Hamas invited to Turkey

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
Elected Prime Minister of Gaza Palestinians from Hamas political party has been invited to Turkey.
As State News Agency reports: Anadolu Ajansi

There are reports, that Turkey will fund majority of Gaza Administration's budget:
Turkey To Grant Hamas $300 Million - International Middle East Media Center

Syria connection:
For years, the Islamist group has maintained its headquarters in Damascus and has received both monetary and military support from the al-Assad regime. But in an apparent nod to changing regional politics, Hamas is distancing itself from its long-time patron. In recent weeks Hamas personnel and their families have left Syria and in the announcement of his first official trip outside Gaza since 2007, Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh noticeably did not have Syria on the list of countries that he plans to visit.
CNN.com

Pragmatists from Hamas party read the changing dynamics and probably came to conclusion that being part (to whatever degree) of Syrian chaos will not benefit the Gaza Palestinians and their democratically elected leaders.
Speculations (without any conformation) say, that the representation of the Gaza people which they operate in Damascus will be moved to Qatar.

Pragmatists from Hamas party read the changing dynamics and probably came to conclusion that being part (to whatever degree) of Syrian chaos will not benefit the Gaza Palestinians and their democratically elected leaders.
Speculations (without any conformation) say, that the representation of the Gaza people which they operate in Damascus will be moved to Qatar.
akp.jpg

akp.jpg
DOPE :cuckoo:tl

US condemns Turkey for Turks' role in genocide of 1 million Armenians and Turkey's denial of the Armenian holocaust
Over Turkish protests, House panel calls killing of Armenians 'genocide'

Turkey's Illegal Blockade of Armenia
Congressman Adam Schiff : 2008 : Schiff Introduces Bill Urging End to Turkish Blockade of Armenia

Turkey, Worst Human Rights Violator
In an annual report released on Thursday, the European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR), the top judicial body to rule on human rights violations in Europe, found that Turkey is by far the worst violator of human rights among the 47 signatory states of the European Convention on Human Rights.

Human rights violations in Turkey « European Court of Human Rights

US criticizes 'human rights violations' in Turkey
Unlawful killings, poor prison conditions, excessively long trials and limits on freedom of expression are among the alleged human-rights violations in Turkey that the U.S. State Department denounced in a recent report.

“Security forces committed unlawful killings; the number of arrests and prosecutions in these cases was low compared to the number of incidents, and convictions remained rare,” the State Department said late Friday in the section devoted to Turkey in its annual report on the status of human rights throughout the world.

U.S. officials also commented on the recent arrests of Turkish journalists, which came too late to be included in this report, saying they would be monitored and addressed in next year’s survey.

During the year human-rights organizations reported cases of torture, beatings and abuse by security forces. Prison conditions improved but remained poor, with overcrowding and insufficient staff training,” the State Department said in its 2010 human-rights report.

“The overly close relationship between judges and prosecutors continued to hinder the right to a fair trial. Excessively long trials were a problem. The government limited freedom of expression through the use of constitutional restrictions and numerous laws,” the State Department said.

“Press freedom declined during the year. There were limitations on Internet freedom. Courts and an independent board ordered telecommunications providers to block access to Web sites on numerous occasions,” it said in the report. “Violence against women, including honor killings and rape, remained a widespread problem.”

US criticizes 'human rights violations' in Turkey - Hurriyet Daily News

Human Rights Watch: Turkey does not protect rights of Kurds and women and places restrictions on internet
Turkey: Make Rights Reform a Priority | Human Rights Watch

Journalists detained in Turkey Without Due Process
Journalists held without due process in Turkey - Committee to Protect Journalists

Turkey's Occupation of Cyprus
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uvGnmpgzfg]The Turkish Invasion of Cyprus - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcRTbALahIU]George Eugeniou denounces Turkey's occupation of Cyprus - YouTube[/ame]

France sparked a diplomatic row with Turkey on Thursday by taking steps to criminalise the denial of genocide, including the 1915 mass killing of Armenians by Ottoman Turks, prompting Ankara to cancel all economic, political and military meetings.

france-turkey_genocide.jpg

“I don’t understand why France wants to censor my freedom of expression,” Yildiz Hamza, president of the Montargis association that represents 700 Turkish families in France, told Reuters outside the National Assembly.

"“I don’t understand why France wants to censor my freedom of expression,” Yildiz Hamza, president of the Montargis association that represents 700 Turkish families in France, told Reuters outside the National Assembly." What a ridiculous quote. Has Hamza ever heard of article 301 of the Turkish penal code? If you so much as suggest a genocide ever happened in Turkey you could be tried for a crime! That is the grossest censor of freedom of expression. Bravo France for standing by your Armenian community. You are an example for all.

France passed a law recognising the killing of Armenians as genocide in 2001. The French lower house first passed a bill criminalising the denial of an Armenian genocide in 2006, but it was rejected by the Senate in May this year.

The latest draft law was made more general to outlaw the denial of any genocide, partly in the hope of appeasing Turkey.

Appeasing Turkey? :eusa_hand:

Elected Prime Minister of Gaza Palestinians from Hamas political party has been invited to Turkey.
As State News Agency reports: Anadolu Ajansi

There are reports, that Turkey will fund majority of Gaza Administration's budget:
Turkey To Grant Hamas $300 Million - International Middle East Media Center

Syria connection:
For years, the Islamist group has maintained its headquarters in Damascus and has received both monetary and military support from the al-Assad regime. But in an apparent nod to changing regional politics, Hamas is distancing itself from its long-time patron. In recent weeks Hamas personnel and their families have left Syria and in the announcement of his first official trip outside Gaza since 2007, Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh noticeably did not have Syria on the list of countries that he plans to visit.
CNN.com

thx, I wasn't sure if Muslims could eat turkey or not, that solves that.

The turks never have recovered from the defeat of the ottoman empire in World War I a century ago. allah is just a punkass loser

turkey is a turkey

ekrem said..
shrugs.gif

I said, that Hamas Prime Minister of Gaza Palestinians was invited to Turkey.
And that there are press reports, that Turkey will finance a major part of Gaza Administration's budget.
Then I linked CNN article, that Hamas is leaving Damascus because of the chaos Syria is currently witnessing.

The photographs of Hamas PM receiving full State Protocol in Ankara, I will deliver later on.

ekrem said..
shrugs.gif

And that there are press reports, that Turkey will finance a major part of Gaza Administration's budget.
Then I linked CNN article, that Hamas is leaving Damascus because of the chaos Syria is currently witnessing.

The photographs of Hamas PM receiving full State Protocol in Ankara, I will deliver later on.

turkey, is hamas going to provide drones and military training to your shitty remnant of the defeated ottoman empire?

Turkish Military Delegation In Israel For Drone Deal - World Politics - Zimbio

ekrem said..
shrugs.gif

You said you let sheep fuck your slutty mouth, what? :confused:

ekrem said..
shrugs.gif

you're right, Assad needs too step up the bloodshed, and hamas will stay.

Turkey's Economic Lie: Turkey No Economic Powerhouse, Erdogan’s Credit Bubble Will Soon Explode :lol: :clap2:

Some refer to him as “the Middle East’s new sultan in a neo-Ottoman empire” – yet the truth about Erdogan’s kingdom is utterly different. We are not facing an economic power, but rather, a state whose credit bubble will be bursting any moment now and bringing down its economy.

The budget deficit of the collapsing Greece compared to its GDP stands at some 10%, and the world is alarmed. At the same time, Turkey’s deficit is at 9.5%, yet some members of the financial media describe the Turkish economy as a success story (for comparison’s sake, Israel’s deficit stands at some 3% and is expected to decline to 2% this year

While Turkey’s economy grew by some 10% this year, this was merely the result of financial manipulation.

So how does the system work? The banks in Erdogan’s Turkey handed out loans and mortgages to any seeker in recent years, offering very low interest rates; this was in fact a gift. As the interest rate was so low, Turkish citizens used more and more credit, mostly for consumption.

And how did Turkey’s Central Bank finance this credit party? Via loans: Erdogan’s bank borrowed money in the world and handed it out to its citizens. However, Turkey’s deficit kept growing because of it, until it reached a scary 8% of GDP; by the end of the year the figure is expected to reach 10%.

Turkey’s external debt doubled itself in the past 18 months, which were election campaign months. Only a small part of the deficit (15%) was financed by foreign investment. The rest constitutes immense external debts.

Now it’s clear that Erdogan’s regime bought the voters in the recent elections. Most of the Turkish public elected him not because of Islamic sentiments, but rather, because he handed out low-interest loans to everyone. I will provide you with cheap money so you can become addicted to shopping, and you shall elect me.

This created Turkey’s credit bubble, which may explode any day now, because the date for returning the loans approaches. Will the Saudis help Erdogan as he hopes? This is highly doubtful. Nobody is willing to pay for attacks on Israel, and the West is annoyed by Erdogan’s thuggery. Why should they help him?

Moreover, Turkey’s unemployment rate is 13% and the local currency continues to plummet vis-à-vis the dollar – it reached its lowest levels since the 2009 global crisis. With a weak currency and with a stock exchange that lost some 40% of its value in dollars in the last six months, Erdogan wants to be the Middle East’s ruler?

Once the bubble explodes, the score with Erdogan will be settled, by the journalists his government ordered to arrest, by army officers charged with imaginary accusations, by the restrained scientists, the politicians, and mostly the general public, which shall be facing an economic disaster.

And this is where Israel comes into the picture. Why talk about the approaching economic catastrophe? Why talk about this disgrace, when it’s better to create an artificial crisis vis-à-vis Israel, a spin that the whole world will be talking about instead of talking about the sinking Turkey? After all, the Marmara raid happened more than a year ago, why did it emerge again now? Is it only because of the Palmer Report?

We shall wait a few more months, and then we shall see what really happens in the new sultan’s kingdom.
Turkey?s economic lie - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

Forum List

Back