Half the World doesn't know about the Holocaust!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a great episode of Nova called Holocaust on Trial that dealt with the proof of the Holocaust and the whole Holocaust denial movement.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxTynzJAjtI]NOVA: Holocaust on Trial (2000) - YouTube[/ame]

I don't have the time or the inclination to delineate all of the reasons I doubt the official Holocaust story which has many problems and is not the air tight case most people believe.

I suggest that people should spend time on the internet and read the evidence that holocaust revisionists present. Also, there are many excellent Youtube videos on the subject which do and excellent job of taking apart the holocaust narrative.

Most people have a knee jerk reaction when they hear anything challenging the holocaust story they have been taught in school and rush to defend it.

Yet they have never heard the other side of the story. .. :cool:

Actually the whole Holocaust thing favors the Muslim argument about Israel.

It was perpetrated by Western European Christians..and Christians who felt guilty about it basically help set up a Jewish state in the Middle East.

Achmadinejad sorta touched on that, but he was really too stupid to run with it.

Which Muslim argument is that?

There was a great episode of Nova called Holocaust on Trial that dealt with the proof of the Holocaust and the whole Holocaust denial movement.

NOVA: Holocaust on Trial (2000) - YouTube

I wonder if the Holocaust deniers can close their eyes and cover their ears at the same time? That might be a little too complicated for them, so some actual information might slip through.

No, but I have noticed how the Holocaust myth appeals to people who need others to think for them. .. :cool:

Yes, you do need others to think for you. Here's the deal. What possible benefit do I as a agnostic receive because I "believe" that the holocaust happened? What possible benefit is generated by anyone who points out what happened?

Now....what benefit is derived by those who wish to revise the history? What motive do they have, and what do they hope to get for it?

They get vilified, harassed, arrested, jailed, firebombed, beaten and their years of work is shredded and burned.

They also lose their jobs and sometimes their homes...for telling the truth.

Yes, stupid people are an oppressed minority.

I don't have the time or the inclination to delineate all of the reasons I doubt the official Holocaust story which has many problems and is not the air tight case most people believe.

I suggest that people should spend time on the internet and read the evidence that holocaust revisionists present. Also, there are many excellent Youtube videos on the subject which do and excellent job of taking apart the holocaust narrative.

Most people have a knee jerk reaction when they hear anything challenging the holocaust story they have been taught in school and rush to defend it.

Sure you do. You troll all over this forum thus you have ample time to present your case. Especially if it's so easy.

[MENTION=11674]Sunni Man[/MENTION]

Like I would say, if you want the truth about something - don't ask the person with an axe to grind. "Sunni man" says the holocaust story is false.

Laughable.

The Holocaust deniers are apparently just a little bit too stupid to realize that there are still living witnesses. I have personally known two. One was a friend of my father who was among the first GIs to liberate concentration camps, he passed away a couple of years ago. The other is a 90 year old Polish Catholic of my acquaintance who fought with the partisans (Polish Home Army), was caught and sent to Auschwitz-Birkenau. I'll take the personal testimony of these two gentlemen over the completely unsubstantiated claims of the dipshit deniers any time.

What did they tell you that has you so convinced?

You too. You have made the claim. Back it up, and once again, be very specific.

NOVA: Holocaust on Trial (2000) - YouTube

I wonder if the Holocaust deniers can close their eyes and cover their ears at the same time? That might be a little too complicated for them, so some actual information might slip through.

They won't care. They are intellectually dishonest. No amount of factual information will ever changer their minds. These threads are very useful in educating those who DON'T know however. We get to educate them and these silly people do more harm to their cause than if they had just shut up and be thought fools.

They leave no doubt as to what they are.

If the official story of the Holocaust is 100% perfect and has no flaws.

Then why did most European countries, plus Canada and Australia, enact laws against questioning the Holocaust which can lead to heavy fines and time in prison?

What are they trying to hide?? .. :cool:

For the same reason we ban trolls. They are a waste of time. Some people are sociopaths, no matter how much evidence you give them they will ignore it. This way those governments can just cut to the chase and toss them in the slammer so that the regular folks don't have to listen to their BS.

That's why.
Not much of a rebutal Westwall.......usually you do better. .. :cool:

Again, my thesis is this: If the official Holocaust narrative is so perfect, so iron clad, case closed with zero flaws.

Then why have so many countries enacted laws forbidding discussion from the opposing side of what is basically a historical event?

The alleged Holocaust is said to have taken place 60+ years ago.

So isn't it about time for historians and scholars to be allowed to examine the so called Holocaust from both sides without fear of reprisal or loss of tenure ?

I have lived in Germany and Austria. They forbid Holocaust denial for two reasons. One is the shame of their part in it. The other is they don't want it to happen again. If they allowed Holocaust denial in their countries, Neo-Nazis would rise up and become a factor in the country, a group who would want to incite hatred of Jews and others, who would cause political and social upheavel, etc. The idea is to never forget what really happened, and believe me, those people know what happened better than anyone else.

The majority of the German people and the German government are very much against the repetition of any beliefs to be held and incidents to take place which are similar to those during the time of Hitler and the Nazis. Hitler and the Nazis brought horror and shame to their country and their people. This applies to Austria as well. I think we should respect that they have these laws in place. Any decent human being would have no trouble respecting that.

I was in Munich's town center one time when there was a Neo-Nazi demonstration. There were 30 times more average Germans there protesting the Neo-Nazi demonstration than there were Neo-Nazis.

Last edited:
For the same reason we ban trolls. They are a waste of time. Some people are sociopaths, no matter how much evidence you give them they will ignore it. This way those governments can just cut to the chase and toss them in the slammer so that the regular folks don't have to listen to their BS.

That's why.
Not much of a rebutal Westwall.......usually you do better. .. :cool:

Again, my thesis is this: If the official Holocaust narrative is so perfect, so iron clad, case closed with zero flaws.

Then why have so many countries enacted laws forbidding discussion from the opposing side of what is basically a historical event?

The alleged Holocaust is said to have taken place 60+ years ago.

So isn't it about time for historians and scholars to be allowed to examine the so called Holocaust from both sides without fear of reprisal or loss of tenure ?

I have lived in Germany and Austria. They forbid Holocaust denial for two reasons. One is the shame of their part in it. The other is they don't want it to happen again. If they allowed Holocaust denial in their countries, Neo-Nazis would rise up and become a factor in the country, a group who would want to incite hatred of Jews and others, who would cause political and social upheavel, etc.

The majority of the German people and the German government are very much against the repetation of any beliefs to be held and incidents to take place which are similar to those during the time of Hitler and the Nazis. Hitler and the Nazis brought horror and shame to their country and their people. This applies to Austria as well. I think we should respect that they have these laws in place. Any decent human being would have no trouble respecting that.

I was in Munich's town center one time when there was a Neo-Nazi demonstration. There were 30 times more average Germans there protesting the Neo-Nazi demonstration than there were Neo-Nazis.

Yup. I love these guys!

1024px-Gr%C3%A4fenberg_ist_bunt_-_Apfelfront_Gruppenfoto.jpg

"Clad all in black and wearing red armbands and banners emblazoned with an apple, members chant, "What gives power to the youth? Apple juice! Apple juice!"

That's a scene you're likely to encounter if you run into the Apple Front, a provocative group that uses satire to challenge far-right extremists in Germany."

Armed with satire, German group challenges neo-Nazis - CNN.com

Front Deutscher Äpfel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chomsky is a PROVEN liar, on many occasions, and further is a well known supporter of pogroms everywhere. Sure you want to use that asshat?
Noam Chommsky is a world renowned author and lecturer.

He is a jew and presents counter arguments on many subjects including the so called Holocaust.

Whether you agree or disagree with his thesis on many issues; he is very thought provoking and well worth the time to read his books. .. :cool:

Sure you do. You troll all over this forum thus you have ample time to present your case. Especially if it's so easy.
I never said it was easy.

My posting of a few paragraphs on a message board wouldn't do the subject justice.

Which why I suggested that you spend time researching holocaust revisionist/denial web sites and watching some of the excellent youtube videos that deconstruct the holocaust myth. ... :cool:

Chomsky is a PROVEN liar, on many occasions, and further is a well known supporter of pogroms everywhere. Sure you want to use that asshat?
Noam Chommsky is a world renowned author and lecturer.

He is a jew and presents counter arguments on many subjects including the so called Holocaust.

Whether you agree or disagree with his thesis on many issues; he is very thought provoking and well worth the time to read his books. .. :cool:

Only to brain dead progressives who never saw a gulag they didn't like.

I never said it was easy.

My posting of a few paragraphs on a message board wouldn't do the subject justice.

Which why I suggested that you spend time researching holocaust revisionist/denial web sites and watching some of the excellent youtube videos that deconstruct the holocaust myth. ... :cool:

I have looked at them and I can tell you quite easily they're crap. The "evidence" they present is laughable and would only convince a simpleton:cool:

A lot of these holocaust stories seem to be made up...

Misha: A Mémoire of the Holocaust Years, by Misha Defonseca a best-selling Holocaust book in which the author claimed to live with a pack of wolves in order to elude the Nazis turns out to be nothing but a pack of lies. Accepted by the gullible media and general public who have been taught to accept even the most absurd Holocaust tales as fact, Defonesca's book was translated in 18 languages and even has been made into a feature film in France, one of several countries that has outlawed objective revision of the Holocaust story.

The publishers of the book did not investigate any of the "facts" of this book when they decided to publish it. Only after a devastating lawsuit was launched did the publisher investigate and determine that Defonesca was lying about the entire tale. Defonesca not only made up the Wolf-pack story but even that she was Jewish.

Codoh.com | Best-Selling Holocaust Memoir is a Hoax!
And you don't have enough sense to realize this is an exception, not the rule?

Its far from an exception.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, the Nazis kept extensive, detailed records of all their activities. We know exactly who they killed, how many, where, and when. The fact that you are completely unaware of actual history can probably be attributed to your devotion to an entirely discredited author.

Lol, thats all fantasy, Dis.

Show me where a nazi document says how many they gassed and how they did it - in fact show me anything at all that proves even the smallest aspect of the holocaust story.

This is what Hilberg agreed in court:

36b768423959ddf0f7bb82636e604428.jpg

The Nazis filmed what they were doing. They took still photos. They left behind concentration camps with gas chambers intact. The doctors who did experiments on camp prisoners kept detailed records of their experiments. There is more evidence than anyone needs. I have friends whose parents survived the camps. I dated a man who was born in one.

There's lots of film on youtube, show me the film you are talking about.

Show me the stills.

Show me the records.

Dont go and hide now, you said there is lots of evidence lets have a look at this evidence.

The Holocaust deniers are apparently just a little bit too stupid to realize that there are still living witnesses. I have personally known two. One was a friend of my father who was among the first GIs to liberate concentration camps, he passed away a couple of years ago. The other is a 90 year old Polish Catholic of my acquaintance who fought with the partisans (Polish Home Army), was caught and sent to Auschwitz-Birkenau. I'll take the personal testimony of these two gentlemen over the completely unsubstantiated claims of the dipshit deniers any time.

What did they tell you that has you so convinced?

Are you fucking kidding or what? This forum is as close as you will ever get to finding anyone who would ever even pretend you have an actual argument worthy of consideration. You've evidently deluded yourself into thinking that you've somehow supported your alleged arguments, but you have no credible evidence to support your fantasies. Your halfwit conclusions are apparently the unfortunate results of an internet based education. Again I implore you.....read some books. I mean books written by some actual historians who's fan base isn't inspired by a blog.

Lol, lots of insults today, having a bad day eh?

Anyhoo, what books have you read about the holocaust?

I've personally found that Holocaust deniers are either completely stupid or absolutely dishonest. They have no interest of any kind in actual historical documentation. They seem to have another agenda.
They do indeed, as Westwall has pointed out.

I'm not a fan of Israel, but I do care about truth. The truth is the Holocaust did happen in Europe during WWII. Another one happened in Russia under Stalin. Another happened in Cambodia under Pol Pot. Another happened in China under Mao and was called the 'Cultural Revolution.'

holocaust
1. destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, especially caused by fire or nuclear war. "a nuclear holocaust" -- "apocalyptic thoughts have surfaced due to the spectre of a nuclear holocaust"

synonyms: cataclysm, disaster, catastrophe, destruction, devastation, demolition, annihilation, ravaging; More inferno, fire, conflagration; massacre, slaughter, mass murder, carnage, butchery, extermination, liquidation, genocide, ethnic cleansing ...

2. the mass murder of Jews under the German Nazi regime during the period 1941–5. More than 6 million European Jews, as well as members of other persecuted groups, were murdered at concentration camps such as Auschwitz.

3. historical -- a Jewish sacrificial offering which was burnt completely on an altar.

Another one seems to be happening to the intellectual level of the American public, i.e., destruction, devastation, demolition, annihilation...

Oh, and btw, it's a pretty safe bet that half the world doesn't know about Pol Pot, the reality of the Cultural Revolution, or what Stalin did to his own people.

According to the professor of denial there's a massive, secret, diabolical, international conspiracy to suppress the truth. I wonder if he built a UFO landing pad in his back yard?

You're the only one saying that :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back