Half a million turkeys and 3 million chickens secretly slaughtered this weekend.

Do some reading.......they have condemned these kinds of actions many times in the past.

And?

If he's talking about infected animals, then WHY doesn't he STATE that? He's talking like he's flip flopping between two differnt conversations.

He acts like this is just a random thing happening.

The birds grow quickly and replenish themselves quickly.

This is the way of how farmers deal with pestilence in their animals, and have been doing it since farming animals have been a thing.

I don't eat red meat much anymore. I eat lots of turkey. NONE of the stores I shop at have had any problems with turkey based products.

He seems to be pulling shit out of his ass for the sake of startling the sheeples and making a Youtube video.

And the best alternative would be what? I understand people's sensitivity toward the lives of animals but sometimes things like this are necessary. I agree with mistrust of government and they do need a citizen group to look over their shoulder.

I remember when Virginia went through this the first time. It was very odd..and the things the authoritahs did, did not make sense. Killing all those birds, talking about infecting the ground water and then putting the dead birds in big plastic tarps IN THE GROUND.

A lot of people in Virginia call this bullshit.

VIrginia state board of animal health couldn't find its butt with both hands. they want people to take a $5.oo chicken to the vet for $100. You used to be able to get terramycin otc at the animal health store. Now they won't let you do that. Folk who raised their own chickens knew/know how to care for them and what to give them meds wise. Authorities won't let you take care of your own livestock. They gotta have their hands in everybody's business.

Last edited:
No one is obligated to remark on some random YouTube video.
Are you sure you are on the right thread? I can't find where anybody suggested that anyone is obligated to remark on random youtube videos.

What did PETA have to say about what happened this last weekend?

Are you sure you are on the right thread? I can't find where anybody suggested that anyone is obligated to remark on random youtube videos.

What did PETA have to say about what happened this last weekend?

The Ohio State/Notre Dame game?

PITA hasn't condemned shit including Barry Hussein's E.O. that allowed windmill industries to kill endangered hawks and eagles. PITA is a freaking joke.
Most of them or long list of them are left wing attack squads.

Like NOW. They attacked every accuser of bill clinton. Made fun of Paula Jones nose. Crushed Jaunita Broderick and never once called for any sort of boycott for any of the 20+ women that said they were sexually assaulted dating back to college.

Ahhhhhh

But anyone like Judge Kavanaugh with her fake accuser with ZERO evidence?

Forum List

Back