Haloo Haloo!

Yeah, I felt sorry for my roomie during alerts, some of our guys had "war skills" where they had to make pallets for 12 hours, for some reason they never got around to assigning me a war skill.

Oh, glad I didn't spoil THX for you, be patient, the movie does make sense, it really does, seriously...

It's a fine "bookend piece" to Clark's 2001.

Thx :D

Hello everyone, Thx here, the newest newbie. :redface:

I have been a lurker here for awhile and am a refugee from another political board that is starting to seriously go to the dogs, turning into a regular "Trollville" where "pea-shooter" posting is fast becoming the norm. and is just not worth doing anymore.

At one time I considered myself a moderate conservative, that was before Ronald Reagan began to take us down the road of ruin.

My own father was a Nixon conservative and I could just imagine what he would say about an administration that starts stacking up debt: "Well, if you can't pay your bills I don't know what to tell you..."

Debt means failure to people of my father's brand of conservatism, this strange "Bizarroland" world of the GOP would be absolutely unrecognizable to him.

So... who brought the donuts and are there any jelly-filled left?

Thx :)

So glad you are here!!!

Glad you came here too buddy, it's always easier transitioning to a new board with built-in friends there.

(oh, and you know I can't send a PM until I have 50 posts... :))

I guess we both kind of got disgusted over there about the same time.

I left for three months and came back for about six weeks and haven't really posted there for two weeks now and don't plan on any in the foreseeable future.

Maybe I'll go in there and PM a few of the good eggs who are perhaps at the end of their rope too.

Thx :)

Just enjoy your stay here. I will be pm'ing or mentioning some places where you should go to visit. Neat people there.

Forum List

Back