Hamas breaking international law?!?!?

Keep in mind hamas is not breaking either
SHARIAH LAW or the laws which SHERRI WISHES
were the laws of the world to wit SHARIAH/NUREMBURG

freedombecki, TheOldSchool; et al,

This serves no useful purpose in each side demonizing the other. Each side is not ready for peace, so each side starts a fight and accuses the other.

Everyone with half a brain knows that to draw and shoot a gun at another - has in it an implied intent to kill. Everyone knows this is an assault with a deadly weapon. Rockets are no different; just a different caliber. Palestinians know they were wrong.

The Palestinians know that they are not placing a good faith effort on the table.

The Israelis know they are wrong in the administration of the Occupied Territories. They are not ready to speak - seriously - on issues and options that will bring peace.

Most Respectfully,
R
The trouble is, they are the target of a more and more unified front of people whose roots were in the nazism developed by Amin al-Husseini (link) in coordination with Hitler to kill all the Jews in Europe plus then go after all the Jews in Israel, not to mention large numbers of Jews in other Muslim countries. Prominent Nazis were hidden in the fabric of the Middle East (literally, under arabic clothing) following the Fall of the Third Reich. A list of who did what following WWII at the link will show considerable concentration in Nassar's Egypt where they became key elements of the Egyptian realm. They never developed a caring for the people they killed off in the ovens of Auschwitz and became in collaboration with the Muslim Brotherhood, out-and-out plotters against Israel ad nauseum.

I'm sorry people who had to hide themselves for their crimes for life never came to grips with the crimes they committed against humanity and instead did absolutely nothing to stop history from repeating itself.

Yup the evidence just keeps mounting against Hamas. Yet the message is not being sent out properly or there is some kind of disconnect between the media and reality. I mean the general assembly of the UN wants to grant these people the same rights as other civilized nations without chastising them for their unforgivable tactics.

I put a picture up here a while back that showed a rocket launch site 1 block away from a playground and a mosque. It's despicable.

My previous post was meant to be shocking and chuckleworthy lol

the Goldstone Report cited Hamas in Gaza, the PA in the West Bank, and other Palestinian factions for possible violations. Israel rejected the report.

So... oh well.
Oh, Tinnie, did you hear the latest?

Hamas Preparing for War against Abbas: Report - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Hamas Denies Intent to Take Over Judea, Samaria - Middle East - News - Israel National News

hamas and sherri offered a deal that Israel stop defending against
islamic aggression and in return HAMAS will take no responsibility
for the sluts with bombs on the whore asses or ROCKETS that go
flying into Israel that are not SIGNED BY AN HAMAS OFFICIAL
The sherri version of "NO RESPONSIBILITY" was explained to me
more than 4 decades ago by a muslim surgeon-----islamic terrorists
can kill freely because the wear no uniform------sherri agrees
she is a lawyer. I was surprised that a surgeon would defend
such filth------but knowing sherri to the extent I know her from
this message board-----I am not surprised that she supports it

The US military breaks international law every fucking day of the week and don't even recognize the international court in the Hague.

If you would understand anything about the International Court, you would know that even according to them, their mandate is only for countries who want to submit. They don't force anyone to accept them as THE world's court.

But hey- never let actual facts bother you, k?

the Goldstone Report cited Hamas in Gaza, the PA in the West Bank, and other Palestinian factions for possible violations. Israel rejected the report.

So... oh well.
Oh, Tinnie, did you hear the latest?

Hamas Preparing for War against Abbas: Report - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Hamas Denies Intent to Take Over Judea, Samaria - Middle East - News - Israel National News
And we are supposed to take Hamas' word for it when they actually want to be the ones in charge of the "Palestinians" and there are many in the West Bank who would be glad to see this happen. I am sure you will not deny that there is a presence of Hamas already in the West Bank.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

'Hamas preparing for West Bank takeover' - JPost - Middle East

If you would understand anything about the International Court, you would know that even according to them, their mandate is only for countries who want to submit. They don't force anyone to accept them as THE world's court.

But hey- never let actual facts bother you, k?

Obama was talking about war crimes in Syria if they used chemical weapons, what a fucking joke he is. What about the war crime that is Iraq? Afghanistan? The Allied carpet bombing of civilians in WWII?

The US doesn't follow the world's court, what a joke we are.

Evidently Iraq and Afghanistan aren't war crimes, and the Allied bombings of WWII were, as you certainly should know, before the Geneva Conventions existed.

I have a neat idea: Why don't you file a lawsuit against Harry Truman now?

Evidently Iraq and Afghanistan aren't war crimes, and the Allied bombings of WWII were, as you certainly should know, before the Geneva Conventions existed.

Ok then, justify the 2 wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, this should be fun. :popcorn:

And the actions in WWII get off on a technicality. Gee, I'm so proud of carpet bombing civilians now. Phew!

Ok then, justify the 2 wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, this should be fun. :popcorn:

And the actions in WWII get off on a technicality. Gee, I'm so proud of carpet bombing civilians now. Phew!
I don'[t have to justify anything. They're not my cross to bear. The Allies can do a fine job themselves.

And no- no "technicality" on WWII. Either there is a law or there isn't. If there's no law, then there's no crime.

I don'[t have to justify anything. They're not my cross to bear. The Allies can do a fine job themselves.

And no- no "technicality" on WWII. Either there is a law or there isn't. If there's no law, then there's no crime.

Because you can't. check.

I don't have to because I'm not an American official.

But since you asked, since they haven't even been charged with a crime, obviously there is presumed innocence.

See, that's how it works in the civilized world. I'm sure this is new to you.

But since you asked, since they haven't even been charged with a crime, obviously there is presumed innocence.

Charged with a crime by a court that they don't recognize? Ok. :cuckoo:

What court charged them again?

What court charged them again?

And what court charged Hamas with all the war crimes that Israel is always whining about?

Forum List

Back