Half the World doesn't know about the Holocaust!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, The Rudolf Report: Expert Report on Chemical and Technical Aspects of the ‘Gas Chambers’ of Auschwitz, by Germer Rudolf. The Rudolf Report

Most excellent, so good in fact that the Swiss court ordered that it be burned.

Burning books, does that ring bell? Yes they still burn books, books that are so dangerous that adults cannot be allowed to read them. Imagine some politician or judge deciding what you should be allowed to read.

Not reallly the American way is it :lol:

Funny but the German government fully acknowledges the holocaust and the nazis were meticulous record-keepers. Amazing how anti-semitism, stupidity and conspiracy theory insanity can be all rolled up into a package of yuck that fancies itself an"urban guerrilla". :cuckoo:

The German government is a puppet of the US and the Jewish lobby work the US government like a fiddle.

The German governments license for existing is to bow down low to the holocaust religion, the German elite accept the undertaking with both hands and profit from the arrangement.

Your puny insults and bullying wont work with me , go to the back of the class and wear the dunces cap :lol:

I guess the professor must have forgotten all about this wacky shit right here.

Logic turned inside out by the bigoted hate filled left. First you make an outrageous claim that "half the world is unaware of the Holocaust" and then you make a quantum leap in logic by claiming that ignorance of an event proves that the event never happened. Hatred of a segment of human society will do strange things to your mind.

Here's a nice little film about some of the professor's favorite Nazis at play.....those guys sure did like to horse around.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Sbs9CXueDk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Sbs9CXueDk[/ame]

Logic turned inside out by the bigoted hate filled left. First you make an outrageous claim that "half the world is unaware of the Holocaust" and then you make a quantum leap in logic by claiming that ignorance of an event proves that the event never happened.
The people of India, China, Africa, S. America, and most of Asia, make up more than half of the worlds population.

And the vast majority of them have never heard of the Holocaust; and those who have heard couldn't care less.

The so called Holocaust was a European event and is only a big deal in the historically western nations. .. :cool:

Logic turned inside out by the bigoted hate filled left. First you make an outrageous claim that "half the world is unaware of the Holocaust" and then you make a quantum leap in logic by claiming that ignorance of an event proves that the event never happened.
The people of India, China, Africa, S. America, and most of Asia, make up more than half of the worlds population.

And the vast majority of them have never heard of the Holocaust; and those who have heard couldn't care less.

The so called Holocaust was a European event and is only a big deal in the historically western nations. .. :cool:

Did you take a poll? Or is that just another one of your incredibly stupid opinions?

Here's some of the professor's people getting the bad word.....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E5QWY6hQUY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E5QWY6hQUY[/ame]

This must all be part of a conspiracy to cover up the truth. I wonder how they staged these things to look so real?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6FMK1EN3aU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6FMK1EN3aU[/ame]

Did you take a poll? Or is that just another one of your incredibly stupid opinions?
There is no need to be rude and attack me. .. :eusa_hand:

I'm just saying that the people in those countries aren't worried about the fate of european jews during WWII.

To them it's western european history; and they have their own unique history. .. :cool:

Last edited:

There is no need to be rude and attack me. .. :eusa_hand:

I'm just saying that the people in those countries aren't worried about the fate of european jews during WWII.

To them it's western european history; and they have their own unique history. .. :cool:

I don't think you quite understand the danger of your position. The Nazis didn't just hate Jews, they hated lots of people, there's room in their philosophy to kill anyone they choose. So when you try to make the Nazis sound not so bad, or less than evil, you should think about how a resurgence of Nazism would effect non European, non Christian immigrants living in Europe and America.

I don't think you quite understand the danger of your position. The Nazis didn't just hate Jews, they hated lots of people, there's room in their philosophy to kill anyone they choose. So when you try to make the Nazis sound not so bad, or less than evil, you should think about how a resurgence of Nazism would effect non European, non Christian immigrants living in Europe and America.
I have said nothing about supporting the Nazis or advocating their cause.

I am just about seeking the 'truth' in history.....no matter where the chips my fall. .. :cool:

I am just about seeking the 'truth' in history.....no matter where the chips my fall. .. :cool:

Explicit or tacit support......the results are the same.

Now you are being silly.

Investigating an alleged historical event doesn't equal complicity with those originally involved. . :cool:

This has got to be the saddest thread I have read in a long time. People that are unfeeling and without historical insight, doubt provable historical events they never lived through. Humans are like that. We forget quickly, and repeat the past over again. Sad.

Aren't the ISIS Suni Muslims, ironically named Suni man, they lined up unarmed people,had them dig pits and then SHOOT the lot of them? Just like those old black and white films of Nazis doing the SAME DAMNED THING. You are not sounding very critical or observant on this issue.

Now please show me where you read that most people in those countries have never heard of the Holocaust.

I don't know how much of the world has heard of Islam, the black death or even dinosaurs. There are facts, and there is ignorance. Some of us remember the past. We don't exaggerate it or blow it off, either. It is what it is.

Judging by your posts, you are not familiar with Sunni Man's post history here.

Aside from being the official Message Board troll, he has a long history of trashing Jews in the most disgusting way, mocking the Holocaust in the most disgusting ways you can imagine, has advocated several times including today that he would like all of the worlds Jews to be gathered onto one island surrounded by patrol boats so they can't escape. He has said many tines that the 'Holohoax' never happened and that only 100 000 - 200 000 Jews died and that Hitler was doing the Jews a favor by putting them in camps. Then there's all the disgusting Holocaust cartoons he has posted.
He also has deep hatred for blacks (says they are all either crack dealers, prostitutes or rappers) and gays.

Take 10 minutes to read his post history and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Now you are being silly.

Investigating an alleged historical event doesn't equal complicity with those originally involved. . :cool:

Why di you always pretend that you are merely investigating the Holocaust??

You have posted the nastiest things about the Holocaust, including cartoons that are extremely offensive.

You are as evil as they come, Sunni Troll , and Hitler would be proud of you :cool:

Aside from being the official Message Board troll,

Toastman.....your are the top troll on this forum.

Even now you didn't come to post on the OP topic.

But to just stalk me and make up lies.

Try getting a life......... :cool:

Lies?? Name one thing I lied about in that post??

As for getting a life... Well thats's hilarious coming from the official USMB troll.
You spend all day EVERYDAY trolling here and stalking Sally and trolling svery single thread she starts.

Why is it that every time I expose you for the scum that you are, you start whining and insulting me??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back