Hamas boasts of continued tunnel building

How do we know they are not bomb shelters, and how do we know for sure they have them, because Israel says they do. Israel might of made a oouple and took pics to put on TV and in the Papers, I trust Israel not at all.

That "bomb shelter" excuse holds no weight and we both know it, show proof that the Palestinians are using the tunnels as bomb shelters dumb ass.

Oi! Cock rot!

Show proof they are NOT.
It is a basic defence. If being bombed, dig into mother earth. Are you too fucking stupid to even know THAT?

You and that clown Penelope are making this bogus claim the burden of proof is on you, I'll wait for you. We all know its bullshit and those tunnels are used to smuggle goods and weapons, Hamas themselves have admitted to such.

Well let me see, If I were trapped in an area and had to build tunnels to smuggle something I needed in, I would as well and that goes for weapons to defend myself against the savages, that fenced me in.

I'm not interested in what you think you would do, you've never been to the Middle East and don't know jack shit about anything. Post proof that these tunnels are used as bomb shelters or STFU.

Post proof they are not used a bomb shelters or STFU whatever that means.

How do we know they are not bomb shelters, and how do we know for sure they have them, because Israel says they do. Israel might of made a oouple and took pics to put on TV and in the Papers, I trust Israel not at all.

That "bomb shelter" excuse holds no weight and we both know it, show proof that the Palestinians are using the tunnels as bomb shelters dumb ass.

Oi! Cock rot!

Show proof they are NOT.
It is a basic defence. If being bombed, dig into mother earth. Are you too fucking stupid to even know THAT?

You and that clown Penelope are making this bogus claim the burden of proof is on you, I'll wait for you. We all know its bullshit and those tunnels are used to smuggle goods and weapons, Hamas themselves have admitted to such.

Well let me see, If I were trapped in an area and had to build tunnels to smuggle something I needed in, I would as well and that goes for weapons to defend myself against the savages, that fenced me in.

I'm not interested in what you think you would do, you've never been to the Middle East and don't know jack shit about anything. Post proof that these tunnels are used as bomb shelters or STFU.
:trolls:

I see a new b.s. defense coming. "they're just bomb shelters. Really"

Yep. Israel has them and the Pals need them MORE.

Bam! And there you have it. The new Pro-Pali lie about the Hamas terror tunnels; admitted to.

Show proof they are not, Show Proof they have tunnels in GAZA , while your at it.

A bomb shelter that opens in Isrel or egypt?????
They are illegal when they open in some other state.

Bomb shelter? Wow, you are desperately stretch facts and logic.
Shelters would have stores of supplies and some bathroom facility. They would have mats or army cots at least for the old disabled and children.
Tunnels that open in israel or egypt do not.
If they were bomb shelters, why were they not used to protect the civilians in target areas

Penny is making wild assumptions, reaching for anything to buff up the hamas image. Mirror is too badly shattered.

We must realize that most of these pro-pali folks that we debate with here are well versed in believing in lies of varying degrees of improbability/impossibility. After all, you will find many of them believing in many of the conspiracy theories as well.

Oi! Cock rot!

Show proof they are NOT.

Post proof they are not used a bomb shelters or STFU whatever that means.

You made the claim first sweet tits, the burden of proof lies on you. Own it.

Just love the "Ok - its as plain as the sun shining, but I'd like you to prove it, because work is good for the soul" gambit.

Its a load of horseshit as a ploy of course. If anyone cannot see that tunnels allow free movement without being observed by drones then bombed by F15's then that is really down to their own intense stupidity. Its like trenches in the WWII. Movement AND shelter. :)

They think they are being clever in pretending they are that stupid. ...
Which is really REALLY incredibly stupid of them.

Yep. Israel has them and the Pals need them MORE.

Bam! And there you have it. The new Pro-Pali lie about the Hamas terror tunnels; admitted to.

Show proof they are not, Show Proof they have tunnels in GAZA , while your at it.

Shelters would have stores of supplies and some bathroom facility. They would have mats or army cots at least for the old disabled and children.
If they were bomb shelters, why were they not used to protect the civilians in target areas

Penny is making wild assumptions, reaching for anything to buff up the hamas image. Mirror is too badly shattered.

Just what makes you think they don't have supplies and toilet buckets, you must remember these people are often in dire fear of their life, and just to escape death would be a miracle most of the time, also they may have a main tunnel built to the very south end, with a lot of supplies to last for the ones left alive, after Israel does the big Kahuna which I'm sure is in the plans,

do you not think Israel has bomb shelters for the elitist, PM Bibi and his comrades if they really believe they are being attacked, like the Pres. and big shots do here.

Then again I must bring myself back into reality and realize whatever tunnels they have are few and far between and most likely lead to nowhere right now, as Israel just bombed the heck out of them, and Egypt has them sealed up, so to even suggest as only Israel is that Hamas is re building their tunnels, and as the PM of Defense said "they have been sent back 10 years" bragging of course, so why in the hell are they even worried about it, oh I know,
as a reason not to send in concrete and wood building supplies. Savages.

The destruction of the widespread Hamas tunnel network was considered a major Israeli achievement of the recent war in Gaza, but the Hamas weekly newspaper Al-Risalah reports that Hamas continues digging tunnels from Gaza into Israel.

A reporter for Al-Risalah claims to have visited an “offensive tunnel” – a term referring to an underground conduit planned to be used in an attack against Israel. Hamas has attacked Israel via tunnels of this nature in the past, either by sending armed terrorists into Israel to target Israelis, or – as in the famous case of Gilad Shalit - by capturing a soldier nearby and abducting him into Gaza.

The tunnel purportedly visited by the reporter was destroyed by Israel during the recent war, but is now apparently being restored by Hamas, dozens of meters underground.

Link: Hamas Boasts of Continued Tunnel-Digging - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva

Why? Why can't they just get to the peace table and stop this??!!?!?!?!?!??!

:cuckoo:

I blame Disney and their stupid educational movies:eusa_snooty:

dwc0sn.jpg

So what, make sure they are blocked on the Israel side, if they want tunnels underneath , what is it to you, you have a fence around them and you can monitor that. Do what Sisi did , he flooded them the tunnels, he didn't bomb them.

Are you serious???

They create the tunnles to smuggle themselves into Israeli towns in order to kill our civilians.

Just what makes you think they don't have supplies and toilet buckets, you must remember these people are often in dire fear of their life, and just to escape death would be a miracle most of the time, also they may have a main tunnel built to the very south end, with a lot of supplies to last for the ones left alive, after Israel does the big Kahuna which I'm sure is in the plans,

do you not think Israel has bomb shelters for the elitist, PM Bibi and his comrades if they really believe they are being attacked, like the Pres. and big shots do here.

Then again I must bring myself back into reality and realize whatever tunnels they have are few and far between and most likely lead to nowhere right now, as Israel just bombed the heck out of them, and Egypt has them sealed up, so to even suggest as only Israel is that Hamas is re building their tunnels, and as the PM of Defense said "they have been sent back 10 years" bragging of course, so why in the hell are they even worried about it, oh I know,
as a reason not to send in concrete and wood building supplies. Savages.

More than 30 tunnels were destroyed recently. Egypt is constantly destroying tunnels.
Smuggling is illegal. Narrow tunnels 3-4 feet wide and barely 5 ft high, there is no way they can be used as shelters.

1413314645558_Image_galleryImage_epa04446525_A_photograph_.JPG

Forum List

Back