Hamas Leader Threatens Israel With 'Six Months' of Rockets on Tel Aviv

Actions have consequences..

Israeli-planes-bomb-Gaza-e1525811315919.jpg

... and the sky is blue ... ))

Haaretz-19 hours ago
The leader of Hamas in the Gaza Strip, Yahya Sinwar, said Wednesday ...

What am I missing? On one hand they are talking about a “ truce” then on the other hand they are threatening Rockets into Tel Aviv?
If Hamas INITIATES Violence Israel should just Carpet Bomb them.
I can assure you that the “ International Community “ would condemn Israel, demand an investigation while not condemning Hamas.
Just proof that “ International Law” doesn’t apply to everyone

... and the sky is blue ... ))

Haaretz-19 hours ago
The leader of Hamas in the Gaza Strip, Yahya Sinwar, said Wednesday ...

What am I missing? On one hand they are talking about a “ truce” then on the other hand they are threatening Rockets into Tel Aviv?
If Hamas INITIATES Violence Israel should just Carpet Bomb them.
I can assure you that the “ International Community “ would condemn Israel, demand an investigation while not condemning Hamas.
Just proof that “ International Law” doesn’t apply to everyone

:asshole: (S) "the “ International Community"

Actions have consequences..

Israeli-planes-bomb-Gaza-e1525811315919.jpg

Yes indeed. Actions cause reactions. Can't wait for the Pali supporters to then bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Six months of rockets?
They'd be lucky to get a couple of days worth before Israel pounded the shit out of em.

I think we should start counting the “ civilian casualties “ now. :boo_hoo14::Boom2: :tank:
Six months of rockets?
They'd be lucky to get a couple of days worth before Israel pounded the shit out of em.

I think we should start counting the “ civilian casualties “ now. :boo_hoo14::Boom2: :tank:

the cowards......

Six months of rockets?

Six months of rockets?

the cowards......

I can’t see them going underneath her dress; there is nothing they would want . :CryingCow:

Last edited:
Actions have reactions?
Then Palestine is just reacting towards Israeli oppression.

OUTSTANDING POINT! Peace offerings, security fence & land concessions keeping Palestinians in Israel pissing them off. Not even once have those Zionists tried to free them. And who said Dupa is an imbecile?

Actions have reactions?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
OUTSTANDING POINT! Peace offerings, security fence & land concessions keeping Palestinians in Israel pissing them off. Not even once have those Zionists tried to free them. And who said Dupa is an imbecile?

Typical of the Pollack to DEFEND Hamas threats and aggression. He would be the FIRST ( maybe second) to condemn Israel for “ civilian casualties “ and Aggression if Israel responded ( and they would). :206:

Last edited:
Actions have reactions?

so, you're all for this ...inhumane resistance too?............eeew.

ask pt blankmore - are the palestinian theatre group folks TERRORISTS TOO? you got theatre group people and people who call themselves the palestinian government AND are world-known terrorists. fuck that. i agree with the "people there" -- stop firing rockets, making kite bombs, sending young palestinians to the buffer zone to toss stuff and burn things [towards the military] - and israel won't get so...military on the people. all countries have a few bad apples, but, i feel this is a peaceful country trying to work things out with ....TERRORISTS of all people. Buona fortuno Guiseppe.....!

not nice.......they've always lived by the sword.

Forum List

Back