Half a million people fleeing violence and insanity for a better life. New Yorkers moving to Red States.

So everyone is fleeing NY, CA, IL to red States because the Chinese released a virus?

Interesting hypothesis. Total BS, but interesting still.
Each person has their own motive for moving. Cold, economics, another job in another state.

But they may continue to vote for Democrats, which is what I feel is the intention of this thread.

The thread may be assuming that moving to any red state may mean voting for a Republican in any next election?

Remains to be seen. :)

If California can charge an exit tax, can red states start charging an entrance fee tax? I mean those in-bound roads didn't pay for themselves.

Each person has their own motive for moving. Cold, economics, another job in another state.

But they may continue to vote for Democrats, which is what I feel is the intention of this thread.

The thread may be assuming that moving to any red state may mean voting for a Republican in any next election?

Remains to be seen. :)
Actually it’s conservatives leaving. Red states are getting redder, blue states bluer.

But you do realize you took a shot at Democrats. Leaving for greener pastures and clueless what caused the shift.

Actually it’s conservatives leaving. Red states are getting redder, blue states bluer.
I would not be so sure. I do not think that you have an actual statistic, facts, about it. Regardless of all of that, people will vote as they will vote, never mind the State they live in.

There is really no need for anyone to gloat about any migration of people. It has been going on since forever, for whichever reasons there many have been.

On elections, the number of votes and especially electors is what matters.

I would not be so sure. I do not think that you have an actual statistic, facts, about it. Regardless of all of that, people will vote as they will vote, never mind the State they live in.

There is really no need for anyone to gloat about any migration of people. It has been going on since forever, for whichever reasons there many have been.

On elections, the number of votes and especially electors is what matters.
Experience. Me and the dozens of my fellow refugees are all conservatives, we all agree our Leftist friends are all staying.

But if you want to gloat that Democrats are too stupid to figure out what forced them to move, don’t let me stop you.

Experience. Me and the dozens of my fellow refugees are all conservatives, we all agree our Leftist friends are all staying.

But if you want to gloat that Democrats are too stupid to figure out what forced them to move, don’t let me stop you.
Sad answer.

Move wherever you wish to move and for whichever reason.

Still, your posts have all to do with the upcoming election.

See on November 5, 2024.

Just think if no one ever moved out of the state it would be way over crowded.
I want to examine this issue.

Here's a good response:

Because red states less desirable to live in. It’s supply and demand. Blue states are in general more urban, and that is where the good jobs are located. You will find way more people making 6 figures in NYC and California than Alabama, Mississippi, West Virginia etc. This in turn makes prices go up. When a place becomes “expensive” it’s because lots of people are making more money than in a “cheaper” location where folks make less. Real estate is more expensive in these places because lots of people want a place in these areas, and in America anyone who can afford a house in these areas can buy it. It does not matter if you’re a citizen or not. So it makes real estate even more expensive in these areas than they otherwise would be, as rich foreigners can snap up valuable real estate. The reason San Francisco and NYC are expensive is because lots of people make a lot of money in these places. A place will never become expensive if there’s no money to push prices higher. It’s all just economics. So remember that when someone tells you “ohhh it’s so expensive there” just remember that means it’s valuable.

So I notice people who are of working age don't move to red states. They only move when they retire. If they moved to a red state too soon they wouldn't ever save the money to retire. So people save enough to retire in blue states, then move to red states where they can stretch their dollar.

I want to examine this issue.

Here's a good response:

Because red states less desirable to live in. It’s supply and demand. Blue states are in general more urban, and that is where the good jobs are located. You will find way more people making 6 figures in NYC and California than Alabama, Mississippi, West Virginia etc. This in turn makes prices go up. When a place becomes “expensive” it’s because lots of people are making more money than in a “cheaper” location where folks make less. Real estate is more expensive in these places because lots of people want a place in these areas, and in America anyone who can afford a house in these areas can buy it. It does not matter if you’re a citizen or not. So it makes real estate even more expensive in these areas than they otherwise would be, as rich foreigners can snap up valuable real estate. The reason San Francisco and NYC are expensive is because lots of people make a lot of money in these places. A place will never become expensive if there’s no money to push prices higher. It’s all just economics. So remember that when someone tells you “ohhh it’s so expensive there” just remember that means it’s valuable.

So I notice people who are of working age don't move to red states. They only move when they retire. If they moved to a red state too soon they wouldn't ever save the money to retire. So people save enough to retire in blue states, then move to red states where they can stretch their dollar.
You sure do travel a lot since you know what 350 million people are doing.

You sure do travel a lot since you know what 350 million people are doing.

I'm just noticing that people who leave California for another state are usually retired people who can no longer afford to live in California. They aren't young people going to find the same job they do in California in a red state. I suppose a pharmacist might. I could see it getting to be too expensive in Cali so they go to Arkansas or North Dakota.

No one voluntarily moves to Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, Indiana, Missouri, or Iowa. They inly move to Alabama to escape Florida's recent high costs.
I really wish people would quit coming here. The outdated, ignorant stereotypes aren't working anymore, and people are starting to find out how fucking awesome Alabama is. This is quite disconcerting...

I'm just noticing that people who leave California for another state are usually retired people who can no longer afford to live in California. They aren't young people going to find the same job they do in California in a red state. I suppose a pharmacist might. I could see it getting to be too expensive in Cali so they go to Arkansas or North Dakota.

They can afford to live anywhere. They CHOOSE to leave Cali because it is turning into a 3rd world shithole.

Walking the streets of San Francisco is no different than walking the streets of Chennai, India.

Both covered in human shit.

I really wish people would quit coming here. The outdated, ignorant stereotypes aren't working anymore, and people are starting to find out how fucking awesome Alabama is. This is quite disconcerting...
I doubt anyone is voluntarily moving to Russia.

Forum List

Back