Half Way There

Having intended a review of 'the first hundred days' of the Trump administration......who could have guessed how much this man would accomplish???

So....today, March 10, 2017, being the 50th day.....let's quickly do a summary.

1. "Trump Administration Strips Funding For Illegal Aliens, Reallocates Money to Victims of Their Crimes" Trump Administration Strips Funding For Illegal Aliens, Reallocates Money to Victims of Their Crimes

2. "Trump revokes Obama guidelines on transgender bathrooms" Trump revokes Obama guidelines on transgender bathrooms

3. "Hannity: Trump Is Exposing Our Abusively Biased Propaganda Media"Hannity: Trump Is Exposing Our Abusively Biased Media

4. "Donald Trump’s Top 10 Accomplishments in His First Month in Office" Donald Trump’s Top 10 Accomplishments in His First Month in Office

5. "So far.....Donald Trump is more conservative than George Bush, or George H. W. Bush!"
Mark Levin....@6:36 pm, on 2/22/2017
Levin, if all recall, was strongly 'Never Trump.'

6. Keystone Pipeline'We have cleared the way for the construction of the Keystone and Dakota Access Pipelines -- thereby creating tens of thousands of jobs -- and I've issued a new directive that new American pipelines be made with American steel.'

7."Trump With Netanyahu: Palestinians Must Stop Teaching Hate" Trump With Netanyahu: Palestinians Must Stop Teaching Hate | Matzav.com
Can you imagine those words from the snake, Obama???

8. Cut 2 regs for every new one...end administrative state...Reaganism"We have undertaken a historic effort to massively reduce job‑crushing regulations, creating a deregulation task force inside of every Government agency; imposing a new rule which mandates that for every 1 new regulation, 2 old regulations must be eliminated; and stopping a regulation that threatens the future and livelihoods of our great coal miners."

9."President Trump plans to hire 10,000 more Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents and 5,000 Customs and Border Protection agents as soon as possible." Trump's tall order: Hiring 15,000 ICE and border patrol agents

10."
Trump demands other NATO members pay their fair share" Trump demands other NATO members pay their fair share

11. Federal hiring freeze 'We have placed a hiring freeze on non-military and non-essential Federal workers.'

12. "Since my election, Ford, Fiat-Chrysler, General Motors, Sprint, Softbank, Lockheed, Intel, Walmart, and many others, have announced that they will invest billions of dollars in the United States and will create tens of thousands of new American jobs." speech Donald Trump's Congress speech (full text) - CNNPolitics.com

13. " I have also imposed new sanctions on entities and individuals who support Iran's ballistic missile program, and reaffirmed our unbreakable alliance with the State of Israel." Hear that, Obama???

14. "...Antonin Scalia, will forever be a symbol of American justice. To fill his seat, we have chosen Judge Neil Gorsuch, a man of incredible skill, and deep devotion to the law. He was confirmed unanimously to the Court of Appeals, and I am asking the Senate to swiftly approve his nomination."

15. Trump's first full month in office brings massive employment boom as U.S. companies added whopping 298,000 new jobs in February
Trump's first full month brings massive employment boom | Daily Mail Online

16. "152,528,000: Record Number of Employed in February; Participation Rate Rises" 152,528,000: Record Number of Employed in February; Participation Rate Rises
a. "The unemployment rate fell one-tenth of a percentage point to 4.7 percent, even as more people entered the labor market, encouraged by the hiring spree." Strong U.S. job growth, rising wages set stage for Fed rate hike

17. President Trump has nominated the most conservative cabinet in modern history!!!

18. "House GOP releases plan to repeal, replace Obamacare CNBC.com"
www.cnbc.com/2017/03/.../house-gop-releases-plan-to-repeal-replace-obamacare.h18.

19. "For instance, the [Obama] FBI and Justice Department received a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant in October to help further the Russia investigation. Officials stressed there were no intercepts of Trump’s phone or emails.
...they used traditional investigative techniques to review a computer server tied to the the soon-to-be-president's businesses in Trump Towers in New York but located elsewhere. " FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes
Sooo....Trump correct about Obama surveilling his campaign!

Stop!!
Stop!!!

I'm getting tired of winning!!!!
It's too much winning!!!!

Where's the ban on abortion? Where's the ban on same sex marriage?

Where's the repeal of the 1964 Civil Rights act?

Give them time. I'm sure they are working on it.

"Trump launches trade probe targeting Chinese steel
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump launched an investigation on Thursday to determine whether Chinese and other foreign-made steel threatens U.S. national security, raising the possibility of new tariffs and triggering a rally in U.S. steel stocks.
The move is another step in Trump's "America First" policies in which he has tried to boost U.S. manufacturers and preserve American jobs."
Trump launches trade probe targeting Chinese steel

This will invite retaliation against the US from other countries. Also steel will get more expensive which ultimately means higher costs for consumers.
The fact is that the demand for steel has gone down and been replaced by other materials.

I use actual quotes....you use, what, the Magic-8 ball????

Remember the snake, Obama making predictions about premiums dropping and keeping your doctor???
He used the same sources as you.

I use history. You use quotes that say nothing about the consequences of such a move. One of the causes of the Great Depression was protectionism. When tariffs have been used on steel, steel companies raised their prices.

Failure????
Well.....in that case, let's see what we are comparing Trump to....

This may be of particular interest to you, as you tend to use the term 'racist'...

1. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

2. (CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3%

3. "CHICAGO (Reuters) - Predominantly African-American neighborhoods in Chicago have seen poverty rise and services diminish even as the nation's third largest city has become less racially segregated,.... black areas are seeing economic stagnation or decline,.... mostly black areas have lost health clinics, social service agencies and other areas of support..." Exclusive: Poverty up, services diminished in Chicago's black neighborhoods - study

4. The National Urban League issued an "excellent" report card for President Obama's eight years, but highlighted numerous and important "failures," so many that they totaled 42 percent of its review.

"While we scored many of the administration's achievements with our highest rating, 'Superior,' President Obama's tenure as a whole had shortcomings due to some notable missed opportunities and outright failures, such as the economic development of urban centers, gun violence and the foreclosure rate and bank closure rate in communities of color and low-income neighborhoods. On these and other issues, we rated the Obama administration 'Fair' or 'Poor,'" wrote Urban League President Marc H. Morial.

The 16-page report card reviewed eight areas of policy impacting urban areas and African Americans, and found that Obama's success to failure rate at 57.5 percent to 42.5 percent.

Morial said Obama received the "second highest" overall grade of "excellent." Urban League cites Obama 'failures' for black America in 'excellent' report card

5. Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

6. Record 12,202,000 Black Americans Not in Labor Force
April 3, 2015 - 10:42 AM

Record 12,202,000 Black Americans Not in Labor Force
It's OK chic I realized you weren't going to make more excuses for trump Of course all will get better under his administration

Clean off your specs, old timer.....I didn't "make more excuses for trump"....unless you'd care to provide any links of mine that support your bloviation.

I simply implied that you are an Obama boot-licker who loves to cast out the term 'racist'....and so I provided half a dozen real 'racist' actions by the one you are so enamored of.

Hurt, huh?
Gee here I thought you were the one spouting all of dumps achievements I just wanted to give you a look into reality,,,,,

You're giving up already????

C'mon....put 'em up!!!!

I was just getting started on your demigod!!
Hope you're around to see him on Mt Rushmore

Been there?

I took the kids to see it.

Sure wish Borglum was around to chisel out Teddy and put Ronaldus Maximus in his place.

"U.S. weekly jobless claims post largest drop in almost two years

New applications for U.S. unemployment benefits recorded their biggest drop in nearly two years last week, pointing to a further tightening in the labor market.

Initial claims for state unemployment benefits declined 25,000 to a seasonally adjusted 234,000 for the week ended April 1, the Labor Department said on Thursday. The drop was the largest since the week ending April 25, 2015."
U.S. weekly jobless claims post largest drop in almost two years

This has been going on for some time. Claims for unemployment insurance has been dropping and this is a continuation of that decline.

But you aren't denying the post, are you.

And....who is the President?

Did you praise Obama when jobless claims were dropping when he was President? The fact is that Obama had nothing to do with it and neither has Trump. If Presidents had the power to affect the economy the way you suggest there would never be a recession. It would never be allowed.

" If Presidents had the power to affect the economy..."

Soooo....you voted for him because of the color of his skin????
Heres 50 accomplishments chic
Here are President Obama's top 50 accomplishments

House Republicans would let employers demand workers’ genetic test results

A little-noticed bill moving through Congress would allow companies to require employees to undergo genetic testing or risk paying a penalty of thousands of dollars, and would let employers see that genetic and other health information.

Giving employers such power is now prohibited by legislation including the 2008 genetic privacy and nondiscrimination law known as GINA. The new bill gets around that landmark law by stating explicitly that GINA and other protections do not apply when genetic tests are part of a “workplace wellness” program.

The bill was approved by a House committee on Wednesday, with all 22 Republicans supporting it and all 17 Democrats opposed. It has been overshadowed by the debate over the House GOP proposal to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, but the genetic testing bill is expected to folded into a second ACA-related measure containing a grab-bag of provisions that do not affect federal spending, as the main bill does.

Gotta love that GOP agenda...
The GOP wants government so small it will fit into your DNA...
And when things go into the toilet they'll blame dems

Don't you want to see more of the snake, Obama's "accomplishments"???

I've got lots more!!!!!

New applications for U.S. unemployment benefits recorded their biggest drop in nearly two years last week, pointing to a further tightening in the labor market.

Initial claims for state unemployment benefits declined 25,000 to a seasonally adjusted 234,000 for the week ended April 1, the Labor Department said on Thursday. The drop was the largest since the week ending April 25, 2015."

This has been going on for some time. Claims for unemployment insurance has been dropping and this is a continuation of that decline.

Did you praise Obama when jobless claims were dropping when he was President? The fact is that Obama had nothing to do with it and neither has Trump. If Presidents had the power to affect the economy the way you suggest there would never be a recession. It would never be allowed.

obastards what?

A little-noticed bill moving through Congress would allow companies to require employees to undergo genetic testing or risk paying a penalty of thousands of dollars, and would let employers see that genetic and other health information.

Giving employers such power is now prohibited by legislation including the 2008 genetic privacy and nondiscrimination law known as GINA. The new bill gets around that landmark law by stating explicitly that GINA and other protections do not apply when genetic tests are part of a “workplace wellness” program.

The bill was approved by a House committee on Wednesday, with all 22 Republicans supporting it and all 17 Democrats opposed. It has been overshadowed by the debate over the House GOP proposal to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, but the genetic testing bill is expected to folded into a second ACA-related measure containing a grab-bag of provisions that do not affect federal spending, as the main bill does.

I've got lots more!!!!!
Just sent you 50

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump launched an investigation on Thursday to determine whether Chinese and other foreign-made steel threatens U.S. national security, raising the possibility of new tariffs and triggering a rally in U.S. steel stocks.
The move is another step in Trump's "America First" policies in which he has tried to boost U.S. manufacturers and preserve American jobs."

This will invite retaliation against the US from other countries. Also steel will get more expensive which ultimately means higher costs for consumers.
The fact is that the demand for steel has gone down and been replaced by other materials.

Remember the snake, Obama making predictions about premiums dropping and keeping your doctor???

I use history. You use quotes that say nothing about the consequences of such a move. One of the causes of the Great Depression was protectionism. When tariffs have been used on steel, steel companies raised their prices.

Here's some history, fool:
. "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

"(CNSNews.com) - The real median income of American women dropped a little more than four percent in the first three full years after the end of the last recession,..... Census Bureau income data, the median income of American women was $21,520 in constant 2012 dollars. That was down $914 dollars—or about 4.1 percent—from 2009." Median Income of Women Dropped 4%--In First 3 Years of Recovery

Did you vote for the dope??

C'mon.....'fess up.

" One of the causes of the Great Depression was protectionism."

And here's the real cause of the Great Depression: Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Democrat.

You didn't know that???

He turned a recession into the Great Depression.

Wadda guy!!!!

. "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

"(CNSNews.com) - The real median income of American women dropped a little more than four percent in the first three full years after the end of the last recession,..... Census Bureau income data, the median income of American women was $21,520 in constant 2012 dollars. That was down $914 dollars—or about 4.1 percent—from 2009." Median Income of Women Dropped 4%--In First 3 Years of Recovery

C'mon.....'fess up.
And I'd vote for him again ,,,,,

Nah....here it is:

Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/with-gdp-downgrade-obama-growth-gap-expands/

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth." Obama economy is 'amazing,' says hedge fund billionaire

But.....I'll say this about your lord and master:

He is a dirt-eating low-life, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

Care to deny any of that???

I've got lots more!!!!!
Just sent you 50

No you didn't.

C'mon.....'fess up.
And I'd vote for him again ,,,,,

"And I'd vote for him again ,,,,,"

Trust me on this: it was totally unnecessary for you to admit being a dunce.

Totally.

Oh....and one comma is all that was necessary.

Last edited:
Having intended a review of 'the first hundred days' of the Trump administration......who could have guessed how much this man would accomplish???

1. "Trump Administration Strips Funding For Illegal Aliens, Reallocates Money to Victims of Their Crimes" Trump Administration Strips Funding For Illegal Aliens, Reallocates Money to Victims of Their Crimes

2. "Trump revokes Obama guidelines on transgender bathrooms" Trump revokes Obama guidelines on transgender bathrooms

3. "Hannity: Trump Is Exposing Our Abusively Biased Propaganda Media"Hannity: Trump Is Exposing Our Abusively Biased Media

4. "Donald Trump’s Top 10 Accomplishments in His First Month in Office" Donald Trump’s Top 10 Accomplishments in His First Month in Office

5. "So far.....Donald Trump is more conservative than George Bush, or George H. W. Bush!"

6. Keystone Pipeline'We have cleared the way for the construction of the Keystone and Dakota Access Pipelines -- thereby creating tens of thousands of jobs -- and I've issued a new directive that new American pipelines be made with American steel.'

7."Trump With Netanyahu: Palestinians Must Stop Teaching Hate" Trump With Netanyahu: Palestinians Must Stop Teaching Hate | Matzav.com

8. Cut 2 regs for every new one...end administrative state...Reaganism"We have undertaken a historic effort to massively reduce job‑crushing regulations, creating a deregulation task force inside of every Government agency; imposing a new rule which mandates that for every 1 new regulation, 2 old regulations must be eliminated; and stopping a regulation that threatens the future and livelihoods of our great coal miners."

9."President Trump plans to hire 10,000 more Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents and 5,000 Customs and Border Protection agents as soon as possible." Trump's tall order: Hiring 15,000 ICE and border patrol agents

10."
Trump demands other NATO members pay their fair share" Trump demands other NATO members pay their fair share

11. Federal hiring freeze 'We have placed a hiring freeze on non-military and non-essential Federal workers.'

12. "Since my election, Ford, Fiat-Chrysler, General Motors, Sprint, Softbank, Lockheed, Intel, Walmart, and many others, have announced that they will invest billions of dollars in the United States and will create tens of thousands of new American jobs." speech Donald Trump's Congress speech (full text) - CNNPolitics.com

13. " I have also imposed new sanctions on entities and individuals who support Iran's ballistic missile program, and reaffirmed our unbreakable alliance with the State of Israel." Hear that, Obama???

14. "...Antonin Scalia, will forever be a symbol of American justice. To fill his seat, we have chosen Judge Neil Gorsuch, a man of incredible skill, and deep devotion to the law. He was confirmed unanimously to the Court of Appeals, and I am asking the Senate to swiftly approve his nomination."

15. Trump's first full month in office brings massive employment boom as U.S. companies added whopping 298,000 new jobs in February

16. "152,528,000: Record Number of Employed in February; Participation Rate Rises" 152,528,000: Record Number of Employed in February; Participation Rate Rises
a. "The unemployment rate fell one-tenth of a percentage point to 4.7 percent, even as more people entered the labor market, encouraged by the hiring spree." Strong U.S. job growth, rising wages set stage for Fed rate hike

17. President Trump has nominated the most conservative cabinet in modern history!!!

www.cnbc.com/2017/03/.../house-gop-releases-plan-to-repeal-replace-obamacare.h18.

19. "For instance, the [Obama] FBI and Justice Department received a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant in October to help further the Russia investigation. Officials stressed there were no intercepts of Trump’s phone or emails.
...they used traditional investigative techniques to review a computer server tied to the the soon-to-be-president's businesses in Trump Towers in New York but located elsewhere. " FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Stop!!
Stop!!!

You're halfway to being a wit, that's for sure.

Trump has accomplished almost nothing.

Update:

Both of you maintain the same status.

34pnh8x.jpg

10."

Stop!!
Stop!!!

Oh I thought this thread was on the USS Vinson and the "Armada."

And here's the real cause of the Great Depression: Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Democrat.

You didn't know that???

Wadda guy!!!!

You need to read your history. Roosevelt took over in 1932. The unemployment rate was already double digits. Smoot-Hawley was passed in 1930. The unemployment rate went to 15.82% in 1931, 23.53 in 1932, and peaking at 24.75 in 1933. Roosevelt did start a mini-recession during the depression in 1938 when he raised taxes. However WWII bailed everybody out.

10."

Stop!!
Stop!!!

Oh I thought this thread was on the USS Vinson and the "Armada."

How....'yawn'....clever that was.....zzzzz...

You didn't know that???

Wadda guy!!!!

You need to read your history. Roosevelt took over in 1932. The unemployment rate was already double digits. Smoot-Hawley was passed in 1930. The unemployment rate went to 15.82% in 1931, 23.53 in 1932, and peaking at 24.75 in 1933. Roosevelt did start a mini-recession during the depression in 1938 when he raised taxes. However WWII bailed everybody out.

What???

Here for an update in the history you claim to know???

Take notes, because you won't get this in government school:

1. Republican Harding faced as serious a recession as Roosevelt did, and solved it in a year and a half.

2. Roosevelt took a recession and expanded it into a decade long Depression.

3. For comparison:

a. While "The Depression" is probably the only economic downturn ever studied in government schools, few ever speak of any depressions or recessions prior to the "Great Depression."

Know how many there were?

Over thirty. And the average length was a year or so.

List of recessions in the United States - List of recessions in the United States - Wikipedia

b. "The Great Depression (1929-39) was the deepest and longest-lasting economic downturn in the history of the Western industrialized world. In the United States, ..."The Great Depression - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Know why? 'Cause Roosevelt wanted it to be.

OK....so maybe Franklin Roosevelt was actually trying to end the depression.....never mind that he made it last longer, by a multiple of five, from most previous depressions/recessions.....

It sure was a good excuse for overturning the Constitution.

4. Mull this over: FDR was good friends with Mussolini, Hitler, and Stalin.
His New Deal was copied from Mussolini's economic plans.
He wanted the same power that other dictators had.
And he knew how to get it: keep the recession going.

And he did.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back