the indigenous lands of others, speaking about other's mental issues.

Fix your own mental issues, then maybe someone might take you seriously.

Sherri

Ah, but evidently you can place credibility on a Nazi skank like Ariux which says far more about you than you know.

The last time I remember Israel invading another country, little Hezbollah sent them packing in humiliation, in spite of Israel starting the war and dropping literally millions of bombs.

Israel has the strongest military in the region and is backed by the US, which has spends more on the military than most the world's countries combined. But, Zionists like you want to make it look like Israel is hanging on by a prayer. Jews are dead men walking, just waiting to arrive in the eternal fires of Hell.

It appears that your comments refer to the skirmish in 2006 wherein the Iranian proxy army in Lebanon started hostilities that left 1,200 dead Lebanese and billions of dollars in property damage.

Nowhere else but in Arab/Muslim Middle Eastern politics is the absurd more clearly delineated. In only a few physical locations (and perhaps an occasional waking nightmare), do we see the dynamic of a mercenary army supported and controlled by a competing tribal religious sect (which is owned and operated by a foreign nation), gaining a measure of voting control within a government they are not subordinate to.

Of course, you are careful to avoid addressing why Israel retaliated in 2006. As a reminder, it was because of (what is considered an act of war), the shelling of Israel and the capture and eventual killing of two Israeli soldiers by Iran's occupation army:Hezbollah.

What's interesting to note is that Hezbollah acted unilaterally in their war-like act against Israel. They acted without regard to their control of seats within the Lebanese government when they attacked Israel. Estimates of the damage to Lebanon that I have seen identified some 1,200 Lebanese civilians killed and billions of dollars in property damage.

What's also interesting to note is the Islamic terrorist fashion show that Hezbollah threw after the trashing of Lebanon. If anyone has looked at the various photos of this terrorist "celebration", one can't help but notice that Hezbollah had managed to find a supply of military style uniforms. How cute! It's odd how these Islamic terrorists couldn't find uniforms when they started the war with Israel in 2006. But, as we know, Islamic terrorists have a habit of blending in with civilians when a shooting war begins and then claiming that those who are defending themselves from Islamic aggression are causing civilian causalities.

Holy pantload, Batman!

Funny thing is, for a moment I thought Hollie's thoughtful, rational post was yours and I was going to give you kudos for finally authoring one. I guess Hollie gets the credit and you get nuttin'. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

It does have a "Rugged touch"
I found it to be thoughtul, factual and rational, three things one rarely if ever finds in a TinHorn post. I thought he was 'having a moment" but, alas, it wasn't his post.

It does have a "Rugged touch"
I found it to be thoughtul, factual and rational, three things one rarely if ever finds in a TinHorn post. I thought he was 'having a moment" but, alas, it wasn't his post.

It Wasn't Hollie's either, It's copied from someone else:eusa_whistle:

google
and you'll find it's a copy/paste of someone else post

google
Actually no, stalker. It's my post.

Why not admit to your copy and paste tactics from elsewhere.

google

By posting in a public forum such as this, you give approval to others to challenge your comments. You must expect that not everyone is going to simply roll over and accept your one-line quips.

The website of Hamas' military wing on Wednesday published an interview with an operative who was released from an Israeli prison in April and returned to Gaza.
Is there something about islamist terrorist organizations that requires them to have "wings".

There seem to be video, military, political and other "wings". I'd have thought that the franchise labeled as "Islamic Terrorist Organization" would pretty much delineate their goals and purpose.

Another animal asshole wishing for dead jews...let's hope you're long gone before any of them are. Make the world a better place douchebag - and leave it.

Lipush,

I cannot place any credibility on land thieves, stealing and living on the indigenous lands of others, speaking about other's mental issues.

Sherri

If you knew half a thing, you would have understand where my opinions come from; I have declaired before that my own family lived in this land since the 1800's, first Aliya, until their ranch and belonging and property all burned down and stolen by ARABS.

The land was stolen from US, not the other way around, so don't come pull meaningless crap on me, here. The JEWS are the original people of the land, one day, if there IS justice in this world, what was taken from my family will be returned, just like the things that belonged to other Jews and was lost to them.

Problem is, you're so eaten up by hatred of Israelis, that you won't dare to look to the other side admitting that you could possibly be wrong.

Both you and Ariux need to get a clue.:mad:

google

What "copy and paste tactics from elsewhere" would that be?

Lipush,

Sherri

If you knew half a thing, you would have understand where my opinions come from; I have declaired before that my own family lived in this land since the 1800's, first Aliya, until their ranch and belonging and property all burned down and stolen by ARABS.

The land was stolen from US, not the other way around, so don't come pull meaningless crap on me, here. The JEWS are the original people of the land, one day, if there IS justice in this world, what was taken from my family will be returned, just like the things that belonged to other Jews and was lost to them.

Problem is, you're so eaten up by hatred of Israelis, that you won't dare to look to the other side admitting that you could possibly be wrong.

Lipush,

I do not believe you, the ones who have been ethnically cleansed of their lands in Palestine are the Palestinians. Everyone knows that, who spends any quality time educating themselves about the History of Palestine.

Early 1900's, the Jews made up less than 10% of the population of Palestine.

Your lies do not work with me.

There is no Hatred in speaking out against Isreali Apartheid and ethnic cleansing and a brutal Occupation in Palestine.

There is no Hatred in confronting Injustice in Palestine with Truth.

Truth is so liberating, I simply pity those who turn away from it.

Sherri

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Lipush,

Sherri

Lipush,

I do not believe you, the ones who have been ethnically cleansed of their lands in Palestine are the Palestinians. Everyone knows that, who spends any quality time educating themselves about the History of Palestine.

Early 1900's, the Jews made up less than 10% of the population of Palestine.

Your lies do not work with me.

There is no Hatred in speaking out against Isreali Apartheid and ethnic cleansing and a brutal Occupation in Palestine.

There is no Hatred in confronting Injustice in Palestine with Truth.

Truth is so liberating, I simply pity those who turn away from it.

Sherri

Youre obviously don't know anything, if you say that.

Taking that to mind, let me teach you a small history lesson of my family.

My mother's original family name, before it became my own, and my grandfathers, was originally Mogilevsky. my greatgrandfather was a simple Russian Jewish farmer.

In 1882, A Rabbi from Hobebei Zion wrote to Baron Rothschild about an idea to take Jewish farmers out of Russia to recreat Israel. The Baron Rothschild adopted the idea, and took in 11 religious Jewish farmers, and braught them over. They were all experienced in agriculture.

One of those farmer families was the family of Mogilevsky. They helped creating a small colony, later on known as "Mazkeret Batya" in 1883. Google it, Mr Tinmore did it himself, so can you.

I will never lie about something like that. I don't play with my family's honor, which is one of the most important things to me.

in the Tarpat events (1929) a nearby field was attacked, so did their own fields, they were forced to leave, and their original home and lands were never returned to them, they were forced to leave their homes after the fire and theft.

In Today's Mazkeret Batya, the only evidence of my family's history there is a fading picture of My GreatGrandfather, in the local Museum.

That is the ONLY evidence of our family ever EXISTING in that place.

During the first aliyah more then 30,000 Jews immigrated to our homeland. more then 50 thousand in General after that wave. That even before the Aliyah wave in 1890. after the second Aliyah , nearly 90,000 Jews were in Israel. Hardly what you call 10%.

Doing some stuying now, perhaps?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back