Hamas, destroying lives for political gain

Hamas equals weaklings. Ever wonder why they dont actually invade and conquer, its because they are weak and cowardly.

That's like saying Osama bin laden is weak because he can't invade afghanistan, that makes no sense. If Hamas was so weak, the war would have been over long ago, but it's not.

Hamas equals weaklings. Ever wonder why they dont actually invade and conquer, its because they are weak and cowardly.

That's like saying Osama bin laden is weak because he can't invade afghanistan, that makes no sense. If Hamas was so weak, the war would have been over long ago, but it's not.

Its a political war, thats the hardest part of the war to win.

How can I be an anti-semite if i know nothing about Judaism? :cuckoo:

For one, and most obvious, by being ignorant, by knowing nothing.

So being ignorant of Judaism is being an anti-semite? Do you even realize that that makes no sense?

I realized that as I wrote it, but, I have a dry sense of humor so I left what i wrote as is. Of course if your ignorant of everything than your ignorant of your own shortcomings, not saying this so much about you but throwing a bit of an explanation as to what I hoped to convey in my post, other than dry wit.

For one, and most obvious, by being ignorant, by knowing nothing.

So being ignorant of Judaism is being an anti-semite? Do you even realize that that makes no sense?

I realized that as I wrote it, but, I have a dry sense of humor so I left what i wrote as is. Of course if your ignorant of everything than your ignorant of your own shortcomings, not saying this so much about you but throwing a bit of an explanation as to what I hoped to convey in my post, other than dry wit.

You should post a warning next time you're trying to be funny, because nobody can tell, since your other posts rarely make much sense, like the one where you want jews to conquer the whole arab world, like who do you think the jews are, nazis?

Ok, so now that because I admit that I'm basically ignorant of judaism, that makes me ignorant of everything? Or is this another one of those times when you make no sense that you're trying to be "witty"?

That is true. Israel has military superiority but the Palestinians hold the legal and moral high ground. The Palestinians, and others, provoke Israel to use its strength against itself.

Whenever Israel pulls a Lebanon, or a Cast Lead, or a flotilla, or a blockade, or builds settlement on Palestinian land it loses legitimacy in the eyes of the world.

Israel cannot bomb its way to legitimacy. ~ Ali Abunimah

That is true. Israel has military superiority but the Palestinians hold the legal and moral high ground. The Palestinians, and others, provoke Israel to use its strength against itself.

Whenever Israel pulls a Lebanon, or a Cast Lead, or a flotilla, or a blockade, or builds settlement on Palestinian land it loses legitimacy in the eyes of the world.

Israel cannot bomb its way to legitimacy. ~ Ali Abunimah
*cough*

I see flying pigs:

6a00d8341c60bf53ef01310f5eb784970c-500wi.jpg

Pallies are very moral :eek:
"Kill All Jews And Americans"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo[/ame]

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INf4-DRJlUs[/ame]

Pallies Celebrate 9/11
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k[/ame]

Jews are the only Palestinians since the Romans renamed Judea, land of the Jews, Palestine 1500 years after Jews lived in Judea and 500 years before Muslims lived there.

Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
Official Roman usage of the name Palestine to designate the area of the former Jewish kingdom seems to date from after the Jewish risings and their suppression. The Emperor Hadrian made a determined attempt to stamp out the embers not only of the revolt but of Jewish nationahood and statehood.
It would seem that the name Judaea was abolished at the same time as Jerusalem and the country renamed Palestina or Syria-Palestina with the same intention to obliterate its historic Jewish identity.

Even Arabs know Palestinians are bogus.
Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

Forum List

Back