Half Way There

"Spring housing: 'Strongest seller's market ever'
YES folks selling before Dump cuts their interest deductions

Not even a hundred days in office, and he's doing for Americans what the crypto-Islamist incompetent couldn't.
No wonder you're upset.

Wait......
Aren't you the guy who calls everyone a racist....but can't define the term?

House Republicans would let employers demand workers’ genetic test results

A little-noticed bill moving through Congress would allow companies to require employees to undergo genetic testing or risk paying a penalty of thousands of dollars, and would let employers see that genetic and other health information.

Giving employers such power is now prohibited by legislation including the 2008 genetic privacy and nondiscrimination law known as GINA. The new bill gets around that landmark law by stating explicitly that GINA and other protections do not apply when genetic tests are part of a “workplace wellness” program.

The bill was approved by a House committee on Wednesday, with all 22 Republicans supporting it and all 17 Democrats opposed. It has been overshadowed by the debate over the House GOP proposal to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, but the genetic testing bill is expected to folded into a second ACA-related measure containing a grab-bag of provisions that do not affect federal spending, as the main bill does.
House Republicans would let employers demand workers’ genetic test results

Gotta love that GOP agenda...

It'll never get past the Supreme Court. Even a conservative Supreme Court.

What a ridiculous waste of money.

Not even a hundred days in office, and he's doing for Americans what the crypto-Islamist incompetent couldn't.
No wonder you're upset.

Wait......
Look in the mirror chic You'll find your answer there And BTW what has he done ??No tax reform no wall no HC no immigration Thats ZERO for 4

No wonder you're upset.

Wait......
Look in the mirror chic You'll find your answer there And BTW what has he done ??No tax reform no wall no HC no immigration Thats ZERO for 4
And now the moron wants to start a trade war with our other great trading neighbor???

No wonder you're upset.

Wait......

1. "Wait......
Aren't you the guy who calls everyone a racist....but can't define the term?"
"Look in the mirror chic You'll find your answer there."

I'm to look in the mirror and see some term that you're unable to/afraid to define?

Scary.

2. "And BTW what has he done ??"
First and foremost...made you Democrats lose your minds!
The details?
Saturday will be the 100th day.....I'll fill you in then.

No wonder you're upset.

Wait......
And now the moron wants to start a trade war with our other great trading neighbor???

Did you say 'moron'?

"Trade Deficit Hits 4-Year High in Obama's Final Year"
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2017-02-07/trade-deficit-hits-4-year-high-in-obamas-final-year

What sort of morons voted for that incompetent???
Raise your paw.

No wonder you're upset.

Wait......

1. "Wait......

I'm to look in the mirror and see some term that you're unable to/afraid to define?

Scary.

The details?
his top 4 objective s by sat?? quite a feat even for an ol grabber of pussy

No wonder you're upset.

Wait......

1. "Wait......

Scary.

The details?

1. Democrats twice installed a rapist as President, and their Senate champion has been revealed to have offered to work with the Soviet Union against the US President.

No prob, huh?

2. You tried to intimidate me with the 'racist' thing....how meaningful could it be when you can't even define it.

You're looking more and more like a fear-filled dunce, aren't you.

No wonder you're upset.

Wait......

1. "Wait......

Scary.

The details?
gmc14990820170411034700.jpg

"HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump’s Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days"
Presidential candidate Donald Trump held his final campaign rally at 1am on election day November 8th, 2016 in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

At the end of his final speech candidate Trump said this –

Just imagine what our country could accomplish if we started working together as one people, under one God, saluting one American flag. I’m asking you to dream big because with your vote we are just hours away from the change you’ve been waiting for your entire life. So to every parent who dreams for their child and to every child who dreams for their future I say these words to you tonight. I am with you. I will fight for you and I will win for you. I promise.

To all Americans tonight in all of our cities and in all of our towns, I pledge to you one more time. Together we will make American wealthy again. We will make America strong again. We will make America safe again and we will make America great again!"
HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump's Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days

"HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump’s Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days"
Presidential candidate Donald Trump held his final campaign rally at 1am on election day November 8th, 2016 in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Just imagine what our country could accomplish if we started working together as one people, under one God, saluting one American flag. I’m asking you to dream big because with your vote we are just hours away from the change you’ve been waiting for your entire life. So to every parent who dreams for their child and to every child who dreams for their future I say these words to you tonight. I am with you. I will fight for you and I will win for you. I promise.

To all Americans tonight in all of our cities and in all of our towns, I pledge to you one more time. Together we will make American wealthy again. We will make America strong again. We will make America safe again and we will make America great again!"
HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump's Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days
since when have republican crappola ever worked with Dems? It ain't happening

Why don't we look at the first 100 days of the resistance movement? How much have they accomplished?

since when have republican crappola ever worked with Dems? It ain't happening

So, aside from the gutter language, your point is that Democrats are incapable of learning?

I knew we'd agree someday.

Why don't we look at the first 100 days of the resistance movement? How much have they accomplished?

They've driven a wedge into their own party...

Both Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sander have spoken out but the Fascism in their party.

Robert Reich:
"Free speech is what universities are all about. If universities don’t do everything possible to foster and protect it, they aren’t universities. They’re playpens."

More that telling is the silence from the head-Fascists, Bill's wife and the snake, Obama.

The GOP led Congress seems to have a deaf ear to the Trump agenda..What makes them so lethargic?
A lot of them didn't want Trump to win. They were content to have Hillary in the White House and be in the minority in Congress. Note how many don't actually want to get rid of obamadon'tcare.

Trump just signed an EO opening up the Atlantic and the Arctic, as well as ANWR, to oil drilling

About time.

Wonder what dimocrap pile of shit Judge will try to stop this??

Forum List

Back