Hamas boasts of continued tunnel building

I think sewage can kill too. In any case, its not Israeli land and Gazans have every right to dig as deep as they like there.

Israel can, without killing, close off tunnels which are in Israel. Or they could make a just peace to take away the fear and conflict.
The victors (Israel) dictate terms, not the losers (Palestinians).

the Pals have not lost yet, they are still there.

How much longer before nature takes a hand in it and visits them with a plague, showing the world that every God is against them.

Goods are smuggled in through those tunnels dumb ass. Or are you trying to say these built these tunnels for free? :cuckoo:

The openings to Egypt have been closed, so how in the heck "dumb ass" are they going to smuggle in anything.

:bsflag:

Got nothing do you dumb ass!! except BS.

:rofl:
...Your right shrinking by the hour, so you admit the Zionist are thieves .
Nope.

I admit that the Israelis are (1) shrewd land speculators, (2) highly successful defensive war-makers and (3) skillful war-prize -seizing annexers.

Your side had its chances to stop this - many chances, spread over many decades, and you screwed the pooch.

Welcome to your consequences.

I'm on no side but the "right side" I can never be on the side of people who treat others as dogs.

So why are you on the side of hamas that treat their own worse than dogs. They murdered 250 innocent children when they took over gaza just because their fathers were fatah members/supporters. That is the side you are on.

The openings to Egypt have been closed, so how in the heck "dumb ass" are they going to smuggle in anything.

:bsflag:

Got nothing do you dumb ass!! except BS.

:rofl:
Nope.

I admit that the Israelis are (1) shrewd land speculators, (2) highly successful defensive war-makers and (3) skillful war-prize -seizing annexers.

Your side had its chances to stop this - many chances, spread over many decades, and you screwed the pooch.

I'm on no side but the "right side" I can never be on the side of people who treat others as dogs.

Yeah cause the Palestinians are known for treating people good. :rofl:

They are acting like oppressed people who want to survive.

The destruction of the widespread Hamas tunnel network was considered a major Israeli achievement of the recent war in Gaza, but the Hamas weekly newspaper Al-Risalah reports that Hamas continues digging tunnels from Gaza into Israel.

A reporter for Al-Risalah claims to have visited an “offensive tunnel” – a term referring to an underground conduit planned to be used in an attack against Israel. Hamas has attacked Israel via tunnels of this nature in the past, either by sending armed terrorists into Israel to target Israelis, or – as in the famous case of Gilad Shalit - by capturing a soldier nearby and abducting him into Gaza.

The tunnel purportedly visited by the reporter was destroyed by Israel during the recent war, but is now apparently being restored by Hamas, dozens of meters underground.

Link: Hamas Boasts of Continued Tunnel-Digging - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva

Why? Why can't they just get to the peace table and stop this??!!?!?!?!?!??!

:cuckoo:

Their making too much money off the tunnels and the terrorism, they don't want to stop.

How in the heck do they make money off of tunnels? duh. also how are they smuggling in anything now. Openings in Gaza are closed, unless Israel is smuggling them in weapons.

Goods are smuggled in through those tunnels dumb ass. Or are you trying to say these built these tunnels for free? :cuckoo:

Two egyptian officers were killed searching one of the hamas tunnels.
Hamas has not stopped their tunnel enterprise.

Link: Hamas Boasts of Continued Tunnel-Digging - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva

Their making too much money off the tunnels and the terrorism, they don't want to stop.

How in the heck do they make money off of tunnels? duh. also how are they smuggling in anything now. Openings in Gaza are closed, unless Israel is smuggling them in weapons.

Provide a link now if you don't mind.

Two Egyptian soldiers killed in tunnel collapse - Yahoo News

I see a new b.s. defense coming. "they're just bomb shelters. Really"

Yep. Israel has them and the Pals need them MORE.

Bam! And there you have it. The new Pro-Pali lie about the Hamas terror tunnels; admitted to.

How do we know they are not bomb shelters, and how do we know for sure they have them, because Israel says they do. Israel might of made a oouple and took pics to put on TV and in the Papers, I trust Israel not at all.

Nope.

Yeah cause the Palestinians are known for treating people good. :rofl:

They are acting like oppressed people who want to survive.

The only people oppressing them are their own, and they have done for over 150 years

Bam! And there you have it. The new Pro-Pali lie about the Hamas terror tunnels; admitted to.

How do we know they are not bomb shelters, and how do we know for sure they have them, because Israel says they do. Israel might of made a oouple and took pics to put on TV and in the Papers, I trust Israel not at all.

because of their size, shape and length. Would you cram into a bomb shelter just 18 inches wide along with 1,000 other people. No air, water or sanitation and no privacy.

here you go the truth about the tunnels

Hamas Claims Responsibility for Israel-Gaza Terror Tunnel

Hamas claims the tunnel was intended to free Palestinian prisoners held inside Israel, and capture Israeli security troops.

That "bomb shelter" excuse holds no weight and we both know it, show proof that the Palestinians are using the tunnels as bomb shelters dumb ass.

That "bomb shelter" excuse holds no weight and we both know it, show proof that the Palestinians are using the tunnels as bomb shelters dumb ass.

Show proof they are not, Show Proof they have tunnels in GAZA , while your at it.

Oi! Cock rot!

Show proof they are NOT.
It is a basic defence. If being bombed, dig into mother earth. Are you too fucking stupid to even know THAT?

Oi! Cock rot!

Show proof they are NOT.
It is a basic defence. If being bombed, dig into mother earth. Are you too fucking stupid to even know THAT?

You and that clown Penelope are making this bogus claim the burden of proof is on you, I'll wait for you. We all know its bullshit and those tunnels are used to smuggle goods and weapons, Hamas themselves have admitted to such.

Oi! Cock rot!

Show proof they are NOT.

You and that clown Penelope are making this bogus claim the burden of proof is on you, I'll wait for you. We all know its bullshit and those tunnels are used to smuggle goods and weapons, Hamas themselves have admitted to such.

Well let me see, If I were trapped in an area and had to build tunnels to smuggle something I needed in, I would as well and that goes for weapons to defend myself against the savages, that fenced me in.

Oi! Cock rot!

Show proof they are NOT.

Well let me see, If I were trapped in an area and had to build tunnels to smuggle something I needed in, I would as well and that goes for weapons to defend myself against the savages, that fenced me in.

I'm not interested in what you think you would do, you've never been to the Middle East and don't know jack shit about anything. Post proof that these tunnels are used as bomb shelters or STFU.

Oi! Cock rot!

Show proof they are NOT.

I'm not interested in what you think you would do, you've never been to the Middle East and don't know jack shit about anything. Post proof that these tunnels are used as bomb shelters or STFU.

Post proof that you actually exist first moron.

And bear in mind I wont accept anything that I don't like, so you will have to work hard, you transparent incredulous git.

Oi! Cock rot!

Show proof they are NOT.

Post proof that you actually exist first moron.

And bear in mind I wont accept anything that I don't like, so you will have to work hard, you transparent incredulous git.

:lame2:

Forum List

Back