Hamas breaking international law?!?!?

Is deflection all you have?

Sad.

What's sad is that you don't even know why your own country- as well as the rest of the civilized world, considers Hamas a terrorist group.

Don't they teach civics or something like that where you live?

Sorry, only the Axis of Zionism (the 9 or so countries that voted against the Pals at the UN recently) and maybe a few others consider Hamas terrorists. There's a war going on, they're combatants.
Your own country disagrees.

Oh well.

What's sad is that you don't even know why your own country- as well as the rest of the civilized world, considers Hamas a terrorist group.

Sorry, only the Axis of Zionism (the 9 or so countries that voted against the Pals at the UN recently) and maybe a few others consider Hamas terrorists. There's a war going on, they're combatants.

Oh well.

And I should care why? You have no freedom of speech in your country or sumthin'?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
No "pervasive propaganda".

If you are ignorant of your own country's policies, then I would suggest that you ask them.

Sad.

More deflection.

Is the question over your head?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Sad.

More deflection.

No deflection.

Your own country recognizes Hamas as a terrorist group.

That makes you sad.

You don't understand why you're all alone in this.

So why not write a letter to your own government and ask the to explain the obvious to you.

Since the terrorists do use heavily populated areas as firing positions towards Israeli civilians, it is both legal and moral to do whatever needs tobe done to stop it.

And all culpability falls on the terrorists who use their own as human shields while trying to murder our civilians.

to whom are you responding? if it is me, i said nothing about HAMAS using human shields. i was responding to the original post, it said nothing about HAMAS firing from civilian areas. it did mention it a bit in the J post article. i find "civilian areas" to be a very vague definition.

i do not think the wanton slaughter of innocent civilians to prevent the firing of what have so far proved to be ineffective rockets is either legal or morally justified.

i think under the category of "whatever needs to be done to stop it" begins with the freeing of political prisoners being held in israeli gaols, beginning with marwan barghouti and a willingness to enter into negotiation with the elected government of the palestinian people, to stop the illegal settlement building, to end the siege of gaza...for starters.

Oh well.

last time i checked, the USA was not considered infallible, and we do have this thing called the first amendment.

you may have heard of it. it is a part of our constitution...oh wait...constitution...maybe you haven't heard of it. some countries avoid making them.

Since the terrorists do use heavily populated areas as firing positions towards Israeli civilians, it is both legal and moral to do whatever needs tobe done to stop it.

And all culpability falls on the terrorists who use their own as human shields while trying to murder our civilians.

to whom are you responding? if it is me, i said nothing about HAMAS using human shields. i was responding to the original post, it said nothing about HAMAS firing from civilian areas. it did mention it a bit in the J post article. i find "civilian areas" to be a very vague definition.

i do not think the wanton slaughter of innocent civilians to prevent the firing of what have so far proved to be ineffective rockets is either legal or morally justified.

i think under the category of "whatever needs to be done to stop it" begins with the freeing of political prisoners being held in israeli gaols, beginning with marwan barghouti and a willingness to enter into negotiation with the elected government of the palestinian people, to stop the illegal settlement building, to end the siege of gaza...for starters.
I am responding to you.

If ANY civilians get slaughtered, ALL moral and legal culpability lies with the terrorists who use their own civilians as human shields while trying to murder Israeli civilians.

And again, the simple fact is that the would-have-been “Palestinians” could have had a state in peace, but chose war on MANY occasions- INSTEAD:
The would-have-been “Palestinians” would have had a state IN PEACE in 1937 with the Peel Plan, but they violently rejected it.

They would have had a state IN PEACE in 1939 with the MacDonald White Paper, but they violently rejected it (and Jews would have even been restricted from BUYING land from Arabs).

They would have had a state IN PEACE in 1948 with UN 181, but they violently rejected it (and actually claimed that the UN had no such mandate!).

They could have had a state IN PEACE in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza from 1948-1967 without any Jews- because the Arabs had ethnically cleansed every last one; but they violently rejected it. In fact, that's exactly when they established Fatah (1959) and the PLO (1964).

They could have had a state IN PEACE after 1967, but instead, the entire Arab world issued the Khartoum Resolutions:

A. No peace with Israel
B. No recognition of Israel
C. No negotiations with Israel

They would have had a state IN PEACE in 2000 with the Oslo Accords, but they violently rejected it- as always.

And as soon as Israel pulled every single Israeli out of Gaza, what did the would-have-been “Palestinians” do? They immediately started shooting thousands of missiles into Israeli population centers, they elected Hamas (whose official platform calls for jihad with no negotiations until Israel is destroyed) to rule them, and they have dug tunnels crossing into the Negev to kill and kidnap Israelis.

And even afterwards, Ehud Olmert made his subsequent generous offer that went far beyond even that of Barak. The would-have-been "Palestinians" rejected it.

They had many chances.

They threw them all away because destroying Israel was higher on their priority list. It still is.

Oh well. That’s their choice. There's nothing to negotiate.

Oh well.

last time i checked, the USA was not considered infallible, and we do have this thing called the first amendment.

you may have heard of it. it is a part of our constitution...oh wait...constitution...maybe you haven't heard of it. some countries avoid making them.
Like the UK, which also recognizes Hamas as a terrorist group.

Even if you don't.

PS Jews ALWAYS lived in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza. ALWAYS.

Well, obviously Jews lived here during Biblical times. We all know that.

If you look at the documents from the Cairo Geniza, dating back to the 9th century, you'll find that there were Jews in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza.

If you look at travelers' accounts from the Early Middle Ages, such as Nahmanides, Benjamin of Tudela, and a host of others, you'll find that there were Jews in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza.

Rabbi Jechiel Ashkenazi, who was actually Sepharadi, purchased the Karite synagogue of Hebron in 1540 on behalf of the Sepharadi congregants.

If you read about Shabtai Tzvi, the false messiah of the 16th century, you'll find that his "prophet" was Nathan of Gaza, where the center of his movement was located for a period.

In 1834, Hebron was taken by storm by Abraim Pasha, and given up to his soldiers for several days. Most of the Muslims fled to the surrounding hills, but the Jews couldn't, and since they weren't involved in any of the political feuds, they weren't particularly worried (since they wouldn't be viewed as rebels). When Abraim went to take Hebron, a petition was presented to him by the officers of the Jewish congregation in Jerusalem to protect the Jewish inhabitants of Hebron, which he promised to do; but still, five Jews were deliberately murdered, and all of their property that hadn't been hidden was either stolen or destroyed. Only then, did Abraim place a guard around their quarter of the town, but it was too late. He wasn't going to try and force his soldiers to give back the stolen booty. The Hebron Jewish community was impoverished- but they were still in Hebron.

In fact, except for the periods of 1929-1931 and 1936-1968, there has been a significant Jewish presence in Hebron SINCE BIBLICAL TIMES.

The ONLY period of time where there were no Jews in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza was between 1948-1967, when the Arabs ethnically-cleansed us from here.

Now we're back home again, where we ALWAYS were- FOR GOOD- BY RIGHT.

Ethnically cleansing all Jews was illegal. Jews living where we always did isn't.

kohen---give up ----the islamo nazis have elaborated a VERSION OF HISTORY that renders
Poland the place where jews have been for the past 10,000 years ----its "ARABS" ---specifically "PALESTINIANS" who have lived in Jerusalem and Hebron etc for the past 10,000 years------ask sherri-----afterall she is surely "educated" She is a lawyer I never had much in history courses in college----I was a bio major-----but those pre law people tended to get into ----the history courses SO SHE KNOWS

If you look at the documents from the Cairo Geniza, dating back to the 9th century, you'll find that there were Jews in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza.

If you look at travelers' accounts from the Early Middle Ages, such as Nahmanides, Benjamin of Tudela, and a host of others, you'll find that there were Jews in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza.

Rabbi Jechiel Ashkenazi, who was actually Sepharadi, purchased the Karite synagogue of Hebron in 1540 on behalf of the Sepharadi congregants.

If you read about Shabtai Tzvi, the false messiah of the 16th century, you'll find that his "prophet" was Nathan of Gaza, where the center of his movement was located for a period.

In 1834, Hebron was taken by storm by Abraim Pasha, and given up to his soldiers for several days. Most of the Muslims fled to the surrounding hills, but the Jews couldn't, and since they weren't involved in any of the political feuds, they weren't particularly worried (since they wouldn't be viewed as rebels). When Abraim went to take Hebron, a petition was presented to him by the officers of the Jewish congregation in Jerusalem to protect the Jewish inhabitants of Hebron, which he promised to do; but still, five Jews were deliberately murdered, and all of their property that hadn't been hidden was either stolen or destroyed. Only then, did Abraim place a guard around their quarter of the town, but it was too late. He wasn't going to try and force his soldiers to give back the stolen booty. The Hebron Jewish community was impoverished- but they were still in Hebron.

In fact, except for the periods of 1929-1931 and 1936-1968, there has been a significant Jewish presence in Hebron SINCE BIBLICAL TIMES.

The ONLY period of time where there were no Jews in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza was between 1948-1967, when the Arabs ethnically-cleansed us from here.

Ethnically cleansing all Jews was illegal. Jews living where we always did isn't.

Well said buddy. But like rosie just said, the Islamo Nazis have their own version of history. They have their own history books which they use to poison their children in school who will poison their children who will poison their children. Vicious cycle of Islamic LIES

More deflection.

No deflection.

Your own country recognizes Hamas as a terrorist group.

That makes you sad.

You don't understand why you're all alone in this.

So why not write a letter to your own government and ask the to explain the obvious to you.

Why are you so afraid of the question?

What are the criteria used by our government for the terrorist designation?

YOUR SUCKEE, barghouti, was murdering children before Israel had like arab scum
in jails

Well said buddy. But like rosie just said, the Islamo Nazis have their own version of history. They have their own history books which they use to poison their children in school who will poison their children who will poison their children. Vicious cycle of Islamic LIES

What poison do you allege to be in those books?

Oh well.

Like the UK, which also recognizes Hamas as a terrorist group.

Even if you don't.

There are no terrorists in a war, only combatants. Tru dat! :D

tinnie the POISON is that which galvanizes lynchings,
pogroms, and genocides-----LIBELS ie the stuff
you like to stuff down the throats of children. Every
instance of invasion, murder, pillage and rape campaign
accomplished during the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC
CONQUEST----was galvanized by the LIBEL that the victims
of the rape and pillage campaigns were the ENEMEEEEES
OF ISLAAAAAAAM in sum and substance the
enemy of a depraved "god" All it took to justify
the rape and pillage was the fact that the victims were not
muslims. The libel included an idea that muslims were being
"persecuted" when, in fact-----all it took to "persecute"
muslims was-----doing a non muslim religion. In Afghanistan
the EXISTENCE of buddhist art was an AFFRONT TO ISLAM.
The statues were not FORCED INTO MOSQUES----they were
simply there in an obscure place----but THAT WAS AN AFFRONT
TO ISLAM I do not invent this stuff----I learned about WHY
MUSLIMs HAD A RIGHT TO INVADE LANDS all over the globe from
muslims

muslims

All that blabber and no examples.

muslims

try again----I provided an example of the RIGHTS
OF MUSLIMS TO IMPOSE ISLAM-----they did it in
afghanistan. Afghanistan was ----at one time---
a culturally DIVERSE land------Hindus, Buddhists,
Jews, Christians, Zoroastrians ---in fact, KABUL
was a cultural center----it even harbored a very
important big time Yeshiva

you comment on my posts as "blabber"
is comical in view of the fact that you
regularly and incessantly fart SHIT into
cyberspace

for the history of Iran
and to learn why iranians
HATE ARABS ---find
an intelligent Iranian

muslims

cyberspace

for the history of Iran
HATE ARABS ---find
an intelligent Iranian

More blabber but no examples of so called poison in Palestinian books.

cyberspace

for the history of Iran
HATE ARABS ---find
an intelligent Iranian

More blabber but no examples of so called poison in Palestinian books.

if you do not know it is because you PREFER TO DENY IT I am not
surprised I read the propaganda you parrot way back circa 1960.
Your fellow islamo nazi pigs----residing in syria and egypt ---to get
away from the nuremberg trials FOCUSED ON DENIAL Absolute and
absurd denial----their libels---included the "HISTORY" of Auschwitz as
being a camp run by jews for the purpose of MURDERING BLUE EYED
CHRISTIAN CHILDREN-----in fact that same stuff included
pictures of starving filthy arabs living in the CONCENTRATION CAMP
"GAZA" -----in barbed wire enclosures LOL long before 1967.
The pictures were bona fide -----that is what the arab muslims of egypt
did to their bretheren------but the caption----ISRAELI CONCENTRATION
CAMP------was a tinnie like stretch

Muslim children are taught you kind of stuff----including the
BLOOD LIBELS how do I know? unlike you I have interacted
with real gazans and real muslims from other lands

Forum List

Back